- TWITTER-SESSION DIGEST, March 19, 2010 #
- I'm now following @# Keiki Hendrix.
- The Military KNOWS Israel did 911 pt1 http://ff.im/hNFG9..... #
- The Military KNOWS Israel did 911 pt2 http://ff.im/hNGns..... #
- The Military KNOWS Israel did 911 pt3 http://ff.im/hNGnt..... #
- The Military KNOWS Israel did 911 pt4 http://ff.im/hNHbk..... #
- GORDON DUFF: SABROSKY INTERVIEW TIES ISRAEL TO 9/11 : Veterans Today http://ff.im/hNHEO..... #
- 2010 January 26 Â« USS LIBERTY http://ff.im/hNHEP..... #
- Sabrosky: I express my Jewish identity in cuisine, not foreign policy http://ff.im/hNHEq..... #
- Ethiopia's Prime Minister Meles Zenawi invaded Somalia as a U.S. proxy, but the U.S. turned around & via the VOA, badmouthed Zenawi anyway. #
- MoveOn.org threatened financial support for challengers against Democrats who refuse to vote for the healthcare cave-in. #
- Universal, single-payer was ahead in the polls. The bought-and-paid-for Senator from Montana, Max Baucus, blocked universal, single-payer. #
- I hear people saying that universal, single-payer could never have passed. That's easy to say when Barack Obama didn't ever fight for it. #
- Obama never wanted universal, single-payer even though he once claimed he did (to dupe the left early in the primary season). hopey-changey #
- "How Barack Beat Bibi," by Peter Beinart. http://bit.ly/9basCh..... Peter's wrong, Anti-Zionists, not Obama, weakened and are beating Netanyahu. #
- America will not be even slightly free until it nationalizes the Federal Reserve and treats the Zionists and Hamas as equals. #
- Barack Obama is too weak and bought off to stand up to the Zionists and the Wall Street banksters with their stinking Federal Reserve. #
- Hillary says Iran is entitled to civil nuclear. If Iran reassures the world, it can have what it's entitled to. Prove the negative. dÃ©jÃ vu #
- Economic Warfare? Europe versus Wall Street | The Economic Populist http://ff.im/hOj7C..... #
- .: United States Senator John McCain :: Press Office :. http://ff.im/hOj7K..... #
- Columbian "paramilitaries arose to counter kidnapping and extortion by leftist rebels" who arose to counter fascism in a cycle of violence. #
- "Senior figures in the Catholic Church covered up the allegations of abuse in order to protect Father H and the church's image," — Dr. Huth #
- They were told that "Father H" must not be around children. H was unrepentant & unhealed. The RC diocese under Ratzinger (now Pope) failed. #
- 50 yrs ago, White police massacred blacks in Sharpeville. If any Blacks had fired rockets, Whites would have had a Zionist-type "excuse". #
- Slamming the Roman Catholic Church for pedophilia while lowering sexual standards throughout society is the utmost in hypocrisy. #
- The Roman Catholic Church can have no moral authority while claiming supremacy in Christianity. It is not superior to my Christianity. #
- You can't coerce souls into morality. #
- ARE COLUMBIAN FASCISTS GUNNING DOWN JOURNALISTS AGAIN? http://ff.im/hQ8E0..... #
- ARE COLUMBIAN FASCISTS GUNNING DOWN JOURNALISTS AGAIN? – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://ff.im/hQ8DZ..... #
- THE COUNCIL ON AMERICAN-ISLAMIC RELATIONS VERSUS FOREIGN POLICY RESEARCH INSTITUTE OVER TEXTBOOKS FOR TEENAGERS http://ff.im/hQiOn..... #
- http://bit.ly/cBLKEa..... If some yell "nigger" or "faggot," it doesn't mean all agree or homosexuals are in the genetic position of Blacks. #
- Should the Pope resign? http://theweek.com/article/ind.....ope_resign #
- "...1,600...housing units? ..for all its complaints, the United States...did not require Israel to cancel the project." — Hasan Abu Nimah #
- http://electronicintifada.net/.....1144.shtml "Storm over Israeli settlements as unreal as the peace process," by Hasan Abu Nimah #
- Robert Fisk: Into the terrifying world of Pakistan's 'disappeared' In the first of a series of http://ff.im/hQvgw..... #
- SteveLendmanBlog: The Death of American Populism http://ff.im/hQvgy..... #
- THE COUNCIL ON AMERICAN-ISLAMIC RELATIONS VERSUS FOREIGN POLICY RESEARCH INSTITUTE OVER TEXTBOOKS FO http://ff.im/hQvgx..... #
- http://www.islandpacket.com/20.....tting.html Forest Service secret cameras in primitive areas #
- Synagogue Bomb: Illegal Entrapment http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news.....79537.html #
- Sibel Edmonds' Boiling Frogs Post | Home of the Irate Minority http://ff.im/hQImm..... #
- VDARE.com: 03/17/10 - American Naifs Bringing Ruin to Other Lands http://ff.im/hQIml..... #
- Hundreds Of Americans File Complaints Over Naked Body Scanners http://ff.im/hR0Tk..... #
- Yuan Poised to Become Reserve Currency, Goldman's O'Neill Says - Bloomberg.com http://ff.im/hR0Tp..... #
- In a bizarre, Soviet-style move, the White House has threatened to veto the intelligence budget unle http://ff.im/hR0Tf..... #
- Boehner cheers up bankers: 'Don't let punk staffers take advantage of you' http://ff.im/hR0Tl..... #
- Army Sees Document Web Site as a Potential Threat - NYTimes.com http://ff.im/hR0Tr..... #
- Global Financial Centres Index http://ff.im/hR0Tn..... #
- Pre-Crime Policing http://ff.im/hR0Tg..... #
- The Next Big Bank Bailout is on the Way Prepare To Get Reamed! :: The Market Oracle :: Financial Mar http://ff.im/hR0To..... #
- Now Bernanke Wants To Eliminate Reserve Requirements Completely http://ff.im/hR0Tm..... #
- eCanadaNow Â» TSA To Make Full Body Scans Mandatory At US Airports http://ff.im/hR0Tj..... #
- "Silvio Berlusconi in 'protection deal with mafia'," by Mark Franchetti. "THE billionaire Italian pr http://ff.im/hR0Ti..... #
- Monsanto admits their technology doesn't work! | Datensatz http://ff.im/hRo6L..... #
- Gender-Bender Chemicals are Turning Boys Into Girls http://ff.im/hRo6N..... #
- The Robin Hood Tax | Adbusters Culturejammer Headquarters http://ff.im/hRo6J..... #
- Hamas: Learning from mistakes By Sami Moubayed http://ff.im/hRo6O..... #
- "Israel's Troubling Tilt Toward Apartheid," by Robert Parry. March 19, 2010 http://ff.im/hRo6K..... #
- Kissinger's 1974 Plan for Food Control Genocide - U.S. Politics - Marketwatch Group Discussion http://ff.im/hRo6M..... #
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)