- TWITTER DAILY UPDATE FOR 2010-02-06
- TWITTER DAILY UPDATE FOR 2010-02-06
- Why is Abbas still in place when he sided with the Zionists against the duly elected government led by the people's choice: Hamas? #
- Why is Abbas still in place when he completely blew it regarding the Goldstone Report? Why is the MSM still calling Abbas the "President"? #
- The dupe Abbas took weapons, ammunition, etc., from the Zionists to fight his fellow Palestinians, Hamas. Palestine does not back Abbas. #
- The neocons and Zionist sought to divide Palestine to continued gaining more and more over it. Abbas fell right for it. In fact, he knew. #
- Netanyahu went around planting trees in main illegal settlement colonies promising them the land would never go back to the Palestinians. #
- POSITION CONCERNING VIOLENT REVOLUTION BY AMERICANS AGAINST THE ILLEGAL, AND THEREFORE SO-CALLED, GOVERNMENT OF THE... http://ff.im/-fx2ed..... #
- Has the MSM asked Mr. President Obama whether the U.S. has hard evidence that Iran has a nuclear weapons program, and, if so, what is it? #
- Has the MSM asked Mr. President Obama to show us the hard evidence that Iran has a nuclear weapons program? #
- Has the MSM asked Barack Obama why, if he can't show us the hard evidence that Iran has a nuclear weapons program is he pressing Iran? #
- The George W. Bush administration repeatedly said it knew Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, and then George said the U.S. didn't know. #
- War Secretary Robert Gates is so hyped up to attack Iran he can't admit Ahmadinejad's statement on having others enrich to 20% beats Gates. #
- The U.S. neocons and Zionists will do everything they can not to come to a deal with Iran no matter how much Iran bends over backwards. #
- Does anyone have a link to the full text (properly translated into English) of Ahmadinejad's press conference on swapping enriched uranium? #
- If the MSM were serious about informing voters in our "democracies," the full text in English of Ahmadinejad's words would be all over. #
- Notice how the West calls Ahmadinejah's words "mere rhetoric" rather than call his bluff if the West thinks he's bluffing. They don't. #
- The greatest threat to international security is the U.S.-Zionists conspiracy to duck providing proof of an Iranian nuclear weapons program. #
- "There is really no problem. Some made a fuss for nothing. There is no problem. We sign a contract." — Ahmadinejad #
- "We give them 3.5 percent [enriched uranium]..." — Ahmadinejad #
- "...and it will take four or five months for them to give us the 20 percent [enriched uranium]." — Ahmadinejad. Deal! #
- Reports added the word "some" of Iran's 3.5. uranium, suggesting some would remain in Iran to still be enriched. That's deceptive reporting! #
- If it's true he meant only "some," then flesh it out in the report. Don't give us false-propaganda techniques. Give us the truth, all of it. #
- If Americans don't start demanding hard evidence against Iran before the U.S. false-hearted government attacks Iran, woe to those Americans. #
- "Director of National Intelligence...Dennis Blair...U.S. intelligence...assessment...Iran has not yet decided...to build nuclear weapons." #
- The U.S. wants to completely take over and sell weapons to the Persian Gulf states by driving deeper wedges between Sunnis and Shias. #
- Laura Silsby has been accused of deceiving other members of the Baptists in Haiti. Was Laura Silsby aware the documentation wasn't enough? #
- "$349 just to hear Palin's speech after a dinner of lobster and steak at the sprawling Gaylord Opryland resort." Common people for the poor #
- Oh well, I don't begrudge them steak and lobster. They don't understand economics though. It's not spending but on what that matters. #
- Fists for Jesus http://bit.ly/dfuGJl..... That's not Christian but false. Jesus was strong to overcome it. #
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)