UPDATE Thursday, December 03, 2009: I had told Google Blog Search that if they stopped censoring me, I'd say so on this Blog. As of this "UPDATE," Google Blog Search is now showing 1,967 posts as indexed and linked. () That's up again from only 4 at one point. Therefore, I'm adding this update.
1,967 is not all of the posts, but it seems that perhaps they are slowly re-indexing the site. I give them the benefit of the doubt. I haven't looked to see if they are avoiding "controversial" posts.
UPDATE (Friday, August 07, 2009: 5:58 AM):
17 hours later and the Google search results still shows a hole where the post, "AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION, JUDITH M. GLASSGOLD, SOULFORCE SPREADING FALSE RELIGION OF UNJUSTIFIED HOMOSEXUAL SELF-ESTEEM," should be.
Unless Google contacts me with a different explanation, at this point, it seems Google has filters in place that blocked that post. The full title is showing up every where it's referenced on this site and others, including MyBlogLog and BlogCatalog and on other blogs, but aside from doing a blanket blogurl search:
the actual post on this site doesn't show up on Google, even via a "Search the Web" search.
Original Post from Aug 6, 2009 @ 19:03 slightly edited to improve clarity:
As of August 6, 2009 @ 5 PM my time, the search below shows only one post that is from nearly two years ago ("20 Aug 2007").
Click the link to see the most recent search results:
At the same time though, the search results ofclearly shows the following:
AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION, JUDITH M. GLASSGOLD, SOULFORCE ...6 hours ago by Tom Usher
Posted: Thursday, August 6, 2009 @ 11:37:03 AM (Pacific Time) By Tom Usher. Last Edited: Thursday, August 6, 2009 @ 11:37:03 AM (Pacific Time). "Programs to change gays to straights don't work, report says," CNN. August 5, 2009. ...
REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH - http://www.realliberalchristianchurch.org/
I left the following comment for Google today (August 6, 2009). They say they don't necessarily respond but that they do read all such comments:
I'm not happy. Perhaps you will help. "American Psychological Association" blogurl:realliberalchristianchurch.org doesn't show my latest post with that in its title [even after 7 hours after posting]. However, when I enter just blogurl:realliberalchristianchurch.org, that post is listed for August 6, 2009. Therefore, I know the system has indexed the post, but it is not showing it in the search results. This bothers me. It makes me wonder why. I noticed a long delay on a previous post too. Many people look only at the first page of results. With the delay in showing my posts, I'm not being treated the same as other blogs that are being listed within a few minutes at most. It used to not be this way, and I've noticed a real falloff ... on my site. I believe this delay is directly related. This strikes me as unfair. I would like to here from Google as to why this is happening. I will reserve judgment until I hear from someone there specifically about why this is happening. Thank you.
I'll tell you how strange this is. Another blog has copied the title of my post and linked to it here on this site. That other blog's post about my post shows up in the Google blog search results on the phrase "American Psychological Association" but this site's post, which is the original, isn't showing up.
When this happened the other day, I copied a post over to the next day and deleted the original to see what would happen on Google's blog search results. The earlier post never showed up but the new copy did. Someone else also copied that post's title and linked here too.
Google is delaying many hours before showing RLCC posts in blog search results even though Google has the posts already indexed. That could only be happening if Google has a delay-block on the posts or there is a bug (which seems very unlikely). A multi-hour delay has a huge impact on people who are looking for the most recent search results on a breaking story. My post was out there with the peak wave on the story. It will start dying off tomorrow.
What do you think? This blog has been censored so many times I can't keep track. I've documented some of the highlights about that. There are many bloggers out there who have seen how this site has been censored and even banned.
Anyway, it's a badge of honor to be censored for telling the truth. Jesus was murdered for speaking truth. I couldn't be in better company.
Out of curiosity, I entered the following in Google:
I came up with the following as the top result:
Google blocks blog exposing homosexual agenda
'Actions represent trial balloon for government censorship of 'hate' speech'
Posted: July 13, 2009
10:36 pm Eastern
By Drew Zahn
Â© 2009 WorldNetDaily
My situation/treatment might be worse than for the massresistance.org site. I'm not on Blogger. I too constantly bump up against so-called hate-speech limits that are really forms of censorship of political and religious speech. I'm a pacifist though and anti-coercion. Most of the homosexuals can't say the same about themselves.
It's worse than the general public is being led to believe. Massresistance.org actually had to work to block the decriminalization of bestiality in Massachusetts in 2006. That's right. It shouldn't even have to be stated as being against the mundane law for people to know that bestiality is completely wrong. You see, the slippery slope is real. The more people claim that homosexuality is okay, the worse things are going to get. Mark my words.
Wow! Read this: http://www.massresistance.org/docs/events06/MrHetero/index.html
The police made a church group? pay $6,200 for protection or they would not allow the religious group to meet inside a building together to discuss overcoming homosexuality via coming to Jesus Christ — the one who by God can heal anyone of anything.
Well, this is what happens when selfishness runs rampant. Homosexuality is a disease of selfishness. It is harmful and the result of abuse that hardens the heart against truth and overcoming selfishness that is sin and evil. It is akin to greed and violence for sure. It is a disease of hate for real love and truth.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)