UPDATE Thursday, December 03, 2009: I had told Google Blog Search that if they stopped censoring me, I'd say so on this Blog. As of this "UPDATE," Google Blog Search is now showing 1,967 posts as indexed and linked. () That's up again from only 4 at one point. Therefore, I'm adding this update.
1,967 is not all of the posts, but it seems that perhaps they are slowly re-indexing the site. I give them the benefit of the doubt. I haven't looked to see if they are avoiding "controversial" posts.
George Washington in Masonic Regalia
You're right. There were many reasons why they murdered Jesus. They all boil down to selfishness though, which is ultimately wicked.
As for, "against war = for homosexuality, and pro-war = against homosexuality," there are pro-war homosexuals of course. My point was/is that I am not being found by those who are anti-war, anti-greed, and anti-sexual harm (which includes anti-homosexuality). It goes deeper though, since I'm not Pauline.
I'm not Roman Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, or whatever. They all got off track on account of being co-opted by worldly empire builders/sustainers. I'm not a Republican or Democrat or Green or Libertarian, per se. Secular government is inherently antichrist. That shocks "patriotic" Americans, but it's still a fact. America was never even remotely a Christian nation. It's a Freemason state. That fact is going to be coming out in no uncertain terms.
Also, one won't see the connection between the plutocrats and all the evil that is transpiring unless one looks at the root cause. The superrich are the greediest people on Earth, by definition. They have excess while billions have next to nothing and often starve to death by the design of those superrich. Those superrich ones believe they are entitled by virtue of the fact that they simply get/take. In other words, the idiots (as they see the unselfish) don't grab and Jesus is for suckers.
The richest people in the world are hiding. They are behind layers of shell organizations. Banking and other secrecy is paramount to their efforts. Bill Gates is not the richest person in the world. The richest person is known as such only within an inner circle that meets entirely in secret. They do directly control the global currencies with few exceptions. They fund the various major wars. They do have a long-term plan (conspiracy) that includes the utter subversion of all the major religions of the world, especially real Christianity. They are seeing to it that laws are being put into place to that end.
I'm not making any of this up. You come to know this by their fruit. You discover how to read between the lines. It's all right there even in the headlines. People are simply conditioned not to put things together. They are told that putting things together is schizophrenic. It's ironic: make people paranoid to see the patterns in the behaviors of the Empire builders, as if what those same ones are saying about Iran isn't the exact same pattern they used against Iraq that I knew were lies at the time, but they will still say, "Who knew?" Well, millions of us knew and were simply censored or ignored as if we weren't there (the memory hole exists if we let it).
I'm not paranoid. Satan is Satan, and if I don't sell my soul, that's that.
Also, there are Mystery Religion types and then there are Mystery Religion types. The Magi of Jesus's time read the stars and saw the actual, historical Jesus. Then there are Mystery Religion types who call themselves Talmudic rabbis (Pharisees) where their secret oral tradition is whatever they say it is as they go along (convenient for Machiavellianism).
The truth is that Jesus fulfills all religions if only the adherents would open their eyes and hearts. Even the super humanism of Anton LeVay is answered by Jesus. It's roundabout until one cuts through all the confusion. Even Satan wants to be treated right if he'll admit his origins. That's cutting through it.
As for "Texe Marrs, Alex Jones, Prophecy Club," yes, I'm familiar.
About "the poor converting and joining thing," only the lost sheep will convert and join. There are poor people who hate Jesus and go to the grave that way. Eventually though, everyone on Earth (New Earth) will see the real light of which Jesus spoke and demonstrated.
Right now, I'm being heavily censored. I've been banned. I've been blacklisted. My comments have been disallowed over and over. Yet, I'm for total pacifism (non-coercive), the giving-and-sharing-all political economy, and sexual harmlessness. How can anyone be justified in censoring me? The only reason to censor what I'm saying is to protect selfish, evil gain and the opportunity for more of it, if one has it at all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chip_Berlet and Ernie Lazar and others) has also targeted me.recently removed thousands of my posts because I was starting to get more traffic on searches about Soulforce and such. The "anti-conspiracy" brigade (Chip Berlet
It really upsets them that I have answered all of their "intellectual" arguments and defended citing even racists (Eustace Mullins) when those racists have stated truths. I come right out against racism and violence though, and that just doesn't fit the profile. They have to censor me they think, or more people would get the idea that to be anti-Zionist (false-Zionist) is not to be anti-Semitic, etc.
Well, we're only scratching the surface here. It all comes down to whether or not Jesus was right and if so, whether or not the Christian Commons fits his teachings and deeds. If I have it right (I'm sure I do) and others come and read and don't bring their own self-starter, enthusiastic, efforts (I'm trying to be a servant, not a dictator), what does that say about them and the future condition/situation of their souls?
Have you read the page, "ABOUT OUR NAME: REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH"?
Peace to you, and may God bless.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)