- TWITTER DAILY UPDATE FOR 2010-02-01 http://ff.im/-fenFb..... #
- I favorited a YouTube video — Russia May Restrict Destructive Cults, such as Scientology. http://youtu.be/Yx_Zu3HdPzY?a..... #
- Russia May Restrict Destructive Cults, such as Scientology. http://ff.im/-feLAs..... #
- "Too many sermons talk about Jesus' love, compassion and grace which are great but not male concepts." #
- "Men want to know about his great decision making and leadership." His great decision making is that love is the strait gate and narrow way. #
- This call is dumbing down and twisting Jesus's message: http://wwrn.org/articles/32547.....uk-ireland Jesus was not effeminate. #
- Rise to understand the words in context and by the full message. Don't be hung up by your ego. Jesus isn't asking you to have sex with him. #
- Real men are those who are alive in the spirit of righteousness that does not include all the violent competition. The "real" is no game. #
- ALEKSANDR DVORKIN'S SECULAR RUSSIAN INQUISITION LARGELY MODELS WHAT SOME IN THE U.S., SUCH AS CHIP BERLET, WANT FOR... http://ff.im/-ff3Ai..... #
- The Obama budget is smoke and mirrors. It's utterly false propaganda. The economic problems are child's play. The best "economists" know it. #
- The Obama budget is a lie. Dump the Fed. Peg United States Notes to real productivity. Forget the wicked-hearted usurers. #
- The wicked-hearted usurers are liars. The people can all live like nobility if the people's hearts will soften. #
- Stop listening to and echoing the plutocrats' hypnotists in the mainstream. #
- There's only one place where a corporation is a person: where there is no selfishness that is hypocrisy. Then it's real, alive, and one. #
- "Female suicide bomber in Iraq kills 54." How dark is dark when news is Iraqis targeting & murdering Iraqis? It aids the evil Empire. #
- The Associated Press is a propaganda mouthpiece for Empire. It's badmouthing Jean-Bertrand Aristide because he was for the poor. #
- Jean-Bertrand Aristide wasn't perfect, but he was far, far better then any of the greedy, monstrous dictators the Empire installed. #
- If the U.S. had helped Jean-Bertrand Aristide, he could have done a good & effective job of pulling Haiti out of poverty. They stopped him. #
- President Jacob Zuma of South Africa has now had his 20th child that the news media even knows of. Now, that's pure selfishness. #
- The U.S. demands China agree on Iran sanctions but pokes China with weapons to Taiwan, meetings with the Dalai Lama, and threats via Google. #
- Of course, the right hand knows what the left hand is doing; so someone thinks China's system will openly fall under the Empire all the way. #
- Ethiopia's U.S. puppet dictator, P.M. Meles Zenawi, threw a Muslim in prison for claiming that Zenawi said Ethiopia is Christian Orthodox. #
- Regardless, Christians don't throw others in prison. #
- The 10 Southern Baptists being held in Haiti for attempting to rescue a bus load of children in Haiti from the situation meant well. #
- "Homeschooled children score significantly higher than their peers on standardized achievement tests." The best instructor I had was my mom. #
- When I had trouble with subjects, my mom stepped in. Then I really learned. The 2nd best instruction was private self-paced. #
- Public school was dumbing, slowing, boring, and even stultifying. Is it proper to use boring as a transitive verb? #
- The American court is allowing a German family to stay in the U.S. to home school the children and avoid persecution. Germany is offended. #
- If the German gov. consider the family to be headed by criminals, why isn't Germany glad to be rid of them? To Germany, it's complicated. #
- Israel admits white-phosphorus war-crimes. It is now working out how to white wash that Israel broke the lull in violence by Gazan rockets. #
- Dump the Pentagon. Put every American child who can do the work through graduate school for free including transportation, room, & board. #
- The Air Force Academy has a worship area for Pagans, Wiccans, & Druids, etc. The Air Force is evil regardless. It's Satan's. #
- Did James O'Keefe doctor the ACORN audio/video? Claimed experts say it appears that way. O'Keefe hasn't released the original recording. #
- "The videos that have been released appear to have been edited, in some cases substantially." Proskauer Rose LLP #
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)