- TWITTER DAILY UPDATE FOR 2010-02-03 http://ff.im/-flWOu..... #
- Tom Heartbreak or angel of light? Take me in stride, and pray. #
- Bill Gates can board a private jet without going through any body scans or any degradations? Why is he less suspected he could go terrorist? #
- Bill Gates could board his private jet, take it over, and fly it into a high rise. Why is he treated as special? The answer is, he's rich. #
- You aren't as "good" as Bill Gates. You aren't as "equal" as Bill Gates. You are worthless compared to Bill Gates. It's how you're treated. #
- Do I want to see Bill Gates dehumanized the way everyone else is being treated? I want everyone treated better than Bill is now treated. #
- Humiliation and indignity is not making the world a better or safer place but their exact opposites. #
- If the rich treat the people as a mere herd of cattle, they will morph into a pack of ravening wolves and tear those rich to shreds. #
- http://downloads.leadingtowar......yer02.html No doubt, Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, etc. are war criminals. #
- George W. Bush took the U.S. to war to one-up his father while twistedly avenging his father against Saddam's supposed assassination threat. #
- Yes, it was about oil and denying potential global imperial rivals too. It was mostly opening the way for the Zionists for Greater Israel. #
- Scott Ritter proved exactly right that there was zero hard evidence against Iraq. The same applies right now to Iran: zero hard evidence. #
- Same type of lies — slightly different generation of liars: Republican-Zionists liars against Iraq; Democrat-Zionist liars against Iran #
- War criminals past, present, and future: Hell bound #
- Bush demanded that Iraq do what it could not. Bush demanded Iraq get rid of weapons it didn't have. Bush cut short the weapons inspections. #
- 29 minutes into the video, Condi Rice is willing to attack Iraq based upon water boarded "detainees" willing to say anything to end torture. #
- Rumsfeld said, "We know they have weapons of mass destruction." He was lying. He was not simply mistaken. He knew they did not know it. #
- There were no aluminum tubes for centrifuges, no unmanned drones, no mobile bio-weapons labs, no yellowcake...all Bush administration lies. #
- Colin Powell, above all others, worked to put a legitimate spin on the evil course. #
- Saddam had nothing to do with al Qaeda or 9/11. It was clear before the invasion. The CIA knew it. Bush demanded false "intelligence." #
- What did Colin Powell give to the whole world, right in front of God and everyone, for evidence? He gave computer-generated cartoons. #
- John Ashcroft knew the U.S. was doing the wrong things, was horrified at what he was being a party to (torture, etc.), stayed, & got sick. #
- George Tenet did what Richard Clarke was unwilling to do: give lying answers to George W. Bush to convince gullible Americans to invade. #
- The Bush/Blair administrations lied about the cost of the war in dollars and lives and that the Iraqis would see the invaders as liberators. #
- Obama agreed in advance with the Bilderberg Group and others 1) to let Bush and the others to walk free & 2) to continue the legal wars. #
- The American people try to pretend they were fooled by Bush and his administration. There will be none of that with Obama and Iran. #
- There is no proof that Iran is doing what the neocon/Zionist liars claim, & the American people will have no cover for national war crimes. #
- http://www.worldpublicopinion......52&lb= Polls show Ahmadinejad did really win. #
- The BBC is a bastion of homosexuals. It's spewing totally fascist, anti-Christ propaganda to force Christians to hire homosexuals or else. #
- Why are people for forcing their way into voluntary religious organizations? Don't they realize they once complained against such coercion? #
- People violently forced homosexuals to not engage in homosexual behavior. Homosexuals complained against that coercion, but now they coerce. #
- When will people stop being hypocrites? #
- I'm against coercion and falsehood too. People can change, homosexuality is not harmless, and Jesus did not condone it. That's the truth #
- Just tell the truth. #
- You're against a force theocracy, so don't force secularism on others; otherwise, you're just an evil hypocrite. #
- "AIG Pays $100 Million in Bonus Money," while AIG was bailed out so it could pay off Henry Paulson's cronies at Goldman Sachs on bad bets. #
- The Pentagon isn't doing homosexuals any favor or vice versa with the call to repeal "Don't Ask. Dont' Tell." #
- Homosexual or not, no one should join or be forced into the military. #
- Homosexuals are so glad to hear about ending "Don't Ask. Don't Tell." They can hardly wait to fire Hellfire missiles from predator drones. #
- Even anti-war homosexuals are glad to hear Pentagon officials lobbying Congress so homosexuals can be out of the closet while they murder. #
- What's more important to those so-called "liberals" who claim to be anti-war but who are gleeful about open homosexuals in the military? #
- I'm not for banning "Don't Ask. Don't Tell." I'm for banning the Pentagon. #
- I favorited a YouTube video — Goldman Sachs CEO may receive a record bonus http://youtu.be/WCGROWEVbcY?a..... #
- Goldman Sachs CEO may receive a record bonus http://ff.im/-fnKga..... #
- A fascist Zionist group in Israel, "Im Tirtzu," is calling for suppressing free political speech in Israel against Israeli war crimes. #
- Supposedly, Iranians are obsessed with seeing season 6 of "Lost." I never heard of it until just now. I live in America and read the news. #
- Paleoclimatologist Michael E. Mann will be thoroughly vindicated by Penn State University concerning all "Climategate" charges. #
- http://www.tangle.com/view_vid.....61bc96c27f As I said, the White Baptists in Haiti meant well. Watch it. #
- http://www.tangle.com/view_vid.....c44bf7b8cd I believe them. I believe the pastor saying they thought they had the papers. #
- Emergency situations require extraordinary steps. They should be commended for their love, compassion, and bravery. #
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)