Jesus was a communist and still is. He lived with his Apostles out of one purse. His Apostles shared all things in common. That's how it was. That's how it is. There is no such thing as a conservative, Republican Christian. Jesus is not a Marxist, but Jesus is not a capitalist — never was, never will be. There never has been any capitalism in Heaven and there never will be. Hallelujah.
Jesus has never been nor will he ever be a homosexual. He is opposed to homosexual pride. He does not honor homosexuality. He doesn't accept bishops who leave their wives for men. The enlightened human being does not take his or her cues from confused lower creatures. To do so is to authorize all things done in "nature." Other creatures murder and eat their own young. There are humans who have done that too, but they are not excused by nature.
And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? (Matthew 19:4-5 KJVR)
The confusion came later.
Jesus has never been nor will he ever be a militarist. The same applies concerning this as applies concerning sexuality. Overcome the temptation and live an enlightened existence now and evermore. Consequently, Jesus is not a coercive socialist (even though socialism is about sharing and all other things being equal, more righteous than is the selfishness that is antichrist capitalism) or for coercive democracy. The United States is founded on coercive democracy.
- Outrage over a photo of a U.S. soldier who later died (Marine Lance Cpl. Joshua M. Bernard is dead by militarism, funded by capitalism, run by perverts)
- Mexican Drug Cartels
- American L.A.-style gangs in Central America
- Hillary Clinton still dragging her feet about Zelaya and Honduras
- Brazil staking its future on dirty fuel/crude oil
- Hugo Chavez falling for the trap set by right-wing media and the CIA — shutting down foes and protesters
- Venezuelan TV reportedly openly calling for a coup d'etat against Chavez, who is the duly elected president
- Capitalist minions echoing lies about public healthcare even though public healthcare works all around the world
- Liars saying public healthcare couldn't work in the U.S. but they also say that the privatizers can't compete against public healthcare (make up your minds)
- Same minions echoing the lies coming out from the finance capitalists who are robbing them blind
- A false recovery being "sold" to the suckers (Obama is lost)
- Self-styled "experts" on the loose as hire guns trolling the Internet to call anyone "unstable" who has a modicum of understanding as to the scheming being done in the "highest" meeting rooms which scheming makes Bernie Madoff look like a piker
- Outstanding questions concerning 9/11 (http://www.opednews.com/articles/More-9-11-Rubbish-This-ti-by-Jim-Fetzer-090906-636.html)
I went down to the scene and we set up headquarters at 75 Barkley Street, which was right there with the Police Commissioner, the Fire Commissioner, the Head of Emergency Management, and we were operating out of there when we were told that the World Trade Center was going to collapse. And it did collapse before we could actually get out of the building, so we were trapped in the building for 10, 15 minutes, and finally found an exit and got out, walked north, and took a lot of people with us.
Rudy Giuliani interview with ABC News anchor Peter Jennings on September 11, 2001 (9/11).
He was told the towers were going to collapse. Who knew to tell him? The same thing happened regarding building 7 too. The police were told to move people away from the area and while they did they told people on camera that building 7 was going to collapse. Moments later, it did. The News reported it had collapsed before it had. They reported it down while showing it in the background of the same video (live).
Outstanding questions concerning the lead-up to the invasion of Afghanistan, letting al Qaeda go, the lead-up to the invasion of Iraq (all the knowing lies), the torture (all the illegal rationalizing), the election of Barack Obama on a shifty platform moving from left to right while remaining extremely vague and more and more beholden to Wall Streeters, .....
- as if Barack Obama didn't have room to go down and isn't as weak and weak can be regardless and as if Cheney had nowhere to go but up with the general anti-Obama increase (Some people would rather die in the flesh then become torturers: Satan's. To Hell with torture and FOX News fascists, not that Obama isn't a total phony and a terrible choice handpicked by the plutocrats of the Bilderberg, etc., because of it.)
