- # The U.S. military is capable of committing atrocities without the aid of corporate mercenaries and soldiers of fortune.
- TWITTER WEEKLY UPDATE FOR 2010-01-15 #
- http://www.truthout.org/topsto...../122909vh3 Former CIA Ray McGovern discusses the rogue CIA, Harry Truman, and the JFK assassination. #
- Freedom of religion is freedom of conscience. Take is away, and you become the fascist thought-police allowing none to improve. #
- "Once lust is unbridled it knows no limits. In the order of nature those who forgot God did not understand themselves either." — Pelagius #
- http://bit.ly/4GbCYa..... "State Budget Blues." Dollars & Sense: S&P 500 CEO income 42 times higher than average worker 1980 — now 344 times. #
- # JP Morgan: Record payday as it sends market tumbling
Powered by Twitter Tools