RECOVERY? NOT YET! NOT EVER: PONZI SCHEME
There will be no recovery unless you believe that a new iteration of the Ponzi scheme qualifies as recovery.
John Mauldin wrote that "the average duration of unemployment is at a 60-year high, and rising. It is now at 22.5 weeks. Unemployment benefits stop at 39 weeks, temporarily up from 26 weeks."
What is a recovery? Well, if you even buy into the falsehood that is "recovery" in the capitalist system, first the bottom of the current downward curve must be reached. Then a recovery is growth from there. It can take a long time to reach the bottom. The bottom of the curve can be long.
There are many factors involved — too many to list. Interest rates, taxes, deflation, inflation, unemployment, fiscal and trade deficits, the money supply, tariffs, free trade, open markets, protectionism, interventionism, colonialism, imperialism, war, disaster, disease, regulation, deregulation, capitalism, socialism, crime, democracy, terror, freedom, liberty, bankruptcy, reorganization, nationalization, privatization, globalization, neoliberalism, Washington Consensus, entitlements, exploitation, bear-market rally, etc., are just some of the buzz words.
The following combined into one huge Ponzi scheme:
1) Federal Reserve low-interest rate policy and 2) General deregulation allowing for a) Exotic derivatives b) 30+:1 leverage on fractional reserves c) No due diligence on loans and d) Banks not holding loans but rather selling them off
There are other terms that must be kept in mind such as: anemic, jobless recovery, L-shape recession, depression, double-dip recession, false bottom, toxic, smoke and mirrors, voodoo economics, transparency, and audits.
FRAUDULENT REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH FROM THE BOTTOM UP
The bottom fell out as planned, and the fraudsters have been bailed out and left in charge. The people paying with their future labor and past savings are those taxpayers who have not been bailed out. Their tax dollars have been fraudulently transferred. This is redistribution of wealth from the bottom up. This is the opposite of trickledown. This is a river of wealth flowing up as the result of fraud.
The system is a fraud. If you know you are being taken and want to continue, that's one thing. Many people still aren't awake enough yet to even know that they are being taken. Many of those who are fleecing the masses don't care one way or the other. They believe suckers are made to be taken. They have no working consciences. They are defective.
We can though build the right system. We don't need a system based upon people taking from each other. We do need a system based upon people giving to each other. The former is depleting. The latter is additive. It is the opposite of created scarcity.
This is all known to the atheists at the top of the private banking enterprises that own the world and serve the spirit Satan whether they know it or not. They just work the system they've created to get others to follow along. Some follow wittingly. Most follow in a trance state conditioned by mass marketing (public relations and commercial advertising).
THE LESSON OF ESAU, JACOB, JUDAH, AND JOSEPH
Jacob's mother taught Jacob to play dirty tricks on his brother Esau and on his father, Isaac. Jacob (Israel) came to dread what he had done. He returned to his brother and asked his brother's forgiveness. Esau extended mercy and forgiveness to his once duplicitous brother. When will all the offspring of Jacob see the light and do what is right? Jacob said the following of his son Judah, after whom the term Judaism derives:
Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee. Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up? The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes: His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk. (Genesis 49:8-12 KJVR)
This is the same Judah who had sold his brother Joseph into slavery. Joseph forgave him, as Esau had forgiven Jacob.
Of Joseph, another of Jacob's sons, Jacob said:
Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall: The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:) Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb: The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren. (Genesis 49:22-26 KJVR)
What is the difference between the two, Judah and Joseph, in terms of Satan? The lion is the king of predators. "Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them!" (Isaiah 5:11 KJVR)
Does it mean that the Likud is drunk on wine? Is the Likud drunk on anything? Can one be inflamed without drinking wine? Can greed inflame? Can lust inflame? Yes. Greed is a lion who won't be satisfied. He will devour much more than he needs. He will ruin things for others. He will eat theirs and then turn to eat them as well.
And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. (Luke 4:5-8 KJVR)
What is worldly military power if not worshipping Satan? What then are America, Britain, and Israel doing together? What is the coercion of the European Union? What are the plans of BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, and China)? Who are they who want to restore the Caliphate? What is Trotskyism? What was the Roman Empire? It bowed down to Satan fleetingly to gain the world but its leaders and adherents lost their souls.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)