"NEWS" THAT 7/7 WAS AN INSIDE JOB IS PICKING UP STEAM
Wow, I can't remember the first time I wrote about 7/7 being an inside job. It was over 2 years ago, which was late by 9/11 Truth standards. 7/7 was the September 7, 2005 London underground or tube bombings. A fellow made a homemade video raising the questions that have been known to the 9/11 Truthers since nearly immediately after 7/7. Signs that it was a false-flag operation were immediately evident.
Anyway, the video is going viral, as they say on the Internet. It's getting so much attention that mainstream British media is covering the story. (See: "Conspiracy fever: As rumours swell that the government staged 7/7, victims' relatives call for a proper inquiry," by Sue Reid. Mail Online. July 3, 2009.)
The video is also downloadable from the link location I supply below. It's 190 MB's. Ignore the comments in the online newspaper article. The quality is much better than that article suggests. It is obviously homemade; but considering that, it's actually impressive. The creator deserves credit for his efforts. It wasn't just thrown together without organizational skills, etc.
I will say that rather than stating a few things as forgone conclusions, I would leave off final judgment about the particulars. There is enough though to state emphatically that 7/7 was a false-flag operation. The only question is how deep and wide. I suspect very deep and very wide with also a whole host of willing dupes and minions.
Oh, in the comments around you'll see "racism" raised against the video's creator. That's tentative code for anti-Semitism. They don't want to come right out and say that at first because the creator was careful to spread the suspicion around: MI5, Mossad, and others (CIA, MI6, FBI, NSA, and the usual mainstream-media colluders, such as Fox News, etc.). Also, the creator did not lump all Jews in with the hawks. Lots of Jews are doves, thank God. The video stands on its own regardless of any racial or ethnic or other biases of the video's creator.
In addition, the video is only a summary. There is evidence about the explosives (residue) that strongly suggests it was very hi-tech military grade material for instance. The creator mentioned a few things tying in 9/11. What he didn't mention that is so, so telling is that 9/11 also occurred on the same day as a planned terrorist drill in New York City and an actual Pentagon-wide war game about airplanes flying into buildings. So if the odds are astronomical concerning just what happened in London, compound those odds by the so-called coincidences surrounding 9/11.
Look, you might be tempted to say that no one is that smart to pull off such attacks as inside jobs and not get caught. That's the wrong way to look at it. They aren't very smart at all. The problem is with how dumb the general public has been. Also, you might think that they could never get all the low-level minions to go along with it.
Those low-level minions don't know much if anything. Those who do know are either afraid to buck the system or willingly go along for whatever they selfishly can get out of that system. Ethics is not their concern. Money is. They are just smaller versions of their masters. The trouble is that there are just a whole Hell of a lot more or all of them then most people want to admit. Most people don't want to face their own collusion in the whole, rotten system. Well, if you won't face it on purpose, you'll never enter Heaven. I guarantee it.
Here's the video: I would have embedded it, but the format is wider screen and text in the video is not conducive to miniaturizing (as is my standard so as not to break this site's theme).
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)