I put the following on my Wall on Facebook:
Why, why, why, why did the youth fall for him? How could they not see through him? He's what we used to call "plastic." Why do people call him smart? His policies and practices are not smart. It's sickeningly obvious. Where are the youth calling him out? They're sleeping or sleepwalking joining the military or hypnotized in front of the TV. Why Obama?
I received the following comment on my FriendFeed, which duplicates certain of my Facebook Wall postings:
Perhaps you have forgotten the conditions we found ourselves in at the end of Bush's presidency. Our youth needed HOPE. Obama gave them HOPE. Regardless of how YOU feel about him, his message of hope is what drew the masses to him. They (and many of us) are still hoping for true change in DC where it truly matters - the House and the Senate. - Sandra Cobb
Sandra wants to think the best of Obama. I used to want to think the best of certain people so much that I overlooked stark evils. I even overlook my own stark evils (confused). I don't do that anymore. I want real change, not the cover-up job of the faker, Barack Obama.
I hope Sandra will receive this from me in the spirit in which I intend it. It's very easy for wishful thinking to throw people off and for them to throw away the truth-tellers rather than stand up to the liars. Americans have, in fact, been conditioned to do that. Even those who consider themselves radicals do it and often, not that Sandra is a radical. I don't know where she stands on all the various issues. I'm not prejudging her. Even if I do come to judge, I won't advocate coercion – so my spirit doesn't punish or torture. My God isn't the tormentor.
Sandra, I haven't forgotten the conditions at the end of George W. Bush's presidency. Obama is an extension of those conditions. I still write about the Bush administration. It's like writing about the Obama administration.
Words such as "hope" and "change" are counterproductive propaganda and psy-ops when the "hope" is for, among many other sheer evils, taking more war to the poor Afghanis for example (the list of evils Obama is doing is endless), who did not plan or execute or even condone 9/11. Consider the little children.
The Taliban offered to give Osama bin Laden to the U.S. if the U.S. provided evidence that bin Laden was behind the attacks. The U.S. didn't supply it because it didn't have it and still doesn't. Obama, by omission, still spreads the same old lie about that, just as he's indirectly drumming for attacking Iran when he hasn't a speck of evidence against them concerning any nuclear-weapons program (just the way Bush lied about Saddam and Saddam's WMD).
Osama is not on the FBI Most Wanted List for 9/11.
During his campaign, Obama promised to attack Afghanistan. That alone was reason enough not to back him over others who were clearly against that. The youth had blood in their eyes. As I said, many are still signing up to murder the innocent for money.
When I was their age, we stopped the Vietnam War. No one but the most insane was signing up to go by this time in the war. Besides, the Afghan War is carrying over longer than the Vietnam War, which war was also based upon a pack of lies.
To me, if the youth are anti-war, then why did they vote for someone who promised to ramp up war?
As for Congress, it is not some sticking point where if it were only to agree with Obama, Obama would set things right. Obama is wrong in his head and heart. If you can't see that, what can I do about it? Why you can't see through him is beyond me. He's not a good shepherd at all. Why are you defending and excusing him. You're blaming the Congress rather than holding Obama to account for his sins independent of Congress?
None of this means I seek to punish him. I don't. I want him to turn to the truth. Right now, he's a blatant liar.
Don't forget that he's let all the fascist war criminals and torturers walk (so far). He'd have to be forced to hold people to account. I'm not talking about humans punishing humans. I'm talking about the truth put in front of the whole world to consider and to use to set minds right.
He still spies on Americans when he doesn't have real warrants in hand. He's now said he can assassinate Americans who are overseas just because he claims to suspect them (no hard evidence, no trial, just assassination of the very possibly innocent and framed). He still has hundreds and perhaps thousands of people in prisons around the world who have been put there without trial. He's let the banksters have hundreds of billions and actually untold trillions if you know how to view the economics enough to see the utter scam – the Ponzi scheme with the pre-planned bailout. He allowed a U.S.-backed illegal coup against the President of Honduras, Manuel Zelaya, who is ten times the leader that Obama is. Obama isn't fit to tie Zelaya's shoes in my book. He's conducted a military takeover of Haiti under extremely suspicious circumstances to say the least. Reportedly, all the military was ready to go and the commander was already in Haiti before the earthquake. Is that report wrong? He hasn't done thing to rein in the Zionists who are continuing their illegal colonization on stolen land in Palestine – and that's coming from someone who reads the Bible. Obama is a neocon. He's a Zionist, and Zionism is unconditionally racist (Zionist-Jews right or wrong).
There is no way I can back him. He and I are on opposites sides, and I'm not with al Qaeda either. Obama and al Qaeda are closer to each other than either is to me. This is not mere opinion. This is fact.
Peace and truth,
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)