UPDATE Thursday, December 03, 2009: I had told Google Blog Search that if they stopped censoring me, I'd say so on this Blog. As of this "UPDATE," Google Blog Search is now showing 1,967 posts as indexed and linked. () That's up again from only 4 at one point. Therefore, I'm adding this update.
1,967 is not all of the posts, but it seems that perhaps they are slowly re-indexing the site. I give them the benefit of the doubt. I haven't looked to see if they are avoiding "controversial" posts.
PART 1: (here)
It is not harmful to stop being a homosexual
It is not harmful to stop being a homosexual. It's a blessing. Be blessed by God. Stop being a homosexual or what ever other thing you're doing that you should not: pornography.... If you fall off the wagon, get back on. Repent anew. Persevere. Don't listen to the homosexuals. They're just proselytizing for their disease state.
This is really, really bad. Judith M. Glassgold and Soulforce and others are spreading huge spiritual harm.
Homosexuality is harmful
Homosexuality is harmful. It is always harmful. It is something that ought never to be done and should never be offered up as something acceptable. "Homosexuals: What they ignore." It is and always has been a disease.
American Psychological Association and Judith M. Glassgold doing huge long-term damage spiritual
Caving into the evil temptation of homosexual behavior (and it is evil that is doing the tempting) is always damaging. It always results in that concerning which one then needs healing. This is known. Glassgold actually knows it but even though people can stop homosexual behavior and therefore stop the real harm from spreading, Glassgold and the other misleaders go right on telling people to indulge in the harmful behavior and that the resulting harm is (they would like people to believe) the lesser of evils — "maybe" less harmful than the low self-esteem of trying to break the nasty habit and failing.
False religion of unjustified self-esteem: Greed, violence, sexual disease, etc.
The religion of high self-esteem when one is engaging in spreading great harm is a wicked religion. High morale on the battle field in Afghanistan and Pakistan is a deep, deep mental disease. High morale at Goldman Sachs and the other Wall Street banks that have been bailed out by the taxpayers and that have in turn paid out huge, record-setting bonuses while many of those taxpayers (coerced into helping the hyper-greedy in their utterly selfish addiction) are being foreclosed and worse, is sheer evil.
Where's the consistency on the part of the American Psychological Association? Why are they such complete hypocrites? Why aren't they on the forefront against greed, violence, and selfishness everywhere? Don't their scientific studies show them the evil's done by war?
Really, if you follow the American Psychological Association rather than the teaching of Jesus Christ, you are lost. You are in the dark.
Programs to change homosexuals do work depending on the program
You can change! People who have been in homosexual relationships can come to loathe their former behavior. They can become repulsed by such confusion. They can straighten out their thoughts. They can overcome the subtle and overt truly hypnotic suggestions by the like of the Judith M. Glassgolds of the world.
Don't listen to her. She's spreading lies. She's been trained up and indoctrinated to do it. Perhaps she'll do some soul searching rather than continue playing mind games to self authorize whatever she personally finds she can't overcome because she's too spiritually lazy to struggle and she doesn't want to feel bad about her lack.
Jesus does not teach self-esteem in iniquity. The wicked should not esteem themselves.
The first part of realizing just how abused and abusive one has been or still is, is being completely honest about how far one has fallen into selfishness that is always harmful. One must take the rebuking and love it. Then one will know what to esteem.
If you esteem homosexuality to any degree, you're dead of the Holy Spirit of truth. Read Jesus's words. He did not hold with any of what was called sexual iniquity at the time. He spoke against what was considered sexual iniquity. He did not overturn Moses's view that homosexuality is confusion. He did though remove the hypocrisy of violent coercion and stoning. If you don't understand this, read his words and ponder them until you get it. It's there.
CNN give top billing to homosexuality: what CNN is promoting
You will notice that the CNN site has "HEALTH" as a top category. Religion is not there. In fact, if you visit each of the top mainstream news sites, you will find that religion is not a top category anywhere. Science is. Technology often is. Health is, even though Jesus healed in ways science can never.
They disassociate Jesus from health; yet, it was Jesus who made people and souls whole.
You will also note that Alan Chambers, president of Exodus International, is the sole rebuttal to the CNN promoted American Psychological Association position and that Alan Chambers' thoughts on the subject come only at the tail end of the article, are not given much room, and are not the final word of the article. The article ends with the following paragraph:
Though all mainstream health and mental health organizations concluded years ago that homosexuality is not a mental disorder, the American Psychological Association formed the task force to work on the report two years ago after noting a resurgence of groups that identified homosexuality as a defect or spiritual or moral failing.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)