- TWITTER-SESSION DIGEST, February 12, 2010 ff.im/-fPVT5..... #
- Obama's loan-guarantee idea for new nuclear power plants comes from his plutocrat bosses against free, decentralized, solar & wind energy. #
- Non-violence is a spreading, powerful weapon against occupation. Israeli security forces are panicking. [paraphrased: Neta Golan, Israeli] #
- Israel enters Palestine (where visas aren't required), kidnaps people at gunpoint, forces them to Israel, & charges them for expired visas. #
- Israel has targeted & shot unarmed, peaceful protesters (European & American too) demonstrating against the illegal Apartheid Wall & regime. #
- A peaceful American protester, Tristan Anderson, was targeted & shot with a high-velocity tear-gas cannister by Israel. He's brain-damaged. #
- Israel has Abdallah Abu Rahman in prison on "arms possession" of Israeli tear-gas cannisters empty after being fired at demonstrators. #
- Israel raids the offices of peaceful organizations where Israel ruthlessly and illegally destroys expensive equipment and steals documents. #
- www.thenational.ae/apps.....1637956090 Israeli court frees non-violent... #
- Energy: Obama backs creating more radioactive waste, ocean oil-spills, mountaintop removals, & greenhouse gases. He hates the planet & us. #
- Every penny Obama's greedy, polluting, violent, depraved bosses plan for energy should go to solar & wind, etc., not nuclear, oil, or coal. #
- Democrats are nearly silent as their evil, imperial, fascist president Obama attacks Pashtuns for raw materials, poppies, and pipelines. #
- Evils of the racist, violent, thieving, apartheid, Zionist regime are pointed out. Rather than repent, it becomes darker. Zionists owe evil. #
- Naomi Chazan & the New Israel Fund fell to the devils trap by threatening to sue the Jerusalem Post for running demonic ads against Chazan. #
- The New Israel Fund, headed by Naomi Chazan, financially supported testimony for the Goldstone Report concerning clear Zionist war crimes. #
- www.thejc.com/news/isra.....omi-chazan Why Jerusalem Post sacked columnist Naomi... #
- How much longer are the American people going to back perverted, fascist Zionists? Is the United States going to be dragged down with them? #
- New Israel Fund en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N.....srael_Fund #
- www.haaretz.com/hasen/p.....No=1148014 "Im Tirtzu hides behind respectable mask of 'Zionism,'" by Gideon Levy #
- Ronen Shoval, "who is completely devoid of all understanding of the essence of democracy, is now crudely going after the New Israel Fund." #
- Haaretz found Im Tirtzu is supported by John Hagee's Christians United for Israel (CUFI). Hagee is no Christian. He's an evil war-monger. #
- www.haaretz.com/hasen/s.....47783.html More detailed: "Amid row over contentious ad, Jerusalem Post fires Naomi Chazan of New... #
- Was biology professor Amy Bishop taking psychotropic drugs? It's alleged she shot up a faculty meeting injuring and killing members. #
- If there is no global warming because Florida got snow, then why is snow lacking in New England? Answers: El Nino & there is global warming #
- Michael L. Baron and Michael J. Wolf say they remember Barack Obama at Columbia University despite James Manning's claims he wasn't there. #
- James Manning: #
- New York Times says people do remember Obama at Columbia: www.nytimes.com/2007/10.....bama.html? #
- Border Patrol checkpoints not at borders are unconstitutional. There must be a suspected criminal. Pre-crime stops are illegal. #
- If this checkpoint stops people who haven't been out of the country, it's illegal: www.bangordailynews.com.....36610.html #
- Scathing & accurate attack on anti-Iran lies english.pravda.ru/opini.....ect_iran-0 #
- "...who are Israel, the USA or the west to speak about dishonesty, bad intentions, secret plans, dastardly threats....?" [see last Tweet] #
- 100% publicly owned & democratically operated public works projects are not for contractors, unions, or bureaucrats but for incomes for all. #
- Read!: www.infowars.com/survei.....ubmission/ Surveillance Drones To Zap Protesters Into Submission #
- I favorited a YouTube video — New 9/11 photos 'prove WTC exploded from inside' youtu.be/NX_UKdqoa_o?a..... #
- I rated a YouTube video (5 out of 5 stars) — New 9/11 photos 'prove WTC exploded from inside' youtu.be/NX_UKdqoa_o?a..... #
- New 9/11 photos 'prove WTC exploded from inside' ff.im/-fSfyH..... #
- You have a brain. Continue studying, but widen your field. You're regurg... (YouTube # )
- The 9/11 Commission did not prove anything. Its members complained about... (YouTube # )
- They did what people do today in politics, which is to say one thing and... (YouTube # )
- ZIONIST FALSE-PROPAGANDA PROMOTES LITTLE KNOWLEDGE, WHICH IS A VERY DANGEROUS THING ff.im/-fSmTZ..... #
- Aspartame/AminoSweet: "brain damage,... tumors,...endocrine disruption" www.naturalnews.com/028.....eners.html #
- Forget probable cause & due process, & welcome torture & assassinations; but openly get rear-ended in the Army: freedom to kill & die for. #
- "Minimum wage hike killed jobs, BSU study says." Leave off the "U." Banksters kill the jobs. Your study is crap. #
- Down with the WTO's Financial Services Agreement (FSA) www.zerohedge.com/artic.....all-street #
- Down with the WTO's Financial Services Agreement (FSA) cont.: www.eurotrib.com/story/.....1323/63807 #
- Down with the WTO's Financial Services Agreement (FSA) cont.: www.democracynow.org/20.....ules_could #
- Monopoly: Exposing The Story Behind Goldman's Record Profits www.zerohedge.com/artic.....rd-profits #
- "prop trading" = Proprietary trading en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P.....ry_trading #
- Foreclose and liquidate, since finance-capital speculation is still the rage. Rollover bad loans, and wait for the bubble to "erase" losses. #
- Down with the WTO's Financial Services Agreement (FSA) cont.: www.citizen.org/hot_iss.....fm?ID=2191 #
- Iceland to be a free-speech haven? www.niemanlab.org/2010/.....d-leakers/ #
- blog.tenthamendmentcent.....amendment/ Kansas 10th-amendment sovereignty #
- 10th Amendment sovereignty declarations are redundant but psychological. #
Statement of Lori Wallach, Director, Public Citizen's Global Trade Watch division; U.S. Foreign Economic Policy in the Global Crisis; Subcommittee on Terrorism, Nonproliferation and Trade; COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN AFFAIRS; U.S. House of Representatives March 12, 2009
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze of discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)