How many people in the world are aware that it is actually illegal for Israel to be threatening Iran with attack, and that Iran already has the legal right to attack Israel right now just for saying it?
I'm against Iran exercising such mundane legal rights. They won't do it. They know that Hillary Clinton is insane and that Barack Obama would authorize massive U.S. bombardment of Iran.
If Israel does make "good" on its often repeated official threats to attack Iran for Iran's continued legal development of nuclear energy, Iran will retaliate. If the U.S. and Israel do then gang up on Iran, the world will be sent into a deep arms race that will make the Cold War pale by comparison. Russia, China, and many other nations will really work toward becoming stronger militarily together than is the U.S.
Also, Europeans will talk one way but behind closed doors, they will leverage themselves with Russia and China out of proper fear of the insane Americans and Israelis.
Nearly every last bit of Latin America will line up against the U.S.
Canada would become extremely nervous being America's neighbor.
The U.N. was supposedly created to force nations not to do exactly what Israel is doing. There has to be legal proof before any nation can attack another.
The U.S. under George W. Bush fabricated evidence to bomb, invade, occupy, and dictate to Iraq. Israel and the U.S. have been trying one dirty trick after the next against Iran. They can't supply hard evidence against Iran that Iran has a nuclear weapons program because the Iranians don't have one. They don't have one because they learned from Saddam's example. Even though Iraq didn't have one, the U.S. still showed cartoons and held up little vials while saying that Iraq does have WMD's.
Iran knows that the U.S. and Israel must have real, substantiated evidence this time. Iran is not going to give them any opportunity to produce that.
So, let me say it very clearly. If Israel attacks Iran when Iran does not have a nuclear weapons program, Israel will fall. Israel is already in deep trouble with God for how it has acted toward the Palestinian Arabs (in what is now called the State of Israel) and toward the West Bank and especially Lebanon and even more so, Gaza.
God doesn't like the Jewish rabbis calling for war. God doesn't like Israel's political leaders pushing for more and more fascistic laws. God doesn't like what the United States did to the Iraqi's and what the U.S. is doing in Afghanistan and Pakistan and Somalia and Honduras and its plans against Venezuela. God knows what the U.S. did regarding 9/11. The official U.S. government worked to make it happen so the Empire could attack with the backing of the American people. It will all come out.
God isn't pleased with all those other nations, but Israel and the U.S. have the greater sin. That's a fact.
Israel is going to make the mistake. They will bring Hell upon themselves again. They don't understand. They haven't learned. They say "Never again" while they do what brings it again.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)