This comment was left on the Facebook group, "Anti-Homosexuality (And what the Bible says about it)":
cant say ive ever read the bible but im pretty sure it says do not judge thy neighbour.
MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ IT AGAIN
Then this one:
'He who is without sin cast the first stone.'
Go on, cast your stones.
Here's my response:
To the last two posters, read the following calmly. Don't read it as if I'm yelling it.
I will also preface with the fact that real Christians are never for coercing others and especially not violently. The same cannot be said of secularists most of whom seek to use the violent power of the state to force Christians against what is supposed to be their freedom of religion/conscience.
You're a mixed crowd and a mixed-up crowd consisting of those who haven't read the Bible and who don't know what the word "judge" means within the context in which it's used.
Why are you telling people they should read the Bible again when you haven't read it for the first time and don't know what the words mean? Aren't you worried about being arrogant?
What do they teach these days in the schools, how to be prideful when ignorant, how to spread lies and to argue from falsehood, how to be wrong and not see it or acknowledge it if you do, and how to be wrong and not be ashamed when shown?
You have contempt for people who are not falling with you into iniquitous behavior when you should be glorifying them and turning to be like them.
You have the world wrong-side up. You're putting wrong for right. Your judgment is off. Yes, you're judging and you're doing it incorrectly. You lack discernment. You've been socialized to lack it. It's been programmed out of you. You're conditioned to thought termination. You've been mesmerized from the earliest possible age and given post-hypnotic suggestions to avoid contemplating the full meaning of the words spoken by Jesus and the deeds he performed. Faith and belief have been drilled out of you so you'll be easy prey to be enslaved for the sexual gratification of fellow slaves to sin. You're taught to have no control to say no to such wickedness. You are not free of evil, and you're taught not to want to be. You are not your own persons though you think you are. You are less free than the most devout and faithful Christian by far. The truth it freedom, and you follow liars.
You are standing with those who say that it is not error for males to engage in sodomy. However, it is error. It's obviously wrong. If it weren't generally wrong (and it is), there would be no use for condoms. Even with condoms, there are still inevitable physical complications.
Do they tell you in school about inevitable negative complications while they're telling you that there's nothing wrong with engaging in sodomy over and over and over and over just as if it were a male and female engaged in normal intercourse? No, they don't tell you. They lure children in and then hook them with sexual addiction and embarrassment to buck the crowd and with brainwashing via endless peer pressure. You are mistaken, misled, and misleading others.
I am not calling for, nor am I, stoning anyone. Try reading it. He said to "go and sin no more." That was after everyone was convinced by his own conscience and dropped his stone and walked away.
You should drop your stones and walk away holding your tongue (your peace) and sin no more.
You don't imagine that he was against adultery but for homosexuality do you? That would be rather stupid, especially since the vast majority of homosexuals engage in group sex and/or strings of one-night stands. Don't tell me they don't because I know better.
Are you under the impression that it is the job of Christians to keep silent in the face of iniquity? If so, you're wrong. Christ is the model, and he spoke out against all manner of evil. He did it for your sake because if no one speaks against it, it will overtake everything and take it all down so that Earth will be nothing but Hell forevermore.
You need to wise up. You've been fed full of a bunch of garbage. You've been brainwashed by those who want to use you as so much flesh for hedonism.
I remember when "just physical" was looked down upon. Don't tell me that homosexuals as a rule have the same disposition toward each other that monogamous heterosexuals have because it's not true. There have been heterosexual adulterers, but the homosexuals have been vastly more promiscuous and more violent too.
If they choose it after having been informed; well, as I said, I don't coerce. A real Christian just warns. A real Christian just tells the truth.
Homosexuality is always a choice, no one has to do it, it is also not harmless, and Jesus never condoned it. Everything to the contrary is a lie. It is false propaganda spread by liars who want more flesh to corrupt with them in their selfish and harmful lust.
Don't be so lazy. You're hurting others and yourselves. Stand up for crying out loud. Stop being zombies for the homosexual mind-control purveyors.
Tell them to stop. That's the right thing. That's the loving thing. It's hateful to let people just go on unwarned. It's hateful to lie and not to stand up against lies. The real hate speech is the speech that says that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality. The real harm is with the non-scientist (that's right, they aren't scientists) psychiatrists who suddenly claimed that homosexuality isn't a disease state — an incorrect mental condition. It was an arbitrary, baseless change, planned and executed by the homosexuals within the ranks of psychiatrists. They have no scientific evidence to show you. They did no tests — no experiments. They just made a group decision and forced it on the whole of society without merit.
People have changed from being attracted by the same sex. It's a fact. No amount of fascist-homosexual tactics of yelling through bullhorns at church windows behind which former homosexuals are meeting with others and telling their stories will alter it either. That's the truth, and that's the way it is.
See the light of truth for the sake's of your brains and souls.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)