- TWITTER-SESSION DIGEST, February 10, 2010 http://ff.im/-fJXHT..... #
- Snow Job in Washington? http://online.barrons.com/arti.....42553.html The bump in the L-shaped depression is fake.
- Hello Sandra, Yes, I knew you felt that way. The U.S. has kept Haiti down for every evil purpose under the Sun... re: #
- Evil Obama: "They're [banksters] very savvy businessmen.... don't begrudge people success or wealth. That's part of the free market system." #
- One Free Market System for Wall Street, Another for.... http://www.truthout.org/one-fr.....treet56837 #
- http://www.dailypaul.com/node/.....125019 Libertarians versus neocons: "!! Digg!! Glenn Beck obscures Texas Governor's race with 9/11 question" #
- Read: http://qunfuz.com/2008/04/17/m.....th-making/ "The idea that Arabs built the pyramids is...bad. Ancient Egyptians were not even Semites." #
- Interesting take: "The Zanj Revolt" http://pulsemedia.org/2010/02/.....anj-revolt #
- I am now following: http://twitter.com/bravenewfil.....ms @bravenewfilms #
- I favorited a YouTube video — Civilian Casualties "Inevitable" in Largest Military Operation of the Af... http://youtu.be/6QUhpHYyTBQ?a..... #
- Blackwater / Xe May Get $1 Billion Afghanistan Training Contract Despite Failure with Border Police http://ff.im/-fOzlg..... #
- Civilian Casualties "Inevitable" in Largest Military Operation of the Afghanistan War http://ff.im/-fOzmA..... #
- http://bit.ly/b3ONq3..... "Why don't you move to Canada?" Canada is part of the Anglo-American Empire. #
- I subscribed to rethinkafghanistan's channel on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/re.....re_twitter #
- I would rather Twitter not shorten URL's that fit http://space4peace.blogspot.co.....right.html #
- I favorited a YouTube video — Blackwater / Xe May Get $1 Billion Afghanistan Training Contract Despite... http://youtu.be/hfCZTITbxEE?a..... #
- "The irony is that the Nazi holocaust has now become the main ideological weapon for launching wars of aggression." — Norman Finkelstein #
- RT @sabbah Zionism Unmasked: Chutzpah, thy name is Zionism #
- I favorited a YouTube video — cyber security.mp4 #
- The mistake Debra Medina made concerning her 9/11 comment was in not being prepared to fight for a real investigation. #
- Phony "conservatives," so insulted for the Bush administration re: 9/11, turn a blind eye to Bush's lies in the lead-up to invading Iraq. #
- cyber security.mp4 http://ff.im/-fOW70..... #
- Even members of the 9/11 Commission said they were blocked. Also remember, "We don't torture." That too was a huge lie. #
- Remember the lies where the Bush administration claimed it wasn't warrantless-spying on Americans talking with Americans in America. #
- Then there's this lie: "Beck, a leading national conservative host who is central to the Tea Party movement." Glenn Beck is not Tea Party. #
- http://bit.ly/cAb6L5..... "Debra Medina's 9/11 remark pushes campaign off track" Zionist-neocon propaganda! #
- Do you see how that article against Debra Medina is psy-ops by proven liars, spies, dungeon masters, torturers, assassins, & baby killers? #
- Read the right column: http://www.ae911truth.org/..... Then there were on going war games, a stand-down, & on & on. 9/11 was not investigated. #
- Don't listen to buffoonery. Don't follow Glenn Beck. Keep saying that there must be a full, independent, criminal, forensic investigation. #
- http://market-ticker.denninger.....lid-F.html 30 Year Auction: A Solid "F" #
- http://www.csmonitor.com/Comme.....paying-off Peaceful Palestinian resistance pay-off #
- Obama: "We are confident right now...the international community is unified around Iran's misbehavior in this area [nuclear]." Misbehavior? #
- India isn't allowing Monsanto to sell its genetically engineered eggplant in India. India has seen farmer-devastation because of Monsanto. #
- Canada is being fascistic about its Winter Olympics — not allowing protests, etc. It's counter-productive. #
- Canada is blocking entry for alternative journalists. Going to Canada from the U.S. used to be as easy as going from Arizona to California. #
- Court forced release of documents: "...documents prove Britain was aware of [British citizen, Binyam] Mohamed's torture in US custody. #
- "We will shine a light on the names of Iran's human-rights abusers." — John McCain. What about American and Israeli human-rights abusers? #
- 75% support allowing openly homosexuals to serve in the US military. Too bad 75% don't support ending the military. Where's righteousness? #
- What's better about having openly homosexual killers, equal opportunity greater evil? #
- Adding homosexual enforcers to the budding military/police state is not progress. #
- Extreme weather is connected with global warming's wetter air. We just finished the hottest decade on record beginning in the 1880's. #
- The oceans are the hottest on record. Global warming is real. It's no hoax. The 11-yr solar cycle is to swing hot. El Nino is to return too. #
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)