Constance Cumbey is perhaps a Fundamentalist Christian. She's in the Wikipedia as having come from a Seventh-day Adventist background.
She apparently broke ground with her book: "The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow," which stands against, "The Aquarian Conspiracy," by Marilyn Ferguson and the, "Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ."
Below, I have embedded a 7-Part video series, because I believe the information is important and timely, what with Dan Brown's new Freemasonry/Gnostic/Luciferian book, "The Lost Symbol," and the fact that more and more of the false-hearted New World Order is being revealed. I say "false-hearted" New World Order because there is a real New World Order that the spirit of God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit indwelling together will usher in. The two NWO's are in competition, but the real one, as I've identified it, does win out, and already has, in the eternal configuration of things. It has been ordained by the highest spiritual being there is, the perfect, God in whom there is no corruption or harm — no evil, who is the real Yahveh Elohim of Jesus Christ.
Before watching the videos, let me say that Jesus did say greater things than he did would be done but also that no one supersedes the master. He also made clear that those greater things would be done in the same vein as he did the things he did.
Now, Constance has identified (properly) many of the buzz words/code words of the New Age Movement; however, those words are still words each with a range of connotations where the words may still be used by those who do not subscribe to the theme of certain of the Gnostics where Jesus is no longer Christ and where Lucifer is a good spirit and always has been (humanism that is anti-God; anti the God who is the Creator of human beings whom those Gnostics believe is the evil demiurge as opposed to the ineffable spirit).
It's a Platonic (Plato, a liar) concept, and everyone needs to be aware that Plato is the author of a trick/rigged lottery for eugenics purposes where the self-styled elitists weed out the undesirables, whereas Jesus lets Satan weed out himself. I'm with Jesus, always.
This movement ruins the Environmental Movement for many on account of the connection. Environmentalism is far from inherently evil. In fact, it is the Golden Rule, for how can anyone love his neighbor while destroying his neighbor's planet/fleshly home even for only a while?
She mentions some books, etc., in her talk:
- "Entropy: A New World View," by Jeremy Rifkin
- "Voluntary Simplicity," by Duane Elgin
- "New Age Politics: Healing Self and Society," by Mark Satin
- "Running God's Plan," Foster Bailey
(Alice Bailey's 2nd husband I believe)
Claimed that the Theosophists had put up HitlerI found that particularly important to register.
- "The Reappearance of the Christ," Benjamin Creme
Now, Constance also emphasizes that there has only been one and still is only one Christ who is Jesus. The thing is that she is both right and wrong depending upon the context. Jesus is still very much alive, and is one in spirit with God the perfectly righteous.
What I'm about to say is deemed irrational by antichrists. God and Jesus judge no one. However, God is still the one who keeps the proverbial garden where the bad are cut off. The thing is that it is Satan who cuts himself off. These ideas are reconcilable. In fact, there is no other way.
This is far from my first foray into this area. My childhood house was full of these matters although they remained very nearly unspoken. Hands-off on a certain spiritual level was the rule. I'm still learning about it through reverse engineering, if you will.
1 of 7
2 of 7
3 of 7
4 of 7
5 of 7
6 of 7
7 of 7
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)