- People claiming Osama bin Laden took credit for 9/11
- The Federal Reserve System and U.S. Treasury bait-and-switch campaign that has only succeeded in saddling the taxpayers to further enrich thieves
- The "ally" Israel running the largest concentration camp in the world that is Gaza where it murdered 320 children during its false-pretext driven attacks
- Israel rabbis calling for making it illegal to sell land and homes to Arabs
- Palestinians maybe getting ready to renounce violence and then to press for a one-state solution (the New World Order religion of democracy and equal rights puts the false Zionists in a very bad position vis-a-vis the global-humanist hypocrites)
- Illegal Israeli settlement building, building, building (telling the whole world to go to Hell)
- Israel fighting against the global tide of anti-right-wing nationalism
- Talmudist, partial House of Judah calling itself Israel (it is not)
- Republicans who put in the worst most fascistic President in U.S. history, George W. Bush, complaining about Barack Obama and clamoring for another Republican Congress and President as if any of that would be the proper move away from Obama
- Big Pharma poisoning people with toxic, unnecessary drugs that often cause more aggregate harm than good, inducing violent and suicidal acts especially in deliberately drugged up youth
- Psychologists and psychiatrists (many of whom go into the fields in hopes of finding out what is the matter with themselves) deeply involved the CIA over the decades designing some of the most mad-scientist human experiments they could imagine
- Psychologists and psychiatrists deeply involved in the recent torture regime of the Bush/Cheney administration
- Complete antichrist mentalities dominate — the Christlike aren't coercive
- Massive die-offs of trees from infestations caused by the cumulative impact of selfish industrial pollution
- Oil, coal, natural gas, uranium, and other industries polluting air, ground, and water when the energy from the Sun is right there for the taking
- Insane, sexually perverted, sadistic, drugged-up, boozed-up, roid-raging mercenaries rampaging on the U.S. taxpayer dollar
There are seven bars on half-square mile Isaf compound. One insider told the Times: 'Thursday nights are the big party nights, because Friday's a 'low-ops' day. They even open a bar in the garden at headquarters.
'There's a 'two can' rule but people ignore it and hit it pretty hard.' http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1211736/U-S-forces-Afghanistan-dock-counts-storming-hospital-airstrike-death-70-civilians.html
Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them! (Isaiah 5:11 KJV)
- The murder of innocent babies by Hellfire Missiles from predator drones
- Lies that the brain is not mutable, changeable
- Lies that greed is good rather than Satanic
- People who deny that anyone conspires even while the police charge people with conspiracy and the courts try them and convict them
- People calling the movement against the global conspirators a conspiracy even while they deny conspiracies exist
- People claiming imperial powers never conspire to be imperial and that anyone who sees it otherwise is seeing historical patterns that aren't really there
- People who claim Stalin never conspired, Hitler never conspired, the Bush/Cheney neocon gang never conspired, the Wall Streeters of Goldman Sachs and the Federal Reserve never conspired, 9/11 was only a conspiracy provided the "enemy" conspired — when is a conspiracy not a conspiracy?....
- People who claim there have never been any false-flag operations in the history of the world, let alone the United States — history showing false-flag operations by the U.S. is to be ignored (hypnotism)
- People saying that there is no such thing as God's perspective where nothing is hidden, nothing is meaningless, nothing is mere coincidence
- People who quote libertine anti-spiritualists, as if they speak the Gospel truth and as if Jesus did not
- People who don't understand the Nimrodian spirit at the heart of so-called Enlightenment thinking
- People who reject all spirituality or seek to dominate those who believe in any spirit whatsoever as naive
- People who don't understand the real meanings of words: science (which is supposed to mean knowledge), reason (as if Jesus was unreasoned), equality (as if the elitists of secret hierarchical societies are equals), and freedom of thought (which translates into debauchery in the mind and acts that follow: Godless)
- People who are for diverting away from the truly perfect direction in which Jesus headed and showed us
- People who claim that the direction away from Jesus is not toward worldly imperialism and even satanic dictatorship and enslavement under evil syncretism
- Those who spend a great deal of energy defending the so-called enlightened ideals of the United States of America that has led to huge imperialism, huge violence, huge suffering, huge lies around the world
- People who don't understand that suffering stems from selfishness and that the correct understanding is compassion and truth telling
- People who don't understand that interconnectedness and interdependence are not foreign ideas to Jesus and Christianity
- Barack Obama sinking in the polls for the wrong reason: not for being too much like Bush but for being a tiny bit Franklin Roosevelt
- Lies, lies, lies about everything: lies about "Obamacare," not that Obamacare is good enough; lies about the Iraq War; lies about 9/11 and al Qaeda; lies about the Pashtuns of Afghanistan; lies about the bailout — bait and switch, bait and switch over and over and over
- Plutocrats over a willing plutocracy of dupes and minions holding up libertarian signs
- The false-right versus the false-left
- Democrat liars versus Republican liars
- Libertarian liars versus Socialist liars
- Satan: god of the worldly world
- People just trying to take the spotlight off 8 terrible years under George W. Bush
- People trying to do away with Christianity when they don't even know what it is but rather judge Jesus by apostates down through history
- Cowards who work to censor the truth (God sees right through you, Rupert Murdoch)
- Finding framed-up, entrapped, encouraged suspects guilty of merely thinking about crime
- So-called news corporations complaining about blogs when those news corporations were no where to be found concerning the lies leading up to the invasion of Iraq but plenty of bloggers were right on it
- A President who says, "If I were starting from scratch...."
