OBAMA ADMINISTRATION FLOATING IDEA OF INDEFINITE DETENTION OF THE NEVER CONVICTED: SHOOTING DOWN THE COMPLETELY ASININE IDEA
So, the Obama administration is floating the idea of indefinite detention of those at Guantanamo even if they are found not guilty. Okay, then it's okay to take Obama and to indefinitely detain him just because someone, somewhere deems him a threat. Well, actually that's not a good analogy because Obama is already murdering innocent babies via predator drone attacks in Pakistan and elsewhere. No, a better way of making the point of how incredibly stupid and shortsighted Obama is, is by saying that then it's okay to take anyone, including you dear readers, and to indefinitely detain you just because someone, somewhere deems you a possible threat. Forget about that there is zero evidence against you. The powers that be just feel like locking you up forever and using totally specious reasoning for an excuse. In other words, to hell with the "rule of law." There is no such law. Obama's masters' wish is the law. Whatever they tell him, he then, in turn, speaks, and it's the law. Well, why not save the taxpayers money and just cut off their heads even though they haven't been found guilty, just because Obama can?
Aren't you tired yet of Obama and Bush and all the other maniacs masquerading as sane?
These people don't stand up for what's right. It is wrong to hold anyone against his or her will where guilt has not been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt because to do otherwise is opening up everyone to the danger of being taken and held forever without cause. Not only that, but it's just plain wrong whether or not anyone else is ever taken and held without cause.
Obama and Bush and Cheney and all the other neocons are completely antichrist. Yet, people accept them and not Jesus. No wonder the Earth is going to Hell.
Now listen. This crap won't fly. The crap between Obama's ears is not going to fly. Why? You ask why?
Every civil right and human right and aspect of due process afforded any American citizen must be afforded by America to every other person on the planet and beyond. Nothing less is acceptable. Only fascists think otherwise. Americans are not first-class citizens of the world where others are to be treated by any Americans or American proxies as less than also first class. That's how it is.
Those who have been taken and held who are thought to be harboring thoughts of vengeance against the U.S. are not guilty of any action before taken. We don't have a thought police. We don't have a bureau of pre-crime crime. There's a reason for that. No one save God proper can ever know for certain whether a person will act on every thought as suspected by the worldly powers. That's how it is. It's why we as Christians and the enlightened don't judge, condemn, and sentence anyone to punishment.
Obama doesn't know and doesn't practice the Golden Rule as Jesus defined it by his words and deeds. Obama and Bush and Cheney will all claim to know, but they know only the words on the mundane level. They do not know or speak the language of the revelation of Jesus Christ. To know it is to do it. They do know that they aren't doing it. Therein lies guilt. In Christianity, what goes around comes around. Obama and Bush and Cheney and all the other neocons are going to be subjected to their standard whether in the here and now or hereafter. It will happen. They are building their own Hell.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)