IRAQ OIL AND CHINA?
So, British Petroleum with China National Petroleum Corp. have been awarded the first contract for foreign corporations to develop an Iraqi oil field in some 30 years. Isn't it interesting that China is involved. What's the point there?
- Let the Chinese take the first brunt from insurgents.
- Let the Chinese show the true costs of doing the work there.
- Set China up for a fall that will be the result of some secret plan in the works.
- Otherwise, who in the West is heavily invested in China National Petroleum Corp.? Why fight China's influence in Africa but turn around and let China into Iraq after spending hundreds of billions to bring Iraq under the Empire? Well, bring China under the Empire too.
- Suck China in. Make them have a stake in Iraq and the Anglo-American-Israel Empire.
- Draw them away from Iran and Russia.
- Defuse the criticism that George W. Bush and Dick Cheney went into Iraq for what Cheney called "the prize" of oil.
- Make Obama look like a more even-handed ruler.