We are at scratch. There is no reset button. There's no foundation left. Finance capitalism and the low-paying service sector aren't enough. The nation is overleveraged. It's time to start over with a new system less the Federal Reserve and private bankers. It's time to go back to before the bloodsuckers.
If you think things have changed in terms of making profits, you are mistaken.
The real truth .. is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson - and I am not wholly excepting the administration of W.W. The country is going through a repetition of Jackson's fight with the Bank of the United States - only on a far bigger and broader basis. — President Franklin Roosevelt to Edward M. House (President Woodrow Wilson's foreign policy advisor until 1919), November 21, 1933.
Government possessing the power to create and issue currency and credit as money and enjoying the right to withdraw both currency and credit from circulation by taxation and otherwise, need not and should not borrow capital at interest as the means of financing governmental work and public enterprise. The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of Government but it is the Government's greatest creative opportunity. By the adoption of these principles, the long-felt want for a uniform medium will be satisfied. The taxpayers will be saved immense sums in interest, discounts, and exchanges. The financing of all public enterprise, the maintenance of stable government and ordered progress, and the conduct of the Treasury will become matters of practical administration. The people can and will be furnished with a currency as safe as their own Government. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity. Democracy will rise superior to the money power. — From Abraham Lincoln's Monetary Policy
This is the issue. Money is the issue. Take away Satan's power over mammon, and he becomes nothing.
Alan Greenspan is what people call "full of it." The bubbles and busts are not caused by human nature. They are caused by greedy liars.
Stop bailing out bandits. Put every dime of new United States Notes into productive, public jobs and skills training now. We need full employment now. Stop spending on military. Start spending on Main Street, the real economy, only! There were 6.05 unemployed people for every job opening. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/job-openings-down-50-from-the-peak-in-2007-2009-09-09 For one thing, put many of them to work building public housing that they then both own and run. Let the common people prosper.
It's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better. The reality of all the lies is going to continue becoming starker and starker until no one has an excuse for not choosing righteousness or being cutoff, gathered up, and proverbially and in many cases literally, burned up.
Obama was a terrible choice. We have to move the whole world to total pacifism. We have to do away with the militaries of the world — all of them. We have to move to the giving-and-sharing-all economy. We must abolish capitalism in our hearts. We must end the hatred that is sexual depravity, which comes from abuse and neglect. These moves are required for humanity to progress toward true enlightenment.
No one doesn't know that all those who claim the U.S. is virtuous know they are faking it now. The whole world knows that the U.S. is caught. The mask is gone. The greedy, violent, depraved, utterly selfish superrich aren't being hidden anymore. They can't censor their way out of it either. The Empire is now called the Empire. The dark side is now openly embraced. Torture is more than condoned. Lies are glorified.
No one doesn't know that Israel is an illegal land-grabbing enterprise. Everyone who claims otherwise isn't fooling anyone anymore. Everyone knows that the U.S. and Israeli mainstream media censor the truth about the war crimes committed by both the U.S. and Israel. This doesn't excuse anyone for anything.
