CONFLATING TALIBAN AND AL QAEDA IS IMMORAL
The U.S. Military/Economic Empire is still attempting to conflate the Taliban and al Qaeda. The Taliban was not interested in attacking anyone outside its region. The U.S. has deliberately attacked and attacked and attacked the Taliban in an attempt to get the Taliban to want to fight the U.S. with everything that it can bring to bear and in areas outside the Taliban's traditional and cultural geographical region. The Taliban was not pushing for worldwide Islamic war against all non-Muslims.
It takes a truly evil mind to do to the Taliban what the U.S. imperialists have done and are still doing.
The Taliban can talk and negotiate and change. I disavow the U.S. leadership. They have nothing in Christ nor he in them. They are practicing iniquity. They are war mongers for the sake of Empire and their own wealth, power, and control. They are egotists. They are baby murderers. Woe unto them if they do not turn. You will see the woe.
In Pakistan, they are spewing the most obvious and blatant CIA garbage. The Pakistani foreign minister, Shah Mehmood Qureshi, said, "They have a global agenda. They have a regional agenda. They are not confined to Pakistan. They could go into the Gulf. They could go into India. They can go anywhere." He was talking about the Taliban. The Taliban were tribesmen who kept to themselves and wanted to be left alone in their religion. They were not exporting any violence or terrorism or anything else. The U.S. is just another in a long history of Empires that have tried to break them into submission.
Al Qaeda was a CIA invention to give the Russians their Vietnam in Afghanistan. The Taliban were ready to give them up to the U.S., but the U.S. refused to continue talking to the Taliban because that would have ruined the long-term plan for global domination and submission.
The whole U.S. foreign policy can be summed up. Buy them off. It they won't sell out, piss them off. Do it any way you want. Lie about them. Lie to them about each other. Infiltrate them and cause dissention and mistrust. Conduct plenty of false-flag operations. Find the worst of the worst and pay them to do the dirtiest work being treasonous toward their own people. Distort everything on the home front. Create fear and panic at home even via false-flag operations against your own people. Then go to war if necessary to take over. Repeat and repeat around the world no matter how long it takes until you fall or control the planet.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)