AMERICAN POLL AND TRUTH VERSUS THE CIA AND GENERAL AMERICAN POPULATION: COLLUDERS AGAINST IRAN
ABC News censored me, but I won't censor them. They are unabashedly the tool of the CIA. Watch the video for yourself. You may need to watch it several times and pause every once in a while to ponder and to let it sink in as to what is happening in and to Iran. It's all dishonest. It's not the way. It's antichrist. There is no good intention in it at the top of the U.S. and within the inner circle of the plutocrats. It's completely unnecessary. There are ways of getting to the real solutions to the problems of humanity. Those real ways are being avoided on purpose. It's clear and plain to see that immorality is ruling the hearts of the vast, vast majority of Americans and, frankly, human beings in general.
We can change though. It is not human nature to be evil. Evil is learned, and the bad habitual ways of thinking and acting can be changed to righteousness. There is a learning curve, but it is doable. Jesus showed that. He did it, which proved it.
Here's a little more to think about.
The poll I cited byand to which I linked (video on YouTube):
addresses one of the key so-called indicators of election fraud in Iran. The CIA propagandists spread the idea that Ahmadinejad cheated because he won in Mousavi's home region of the Azeris (ethnic group). However, the polling by mainstream independent American pollsters showed Ahmadinejad with a 2 to 1 lead in that area. The reason for this is because the common people identify with Ahmadinejad's policies more then Mousavi's. Mousavi is an elitist. Ahmadinejad is more the populist. He's more working-class oriented.
Also, the reporting is about "peaceful" protestors or demonstrators. The photos coming out of Iran are mostly by Mousavi voters. They don't emphasize the burning of buildings and buses, etc., by Mousavi's demonstrators. They only show the reaction of the police and paramilitary people siding with the police.
Lastly, people have been killing, but it is a fact that the CIA and U.S. military clandestine operatives (special ops) are in Iran. They could very easily kill some people while being dressed up as Iranian police or what have you. There are Iranian CIA agents who could also be responsible. Reports that all the killing was by police or militia must be taken with a block of salt.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)