The greedy blew the bubble and burst it. When's the war? I don't mean the series of little wars such as Afghanistan/Pakistan and Iraq. I mean when is the hot WWIII, the real one, going to be started? What secret weapons will be rolled out and used? Why do I say this? You don't hear the powers that be talking about doing the right things.
Responsibility and accountability are not incompatible with mercy and forgiveness though. God does decide what gets pruned in Heaven.
Who was William Morgan, and why did he die? William Morgan was an American Freemason who said he was going to expose all the top secrets of the Freemason/Illuminati plan. He was murdered in 1826 by Freemasons who were let off by the system.
Who was Albert Pike, and what did he have to do with Lucifer? Albert Pike was the most powerful Freemason in the Confederate States of America (called the Southern Jurisdiction in Freemasonry now covering 35 states). He authored, "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry." He wrote, "Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" That's rather ambiguous language. Of course, Pike's main objective, Freemasonry's objective, was/is secrecy while bringing along those below. That is not the method of Jesus. Jesus exposed and exposes. Pike didn't understand Jesus versus Nebuchadnezzar II.
Understand further though that Pike was a syncretist. That's what Freemasonry is. It's designed to dilute real Christianity first and foremost. It is my understanding that all theistic religious are welcome to begin becoming Freemasons. It's a way to get Christians to accept, tolerate, and even condone what is antichrist. Pike was also a White supremacist.
Here's a scathing view of Albert Pike: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss01a.htm
No doubt, Freemasons have "answers" to every charge. That's the nature of debate, isn't it?
Freemasons don't all walk in lockstep about everything, but they do all agree within their lodges about this syncretism or they must leave and still hold their tongues about the Freemasons secrets or else.
What is the Lucis Trust? It was first name Lucifer Publishing. It was started by Alice Bailey. As with Theosophy in general, Alice Bailey's religion is an amalgamation of what are called the Mystery Religions. Where these religions start and stop, no human being can say. How they are used today though is as a device to bring down Jesus so iniquity is self-licensed. The antichrist religions point first to the errors of the Roman Catholics and then to other "churches" and religions as if to say that because of those errors, such as violent crusades, etc., Jesus is not the one to follow all the way to God. Alice claimed to "channel" Djwhal Khul, a spiritual "master" according to Alice.
Who is Aleister Crowley? What does he have to do with L. Ron Hubbard and Joseph Smith? Aleister Crowley was a very high-ranking Freemason who, despite all of his clearly Satanic statements, was lauded by his fellow Freemasons. He wrote the book, "The Book of the Law." He wrote the law is as follows: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." That's pure humanism (even though Crowley wrapped it in spiritualism) and hedonism. He also wrote, "It would be unwise to condemn as irrational the practice of devouring the heart and liver of an adversary while yet warm. For the highest spiritual working one must choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force; a male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory."
L. Ron Hubbard is the founder of Scientology. He was a "friend" (not a very good one) of Jack Parsons of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Parsons was a member of Crowley's Ordo Templi Orientis. They all engaged in very strange sexual activities.
Joseph Smith is the founder of Mormonism. Smith by some reports, was a Freemason too. The connection with Crowley is not direct in the usual sense. It is more the connection with all the esoteric Mystery Religion notions. Smith was steeped in it all just as Crowley steeped himself. Smith too had a huge sexual appetite, hence his polygamy.
Bear in mind when reading this and any linked material and watching videos, etc., that you don't have to agree with everything that is said against something to still disagree with that something. Just because someone may get something wrong in criticizing doesn't necessarily negate the whole thrust of the persons argument. This is why Jesus's admonition that we know each other by our deeds is the best advice. It all fits together afterall. The so-called Enlightenment hasn't brought forth and never will.
The truth is that the answer to the monarchical rule and authoritarian, violent apostate church is not to throw out Jesus's message and to replace it with humanism apart from Jesus and Jesus's God. The answer is rather to get rid of the false teachings of the apostate church leaving the clear and plain teaching of Jesus that is not humanism apart from God but rather its exact opposite.
It is an error to believe that people who are led astray can see that they are astray and to understand how they are astray and in error. Coercive democracy is not the way. It is wrong.
