- http://bit.ly/7hSNuF..... "Update on Our Brave New Slavery: Yes, It Applies to American Citizens, Too," by Chris Floyd. "...all the governmen.... #
- I'm now following http://twitter.com/iacenter..... @iacenter #
- Sometimes I'm closer to Che Guevara than Pat Robertson. In fact, I'm always closer to Che. At least he was honest about being anti-Christ. #
- At least Che Guevara was for the downtrodden. Pat Robertson is an elitist liar through-and-through who grinds the face of the poor. #
- http://bit.ly/6QB7VN..... ...slavery and genocide, colonization...brutal dictatorships by the U.S. and France has led to Haiti['s] ...condition. #
- Here's the full URL: http://fistyouth.wordpress.com.....ned-haiti/ #
- http://bit.ly/7jBc8T..... Gnostic-Luciferian Films: "Hollywood's Satanic Agenda (19): Rocky Balboa" What do you know? #
- I'm now following http://twitter.com/hollywoodje.....w @hollywoodjew #
- Harshbarger: "videos...appear to have...voiceover...difficult to determine...questions to which ACORN...[is] responding." More info please. #
- http://www.allheadlinenews.com.....7017519622 ACORN's California Chapter Splits, Creates New Group #
- "Cameron hearts ecoterrorism" The author is a hypocrite. He'd be a holy terror to anyone he could breaking up his home. It's easy to spin. #
- "Cameron hearts ecoterrorism" http://whatwouldtotowatch.com/.....#more-5646 #
- http://bit.ly/4PKXlC..... "Martha Coakley...has no idea the Taliban are either terrorists or our sworn enemies." From neocon/Zionist idiocy #
- The Taliban are Afghanis fighting an aggressive, imperial invader bent upon ramming foreign-owned pipelines down their throats. #
- George W. Bush refused to supply the Taliban with proof that bin Laden did 9/11. They agreed to turn him over if the U.S. proved he did it. #
- Osama bin Laden is not on the FBI "Most Wanted" List for 9/11 even to this day. That's because the FBI says there isn't enough evidence. #
- # Americans have had sex on the brain for decades, and it's only gotten worse. No wonder the country is in such a mess.
- I'm now following http://twitter.com/TimothyS..... @TimothyS That's Tim Shorrock. #
- Otniel Schneller (Kadima): the new change is not "religious coercion," as "the Chametz Law is a Jewish law and not a religious one." Bull. #
- The Chametz Law has to do with Passover, and Passover is religious. No amount of Zionist spinning can change it. #
- No wonder Israel is in such a mess. #
- I favorited a YouTube video — AMAZING SPEECH BY WAR VETERAN Asombroso discurso de un Veterano SUBTITUL... http://youtu.be/9kWU-JHetMM?a..... #
- AMAZING SPEECH BY WAR VETERAN Asombroso discurso de un Veterano SUBTITULADO ESPAÃ‘OL http://ff.im/-eqfiM..... #
- Here's the link concerning those last two tweets: http://www.israelnationalnews......spx/135554 #
- http://www.freepress.org/colum...../2010/1799 "Bob Fitrakis' "Raking the Muck" article in the 2009 End of the Year Free Press issue." #
- BRAINWASHED ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY AND CHRISTIANITY http://ff.im/-eqPCS..... #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)