The Supreme Court rendered a monstrous decision, so is court stacking the answer?
Well, court stacking is what they railed against with FDR. George W. Bush could have done that. Would court stacking pass? Would there be the votes for it?
The simple solution is for people to stop being selfish monsters. Is that any harder? The members of the court (some of them) rendered a monstrous decision – one among an endless stream. They are bought and paid for. It's plain to see.
Why are there capitalistic corporate boards? A group of people dedicated to getting more for self and being a net lost to the whole of humanity and the planet isn't anything to endorse in the first place. Let's cut through all the falsehood and get at the root cause. There are some corporate endeavors designed against the system of greed, but those are the rare exceptions.
I hate the American system of government. It was designed by the insane. Separation of Powers; Checks and Balances; limited, representational, republican this that and the other don't help if the peoples' hearts are wrong (and they mostly are). In fact, all those tricks (mirrors) come out from wrong-heartedness.
The government reflects the American people in the aggregate. The people turned a blind eye to the takeover by the greediest of the greedy: the European bankers and their transplants to American soil.
The people don't need, should not want, and should destroy the system of Federal Reserve Notes. Why are there Federal Reserve Notes rather than interest-free United States Notes? Why are the American people paying taxes to the bankers? It's that simple, among many other very clear and plain truths.
Why does the private bank (the Federal Reserve) have the power to make an entry in its ledger thereby causing the American people to owe those bankers taxes? What poor fool thinks that's a good idea? It's a sin. It's sheer evil. It's darkness over the world. It's completely unnecessary. It's highway robbery while the people are in a collective position to say no but haven't.
All they've had to do is say to anyone who wants to be a leader in any governmental position that if you want our approval for you to hold the position, then you will vote to undo the Federal Reserve System and undo all the National Debt mounded up on the people by the privatizers (the Federal Reserve being privatizer rip-off artists and nothing more).
Who made George Washington and the other "founders" the saviors? I didn't vote for them. They forced their anti-Christ, Freemasonry agenda on everyone. They did it by extreme violence.
Yes, the British Empire was wrong. The American System hasn't proven better. It's still hyper-violently crusading against others who also need to see the light. It's murdering babies, literally.
Barack Obama orders the death of innocent babies. It's a standing order. He said to go out and kill those who may be some ill-defined thing and if wholly innocent men, women, and children are also killed, tough luck for them. Obama is a criminal, but who isn't? Very few people aren't at least culpable. This world makes it nigh on impossible to detach from its evil ways. The evil force their way in.
Selfishness is the root of all evil. Money is its manifestation. The love of it is just a more apparent symptom to those who can't see the root.
The American Empire is every bit as bad as the British Empire ever was. In fact, it's the Anglo-American-Israeli Empire, as you and I both know only too well. Germany isn't exactly non-participating either. They are the core of the EU really. The EU is certainly cozy with the Anglo-American-Israeli Empire.
Who are all these kings and princes of history and currently? Who the Hell put them in charge? Well, the term "Hell" there gives it away; but the people choose Hell, so who's to blame? Who is Satan in that case? Heaven and Hell are incarnate.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)