Lucifer is a humanist. Nimrod was the builder. He built the Tower of Babel. This is the worldly imperial spirit that denies God's proper rule.
I don't agree with every last bit of the following video, but it is more right than off.
The following series gives me pause for the reason that it is dedicated to a man who died in a gun fight with Arizona deputy sheriffs. That man's name is William Cooper (Milton William Cooper), author of the book, "Behold a Pale Horse." While Cooper did say many things that were correct, he was obviously misled by the evil spirit to some degree, just as were/are his adversaries. Bill Clinton referred to him at the time as the most dangerous man in America.
I always end up pausing concerning Libertarian-leaning writings and videos, etc., on account of their penchant for condoning violence, which is antichrist. Others are turned off Cooper by his interest in UFO's. Of course, it would be dishonest not to realize that their targeted adversaries are also violent and usually much more so. The supporters of Cooper don't mention that Cooper had reportedly spooked some of his fellow townsfolk. The manner in which the "authorities" decided to interact with Cooper though is typical of a system that would often rather provoke an excuse to gun down or blowup a "suspect." This was the main complaint concerning how the government handled Waco under Bill Clinton.
Now, let's not neglect to mention that Bill Clinton is a high ranking Freemason of the 32nd or 33rd degree. No matter what you think otherwise about Freemasonry, that does make Clinton a humanist, ecumenist, syncretist — things that Jesus was never and will never be for good reason. He was very much the globalist, promoter of neoliberal economics, deregulator helping along the bubbles, and welfare-state destroyer (hence the current mess). Clinton had plenty of help from the presidents before him and after him in this regard. He was far from a unique pick of the plutocrats.
Both Clinton and Cooper were members of Demolay, which is a Freemason youth organization. Clinton is a member of its Hall of Fame.
Cooper wrote, "I tell you now that Freemasonry is one of the most wicked and terrible organizations upon this earth. The Masons are major players in the struggle for world domination. The 33rd Degree is split into two. One split contains the core of the Luciferian Illuminati and the other contains those who have no knowledge of it whatsoever."
If Jesus is right, and I say he is, then all those who oppose his teachings and exemplary life are wrong. Freemasonry, while purporting to accept Christians and hence Christianity, stands opposed to Jesus's teachings in so many ways. So, whether Freemasonry morphs itself around and couches itself in ordinary American terms, it remains error and leads to it. It's that simple.
It is a fact that Freemasons struggle mightily to convince others that all is harmless and in fact, beneficial. However, the whole system upon which the government of the United States is founded is decidedly antichrist. It is not designed to bring forth on Earth that which Jesus has in Heaven. That's a self-evident fact.
Original source materials in the following series would need to be verified for complete citations. However, the whole system is fraudulent. We know people by their fruits, and the fruits of the Anglo-American-Israeli Empire are not good. We hear the torturers pretending to be angels of light. They are liars as are their commanders and supporters. They are all demons from the dark side.
There are some semantical errors in the video concerning love and hate. Jesus did speak of both. It is not an either/or. One can love and hate simultaneously.
Oh, by the way, 7/7 in London was an inside job too. The Madrid train bombings, was it false-flag? Yes. The train bombings in Mumbai, were those bombings false-flag too? I'm not sure about it, but I suspect it was false-flag. The second huge "terrorist" attack on Mumbai and the Jewish center there also is loaded with inconsistencies and questions about LSD and a police chief who died in the line of duty who was also involved in some high-level investigations of his opposition (a very convenient death).
I pity the people who don't believe any attacks are false-flag. Of all the major starts of wars, nearly every single one is a known false-flag type operation (at least a gross lie). What to those poor deniers still think, that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and that he funded and planned 9/11? Sad, very sad — mass hypnosis
They believe that the magic bullet [update] killed John Kennedy. They even get columns in the major world newspapers to write these things embarrassing themselves. They actually believe that the tide isn't turning against them? Anyone who has been watching can readily see that the relentlessness of the 9/11 Truth Movement is gaining steam. The stories are being covered more and more and more. It's a ground swell. It's a revolution. I just want it to remain non-violent and non-coercive. Just let the truth do its work.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)