- TWITTER DAILY UPDATE FOR 2010-01-26 http://ff.im/-eTKVK..... #
- EVERY LITTLE SAVER FOR SELF IS AT BEST A LITTLE NABAL http://ff.im/-eTKVS..... #
- So, Chemical Ali is put to death, but Zionists who used illegal chemical weapons on innocent Gazan children are welcome in the UK and US. #
- What did Chemical Ali do that the Zionists did not? Who sold the chemicals and weapons to Iraq? The US and other Western countries did. #
- Who supplied satellite targeting coordinates to Saddam when he gassed the Iranians? The US did. #
- Who used White Phosphorus illegally on Fallujah, just the way the Zionists did on Gaza? The US did. #
- Why then aren't Zionists and Americans being hanged to death for such war crimes? Why is punishment meted out via a double standard? #
- The Associated Press rails against Hugo Chavez for shutting down RCTV calling it independent rather than corporatist, elitist, and greedy. #
- Hugo may not always be right, but the RCTV owners and managers and their self-centered backers and supporters certainly are less right. #
- Obama could end the misery of Haiti's children by doing to them what he's done to innocent Pashtun children: kill them with missiles. #
- Leftists in Brazil at the World Social Forum: big companies must be prevented from controlling natural resources & harming the environment. #
- Those leftists are right about that. #
- The right way to prevent big companies from controlling natural resources and harming the environment is via changing humanity's heart. #
- It will not come by way of violence. Violence is a problem, not the solution. #
- http://www.csmonitor.com/World.....not-a-text What a waste. #
- It's paranoid to be sitting around making up Hebrew words for new words in other languages such as English. It's ethnic bigotry. #
- There's a place for it as a relatively un-contrived, natural occurrence; but to dwell so on it is a form of hyper-nationalism — not good. #
- @andrewbreitbart Andrew Breitbart, if the allegations are correct, is James O'Keefe immoral for attempting to bug Mary Landrieu's office? #
- Assassination is not legal: surprise lethal attack, in this case, for political reasons. You have not addressed Anwar al-Awlak's grievances. #
- Anwar al-Awlak is a US citizen in Yemen who allegedly believes the US is not justified in its Middle East actions and is ready to fight. #
- When have his peaceful grievances been addressed? Has he never peacefully protested in a called for grievances to be addressed? #
- How can he be legally killed if he is right the US is wrong in the Middle East? How can the U.S. gov. say he is wrong without answering him? #
- Yuli Edelstein: "The Goldstone Report...& similar reports, are simply a type of anti-Semitism." Zionists are shooting themselves in the feet. #
- The most anti-Semitic thing in the world is Zionism. #
- Why doesn't Michael Moore know that Obama took more money from Wall Street than anyone else in political-campaign history? #
- I like Michael Moore, but he's still being duped. He doesn't even yet know Obama was a fake from before he even announced his candidacy. #
- Michael Moore's story about the Florida doctor who flew to Haiti and took patients to Florida without US "permission" is good and right. #
- Doctors Without Borders needed to be willing to be shot out of the sky or arrested upon landing in Haiti. The US government is not God. #
- The Zionists blockading Gaza are not God. The private flotilla that goes to Gaza, is it ready to be attacked and its passengers martyred? #
- I favorited a YouTube video — Haiti: UN Unloads Food For Starving Crowd Then Loads It Back Up And Driv... #
- Haiti: UN Unloads Food For Starving Crowd Then Loads It Back Up And Drives Away! http://ff.im/-eVx5w..... #
- U.N. FOOD AS A WEAPON OF WEALTH, POWER, AND FASCIST-CAPITALIST CONTROL http://ff.im/-eVMTC..... #
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)