You may not like this at first or ever. The numbered items were a list sent to me (as the member of the group) by a professing Christian. I added comments between them.
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
Real life in Christ is fair. It's the life in Satan that isn't fair.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
Don't walk over the cliff's edge.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone...
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. (Luke 14:26 KJV)
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
It depends upon who employs you. God heals.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
They are increasing fees regardless. We need to return to the mammonless way that Jesus still advocates.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
God is right. Who are the ones arguing?
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
If you cry to God, you're not alone. Who is with God doesn't feel the crying of others? Have a bleeding heart.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
Are you really ever angry with God, or are you misdefining him — confusing him with the other? I say yes.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first pay cheque.
Give it all, and it will come back a hundred fold in the end.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
Chocolate is as any other thing that can be addicting. You can and should resist. It is not futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
Remember your past so you don't fall to the same temptations.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
Make sure you cry only over the right things.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
Jesus is the standard. How do you stack up?
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
Covering another person is not always the wrong thing to do. God covers your sins until everyone is ready truly to be converted.
For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad. (Mark 4:22 KJVR)
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
When the real alarm is sounded, urgency is in order. For many souls, there is not endless time right now to avoid going to Hell.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
Overcoming with God results in how many others around you who helped? What is the host of Heaven? Are they not also responsible? Do they get no credit? Are we not in it together?
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
How can one over prepare to enter into Heaven?
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
Jesus was and is not contrived.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
Don't be happy for the wrong reasons.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:19 KJV)
Even concerning the infinitesimally small matters from the beginning, cause and effect is eternal. Choose God, and be chosen.
27. Always choose life.
God is life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. (Matthew 12:31 KJV)
Do not presume to forgive it. Don't mislead souls into thinking that such blasphemy is forgivable in this age or the next. It's that important.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
What people think of God is God's business. Are you one with God?
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time.
Time heals nothing. Satan was from the beginning not truly with God. He will never be with God.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
Hell remains even though it is separated away and burned up forever.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. (Luke 13:8-9 KJV)
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
Search your soul.
36. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
Don't die. You also mention a second childhood. What aging is there in Heaven?
37. Your children get only one childhood.
What happened to the second childhood? They too must be born again. They too must return to approaching God as little ones.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
...that you love.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
The kingdom is within.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
Burn the pile.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
Everyone does not have even basic needs met. There are those who are so greedy that they block even the starving from entering and eating. Truth
42. The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
Dress your heart for the wedding; or enter, and then be cast out as unprepared.
Give way, or bring forth?
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."
Life in Hell is reward. It's a gift. It often comes with fancy bowknots. Don't open Pandora's Box. Don't fall for fancy snares.