Barack Obama speaking at the U.N. General Assembly the other day:
But if the governments of Iran and North Korea choose to ignore international standards, if they put the pursuit of nuclear weapons ahead of regional stability and the security and opportunity of their own people, if they are oblivious to the dangers of escalating nuclear arms races in both East Asia and the Middle East, then they must be held accountable. The world must stand together to demonstrate that international law is not an empty promise and that Treaties will be enforced.
How long do I have to listen to such distortions?
Iran is not in violation of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Iran has been the most open nation in the world concerning its pursuit of nuclear energy. Barack Obama and the Mossad have zero proof that Iran is developing nuclear weapons. Iran says that it has enriched zero uranium to weapons-grade. The burden of proof rest 100% on Barack Obama and his fascist friend, Benjamin Netanyahu to show that Iran is doing any of the things these bearers of false witness, of unsubstantiated/un-substantiate-able accusations, claim.
The fact is that Iran is being singled out for hypocritical treatment. Why does Israel not have to disarm of its nuclear weapons? Why does the U.S. have nuclear weapons. The U.S. actually dropped two atom bombs on Japan when demonstrations on unpopulated areas would have been sufficient to cause Japan to surrender unconditionally. Those bombs were dropped in vengeance and as a warning/threat to all the other nations of the world that they had better knuckle under to U.S. global, imperial ambitions. That's a fact.
Harry Truman was a racist. It shows in his private writings that others exposed. He saw the Japanese as inferior to the White man. It's a fact. Harry Truman was for the Freemason, Great White Brotherhood where "White" really meant race and where there are still huge racist undercurrents. He was a Gnostic who believed that the lower, inferior ones, those lower in the Theosophical hierarchy (classism), are expendable for the sakes of the "better" bloodlines — bloodlines that could usurp the righteous, anti coercive-hierarchical structure of Jesus as Christ.
Jesus refused to bow down to the coercive-hierarchical structure. He rejected Satan, who seeks to remain atop that selfish, evil hierarchy of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (1831-1891) and all of her antichrist ilk at the syncretist, Satanic secret societies that seek to come out of the shadows to rule in open depravity — the same depravity that dominated the Earth before when ritual, human-child sacrifice, cannibalism, and inter-sexed orgies were official governmental policy and practice. The gods of that were reflections of the insanity of the fractured self-worshippers thinking with the lower portions of their abused and diseased brains.
Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947), couldn't stand his mother, who was an overbearing "Christian." I believe he could not have been un-abused by someone or even a number of people and turned out as he did. He rebelled. He was a 33 degree Mason and formed his own Satanic cult he named the Ordo Templi Orientis. His influence through "culture" has been highly underestimated. It has all been intentional confusion.
I remember being approached as a teenager by Crowleyites and others who were rejecting not only the mainstream denominations but also the real message of Jesus Christ not evidenced by those denominations even to this day. There was such a backlash against the hypocrisy in the mainstream self-styled Christian denominations that other forms of the same disease that is selfishness were allowed to rear up.
The real Christian overcomes all of this. We are not enslaved under righteousness. We are freed from evil. It is semantical. Reconcile with truth. Satan is false. Jesus is not the Lucifer of the Gnostics. Jesus is the enemy of that Lucifer. Jesus is not the serpent. Jesus replaces the serpent with truth. The serpent is and was a liar.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)