- http://www.politico.com/news/s.....31816.html "Latest tea party target: Its own convention" Breitbart-types want to run the US. Why? #
- "If these folks want a fight, it's a fight I'm ready to have," Obama said about Wall Street. He blew it on purpose for his bankster buddies. #
- "Stocks slide as Obama calls for tougher bank rules" Good. End the Fed! Bring in United States Notes. Dump Federal Reserve Notes. #
- To Hell with interest on the National Debt. There shouldn't be a National Debt. Use United States Notes to pay off the National Debt. #
- What are these Tea Baggers thinking? They don't want to rebuke the banksters? Such so-called Tea Baggers (fake) will get what they deserve. #
- "Obama proposed tough restrictions on banks and derivatives." You call what he wants tough? He's still following banksters. #
- When he completely cleans economic house putting in real Populists, I'll give him some credit. #
- Obama will melt about bank reform the way he did about universal, single-payer health care. Coercive capitalism is evil. #
- Main stream media is loading up with propaganda such as "railed against the banks." Obama doesn't rail against banksters. He spins for them. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
@RedScareBot I'm a communist but no Marxist. Marx was for violent revolution. That's anti-Christ. I'm a Christian.
@RedScareBot My next tweet was, "The WSWS has already qualified that they are anti-Stalinist." Savvy? I hope so. I'm a communist.
@andrewbreitbart "U.S. Constitution is a good start, re: First Principles": doesn't hold a candle to the New Commandment of Jesus. Be real.
@andrewbreitbart I don't have a crowd. I follow Jesus. You follow me to watch the enemy? I follow you to watch the anti-Christs. Peace!