- TWITTER DAILY UPDATE FOR 2010-02-09 http://ff.im/-fGllf..... #
- If Barack Obama orders the assassination American mere-suspects, a military coup would prove relief depending upon the people involved. #
- If you base what you say on whether the most number of people today are going to like it or you, you will never tell the whole truth. #
- There hasn't been a double-dip yet because the real depression is L-shaped. Wall Street "boosts" are still based on fraudulent bailouts. #
- Had money gone to jobs, there'd be inflation, not that it has to follow higher employment but because the system is rigged that way too. #
- If austerity programs are to be served up, serve them on the plutocrats who should also be broke before anyone starves for lack of mammon. #
- Nationalize the Federal Reserve. Declare all Federal Reserve Notes to be United States Notes: the people's interest-free currency: a start. #
- If you're going to have a coercive democracy and as a lesser of evils, get the greedy banksters off the backs of the common working people. #
- What everyone needs to know and to repeat as the Big Truth is that the bankster-government deliberately avoided creating millions of jobs. #
- Creating millions of highly productive, fulfilling jobs would have been easy. You never heard Obama say that because he is the bankster's. #
- These people are monsters. We could have full-employment, no poverty, no polluting energy, no deflation or inflation, and no taxes or debts. #
- "Liberals believed their hype that Barack Obama would be that black FDR they pictured on the cover of Time magazine." "they" = banksters. #
- Obama was handpicked because he wouldn't buck the banksters the way FDR partially did. Obama wouldn't create highly productive public jobs. #
- By the way, all the "conservative" talk that the Depression was worsened by public jobs is total nonsense spewed by the banksters on down. #
- Mistakes FDR made were 1) midstream reversing course after listening to the naysayers (he had to reverse again) and 2) he did too little. #
- So-called conservatives are claiming that spending & public jobs don't work, but Obama hasn't spent right or created the right public jobs. #
- Those so-called conservatives are stomping a straw man Obama knew he was going to help create before he publicly announced he was running. #
- The bought-off Democrats by not way out doing FDR when they had the golden opportunity of a century have given a huge gift to Republicans. #
- The little people are more and more listening to those of greed who brought the mess in the first place. The greedy picked Obama to fail. #
- So-called Bible-believing Christians (Christian Zionists) better read it. The Old Testament God stomped the Hell out of a wayward Israel. #
- There are other ways of expressing what happened in Christian spiritual terms, but Jesus did warn them that there are consequences. #
- Israel is not, and has not been since the rise of the Zionists, keeping the real covenant that is righteousness also toward Palestinians. #
- http://bit.ly/cKQlTS..... It's good to see Stephen M. Walt not being timid. He seems positive now the "anti-Semitism" label is nothing to fear. #
- http://bit.ly/cm8G6K..... It sounds like Paul Craig Roberts has had it with the U.S. fascists. He's fed up. He's not alone. Read the comments. #
- Real Tea Party Members are anti-Zionists, but Palin wants Obama to bomb Iran for Israel. So, she's out, right? When? #
- How long is the fascist, racist, Apartheid Zionist Project going to survive? They can't possibly think God is on their side. Satan cometh. #
- Now that the U.S. is a blatant fascist police-state and NATO members aren't far behind if at all, which "civilization" will prevail? #
- The U.S. is lawless, its government is a farce, and its leader is a moral midget. #
- http://bit.ly/aAQKCX..... It's idiotic to view full-body scanners in an approving way — disgusting propaganda for a burgeoning police-state. #
- http://www.wsws.org/articles/2.....-f08.shtml The Democratic Party doesn't even pretend to be the party of the people anymore. #
- http://bit.ly/ckjIZo..... "Internet Censorship Alert! Alex Jones exposes agenda to 'blacklist' dissenting sites...license users": No exaggeration #
- I favorited a YouTube video — Internet Censorship Alert! Alex Jones exposes agenda to 'blacklist' diss... #
- Internet Censorship Alert! Alex Jones exposes agenda to 'blacklist' dissenting sites http://ff.im/-fJd0T.....
- INTERNET CENSORSHIP ALERT! ALEX JONES EXPOSES AGENDA TO 'BLACKLIST' DISSENTING SITES AND FORCE USERS TO BUY... http://ff.im/-fJlKm..... #
- "We have to show that we are inextricably entwined, that as a nation we have been blessed because of our relationship with Israel... #
- ..., and if we reject Israel, then there is a curse that comes into play," Bachmann said. [It's not Israel but atheistic Zionism.] #
- "Bachmann: God will 'curse' America if it opposes Israel" She's wrong. #
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)