Obama No Creation-Care Christian
Why has the Obama administration approved the Alberta Clipper, which is to be a tar-sand oil pipeline Alberta to Wisconsin, U.S.? Getting oil from tar sands is stupid when solar energy is right there for the taking. Barack Obama is no Creation-Care Christian.
Weak on Anti-Torture
Barack Obama and his Attorney General, Eric Holder, claim that CIA torturers, who asked for cover from the White House and were given memos that aren't worth the paper they were written on, should not be prosecuted. Well, they should be part of a complete airing of all the evil done by the U.S. government in the name of the American people who should act consistently in all walks of life with anti-torture that does include being against all the so-called enhanced interrogation techniques described in those illegal memos. The people should not back anyone who is for evil techniques.
High-Value Detainee Interrogation Group (HIG)
The planned High-Value Detainee Interrogation Group (HIG) where the FBI will interrogate foreign prisoners is just a method of further consolidating the so-called intelligence community so the President will have more and more power.
As reported earlier, Obama is going to continue illegally taking people on foreign soil to other foreign soil. The people taken will not have been charged in any real court with any crimes. No real court will have issued a warrant based upon probable cause. This practice called extraordinary rendition has been used to take wholly innocent people to where they have been tortured. That's a documented fact. It's an entirely evil and unnecessary policy and practice. At the very least in the mundane (which would still be far below meeting divine standards), anyone worth taking should have an international arrest warrant issued based upon high standards of probable cause and with high guarantees that he or she will be held where the world will know and by people who are publicly accountable and responsible. They must be afforded full due-process rights. If that level can't be upheld, no one should be taken.
Honduras: Obama Does Nothing
Meanwhile, the fascist Roberto Michelleti, who illegally overthrew Manuel Zelaya of Honduras, is telling the rest of the world to go to Hell. The United States makes Honduras. Without the U.S., the Honduran coup could not stand. Obama has refused to call the coup an illegal military overthrow, which it clearly was, and to then follow the law that says that American troops must leave Honduras and that funding must end.
Now, either Obama is consistently anti-interventionist, which means getting out of Afghanistan and Iraq, etc., or he intervenes concerning Honduras to restore the duly elected president who broke no laws. Obama can't have it both ways, as he has attempted to do oh so hypocritically.
What is the Real Liberal Christian position? No coercion anywhere by anyone is the answer. No hypocrisy is the answer. Obama plays fast and loose with the word hypocrisy. He uses it to defend it. It's sickening. He's a phony, just as I've been saying all along about him. He could change and should, but will he? If he doesn't, how will he escape damnation?
Artificial Earthquakes and Global Warming
Meanwhile, the U.S. and Israel are planning an artificial earthquake in the desert in Israel: just what the Earth doesn't need. Also, the surface temperature of the world's oceans is at an all-time high since recordkeeping began. Global Cooling is what the oil-industry dupes who call themselves Libertarians have been touting. Can the Chemtrails and other technologies block the heat enough to offset the oil burning for the sake of the polluters, Pentagon, and more so the plutocrats?
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)