Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion was a tract purported by most Jews to have been plagiarized likely by the Russian secret service under the Czar and from a work by Joly written against Louis Napoleon of France, whom Joly and others rightly considered a dictator who employed many if not all of the Machiavellian tactics outlined in the Protocols. The Russians reportedly embellished it and twisted it to become a seeming statement by those of the current Zionist spirit.
Here's a short take of mine on the subject: http://ff.im/-bxhET
Whether or not the shoe fits is a question for each person to discern who reads the Protocols and assesses the history of Zionism and certain sectors of the banking industry one might call Zionist. Many people who doubt the authenticity of the Protocols hold that the shoe does largely fit. Of course, it there were no parallels, the Protocols would be laughable and no Jew simply and safely couldn't shrug it off without fear.
There are two main themes in the concept termed by certain Jews, "blood libel." One concerns matzo balls, and the other concerns the murder of Jesus.
This is the idea that various Jews were caught centuries ago in Europe murdering Christian children and using their blood in matzo balls.
The Old Testament contains a clear Jewish prohibition against eating blood. In the New Testament, James the brother of Jesus also worked to retain that prohibition for the Jewish Christians and Gentile converts made by Paul and others.
Whether or not any Jews have ever eaten blood, it would be stupid to insist that none ever did.
Whether or not any Jews ever used the blood of Christian children they murdered in that manner, we don't have any proof either way. Do people who call themselves Christians and/or Jews lie? Yes they have. Do many of the same to this day whitewash evil deeds? It is clear that they do. Does that prove that Jews didn't do such a wicked deed with the blood of Christian children they murdered? No, as I said, it doesn't prove or disprove it.
Murder of Jesus
The Jews like to focus on that first kind of "blood libel." They will usually only pull out this next form if and when the Gospel record is mentioned in which that record states that Jews of the highest mundane rank were responsible for the crucifixion of the innocent Jesus.
It's clear from the Gospels that the Jews conspired to have Jesus murdered by proxy (the Roman Empire) and succeeded. They also paid a heavy price leveled upon them by the loosed Satan (Roman wrath) for having ignored Jesus's message and for having done what they did to him.
Illegal Organ Trafficking
New York/New Jersey
In New York and New Jersey, a ring, including a number of rabbis, was uncovered making a fortune off buying organs low and selling them high unbeknownst(?) to the donors and their family members. There's a great deal of background to the story I won't go into here. It's readily available on the Internet.
Levy Izhak Rosenbaum is the Orthodox Jew of Brooklyn, New York, who was apparently the ring leader concerning the organ-trafficking aspect of the wide circle of corruption in which 44-total were arrested. The FBI says that Rosenbaum bribed many in both Israel and the U.S. where the organs were sold.
Now, has anyone alleged that Rosenbaum's ring was involved in murder for organs? I'm not aware of anyone making any such claims. Is this the lowest any Jews will stoop? Well, just look at the rain of white phosphorus bursting from the Israeli helicopters onto the Palestinians below that the IDF denied having done until they realized they couldn't get away with the lie. Long before the denials when I first saw the videos of the attacks, I instantly knew what it was after having seen the exact same thing the U.S. did to Fallujah and also denied - birds of a lying feather flock together. The Pentagon and IDF (Israel Defense Forces) are consummate bungling, dastardly liars whether or not some 80% of my fellow Americans are sick enough in their heads, hearts, and souls to admire the U.S. military. To Hell with the U.S. military and all militaries and such warriors across the whole of existence. To Hell with war. To Hell with crime. To Hell with lying.
It was almost unimaginably stupid of the Israeli's first to use the stuff in that illegal way and then to lie to the world, which clearly saw that they had done it, that they were innocent of having used the material in that illegal way. How does one thereafter trust an impeached, self-incriminated, unrepentant witness?
Here's a link on the organ trafficking: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/8625835
Here's a link that mentions a number things, not the least of which is the use of the white phosphorus:
IDF Organ Harvesting
Now, after the things above, Donald Boström, a Swedish journalist, wrote a piece reporting on the long-held suspicions of many in Palestine that the Israelis had illegally harvested organs from those the IDF had murdered (regardless, all IDF killings of Palestinians over stolen land is murder).
Here's a link to that article that started noisy excitement and confusion amongst the lying, land-thieving Zionists and their stupid, fascist, racist, greedy, self-centered, depraved, unrepentant, anti-Christ American supporters (my friends? hardly my spiritual nation; they defile America; they make the word to stink among the nations): http://www.aftonbladet.se/kultur/article5691805.ab?service=print
You decide. I agree with Boström that an investigation is justified. Of course, I believe that all the grievances of the Palestinian people should be properly addressed.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)