- I'm now following # @ Cynthia Tucker of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- TWITTER-SESSION DIGEST, March 4, 2010 http://ff.im/-gURGN..... #
- Double-digit unemployment, interest rates, and inflation with a real L-shaped depression is possible. #
- The banksters borrow interest-free from the Fed. Rather then lending, they deposit it at the Fed that pays them 1% and defraud the people. #
- Banksters are living off: free money; high consumer interest rates, fees, & penalties; the carry trade; & Fed deposits; not business loans. #
- The banksters are still doing proprietary trading with exotic, shell-game, Ponzi scheme derivatives. They are breaking nations for greed. #
- The banksters are keeping the old bubble artificially inflated. The rate of governmental stimulus spending can't offset the lack of lending. #
- The banksters failed and should have failed (not starved mind you) and been replaced by United States Notes. #
- The toxic securities never should have been allow to come into existence; but they were & should have been marked to market & destroyed. #
- The foreclosed homes should not have been foreclosed but at the very least renegotiated at market value. #
- Banksters shouldn't be allowed to park interest-free, Fed funny-money while sitting on so many vacant homes while families live in tents. #
- Are you ready for the next wave in the crash? The Libertarians will blame spending rather than 1) on what? & 2) the banksters. #
- "Liberals" and Socialists didn't cause the crash. The banking deregulators, the finance capitalists, and the Wall Street speculators did. #
- I subscribed to TYTInterviews's channel on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/TY.....re_twitter #
- The U.S. State Department never had international legal authority to grant immunity to Blackwater for war crimes at Nisoor Square in Iraq. #
- The Tea Party Is All About Race http://www.huffingtonpost.com/.....84229.html Not all, Bob Cesca #
- I rated a YouTube video (1 out of 5 stars) — Keep America Safe: Who Are The Al Qaeda Seven? http://youtu.be/ZIxg7LmlEQg?a..... #
- Hillary Clinton is so concerned about rights in Venezuela. She wouldn't have said a word about Honduras except for the "alternative" press. #
- Israel bar code http://www.bdsmovement.net/?q=.....node/9 http://bit.ly/aio3ff..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.....S1 #
- I've seen mixed info about the Israeli bar code starting with 729. I'm cautious about sanctions too. I don't want to harm anyone. #
- Are sanctions against Israel coming out from the spirit of punishment for Apartheid or to not facilitate Apartheid but peacefully to end it? #
- In addition, I don't want to reward Zionist behaviors that occurred up through to 1968. #
- The state of Israel cannot be for Jews as if superior to any ethnic group. No nation-state ought to be for an ethnic group as superior. #
- Ethnic bigotry is now and always has been evil. Being an ethnic does not render anyone inherently bad. #
- People have been denied airplane seats if they refuse full-body scans. The option of being manually wanded didn't last long. #
- If the U.S. House recognizes the Armenian Genocide, it will put pressure on Israel especially for its siege of Gaza. #
- Time Magazine says Switzerland is still "Keeping the Secrets of Alleged Tax Evaders." If the superrich didn't want it, it would be over. #
- Ahmadinejad is quoted saying, "September 11 was a big lie and a pretext for the war on terror and a prelude to invading Afghanistan." True. #
- AFP said, "in restive Tibet," recently, there "where violent protests against communist rule." What communism? China isn't communist. #
- "It is not so much that Israel's behavior is worse than...before,...the record..., finally, caught up with it." Norman Finkelstein #
- "...an efficacious method to fight anti-Semitism would appear to be for Israel to stop committing massacres." Norman Finkelstein #
- Paul Craig Roberts: A Religion Divided Against Itself - (via http://ff.im/h4FC5.....) #
- Dissident Voice : Roberts Owes Iraqi People Apology - (via http://ff.im/h4FC6.....) #
- Norman Finkelstein: Truth and Consequences in Gaza - (via http://ff.im/h4FC7.....) #
- RIGHTS-US: Senate Debates Indefinite Detentions - IPS ipsnews.net - (via http://ff.im/h4MPi.....) #
- White House Postpones Picking Site of 9/11 Trial - NYTimes.com - (via http://ff.im/h4MPj.....) #
- U.S. lawmakers launch push to repeal NAFTA | Political Headlines | Comcast.net - (via http://ff.im/h4UoP.....) #
- Depredation, bullying and killing the reality of humanity are the outcomes of the capitalist way of thinking: Ahmadinejad http://ff.im/h4UoQ..... #
- Body scanners are headed to 11 major airports - USATODAY.com - (via http://ff.im/h51pq.....) #
- Nobel Prize-Winning Economist [Joseph Stiglitz]: Federal Reserve System is Corrupt and Undermines Democracy - (via http://ff.im/h58DM.....) #
- Web of Debt - IMF-STYLE AUSTERITY MEASURES COME TO AMERICA: WHAT "FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY" MEANS TO YO http://ff.im/-h5gnV..... #
- The Money Masters http://ff.im/-h5gnX..... #
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)