This post is via Twitter Tools, which had not been working for about a month.
- Mary O'Grady: The U.S. vs. Honduran Democracy – WSJ.com – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/atPmLs..... #
- Recipes for Health – Black Bean Soup With Cumin and Tomatoes – NYTimes.com – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/ajZlfV..... #
- What crisis? U.S. military aid to Israel. Busin... – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/d9h3yf..... #
- "Former diplomat slams Harper's foreign policy" "MONTREAL — Former Canadian diplomat Robert Fowler – #
- Words! Words! Words! The shackles that bind the US to Israel http://bit.ly/aTgHKS..... #
- Pro-GMO chemical polluter becomes Obama's ag trade negotiator http://bit.ly/bXIDzs..... #
- TWITTER-SESSION DIGEST, April 3, 2010 http://bit.ly/cBkBQj..... #
- TWITTER-SESSION DIGEST, April 3, 2010 http://ff.im/iyS8j..... #
- "Judaism Discovered" Banned in America... Why? (Pt 2) http://ff.im/iz0ni..... #
- "Judaism Discovered" Banned in America... Why? (Pt 3) http://ff.im/iz0nh..... #
- "Judaism Discovered" Banned in America... Why? (Pt 1) http://ff.im/iz0nj..... #
- "Judaism Discovered" Banned in America... Why? (Pt 4) http://ff.im/iz0MM..... #
- "Judaism Discovered" Banned in America... Why? (Pt 5) http://ff.im/iz1oB..... #
- "Judaism Discovered" Banned in America... Why? (Pt 6) http://ff.im/iz2qG..... #
- "Judaism Discovered" Banned in America... Why? (Pt 7) http://ff.im/iz2Jc..... #
- "Judaism Discovered" Banned in America... Why? (Pt 8) http://ff.im/iz3FW..... #
- Evil Talmudic 'Judaism Discovered,' by Michael A. Hoffman http://ff.im/iz9al..... #
- Michael Hoffman II - The Religion of Judaism part 2 of 5 http://ff.im/iA0J0..... #
- Michael Hoffman II - The Religion of Judaism part 1 of 5 http://ff.im/iA0J1..... #
- Michael Hoffman II - The Religion of Judaism part 3 of 5 http://ff.im/iA3j2..... #
- Michael Hoffman II - The Religion of Judaism part 5 of 5 http://ff.im/iA4Sp..... #
- Michael Hoffman II - The Religion of Judaism part 4 of 5 http://ff.im/iA4So..... #
- Michael Hoffman II - The Religion of Judaism [Part 2] part 1 of 2 http://ff.im/iA5sp..... #
- Michael Hoffman II - The Religion of Judaism [Part 2] part 2 of 2 http://ff.im/iA6WE..... #
- I'm now following http://twitter.com/VirtueOnlin.....e @VirtueOnline http://www.virtueonline.org/..... #
- VirtueOnline - News - Culture Wars - Obama sidelining religious freedom? http://ff.im/iBjMW..... #
- Pres. Karzai is telling the US gov. what he wants. MSM are not telling America the specifics but rather US-Zionist-propaganda sound bites. #
- 2 of Karzai's sins against Empire: Wanting no killing of innocents & refusing toxic spraying of poppies to enrich the US chemical industry. #
- What's the CIA involvement with Doku Umarov of Chechnya? The US needs Russia anti-"terrorist" to get immoral/illegal sanctions on Iran. #
- Another "sin" of Karzai is he wants peace talks. The Empire doesn't want peace. It wants hegemony. It wants to dictate privatization. #
- The Zionists have vastly less cover for war crimes against Gaza than the Pope has for covering up pedophilia. #
- ON MICHAEL A. HOFFMAN, II, AND THE TROUBLE WITH TALMUDIC JUDAISM http://ff.im/iBtEj..... #
- Thank you, Jesus, for teaching un-coerced social-economic justice. #
- Rape Games? by L. Brent Bozell on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent http://ff.im/iBCiJ..... #
- Ted Rall: Obama "OUT-REPUBLICANING THE REPUBLICANS" http://ff.im/iBCiV..... #
- collateralmurder.com http://ff.im/iBCiS..... #
- Now following http://twitter.com/wikileaks..... @wikileaks & I DON'T CARE HOW MANY WARMONGER FAKE-CHRISTIANS STOP FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER: WOE! #
- Guardians of the Free Republics: Right-wing America stands up - New Orleans Civil Rights Examiner http://ff.im/iBKRe..... #
- Pew Campaign for Responsible Mining http://ff.im/iBKQZ..... #
- Former Rep. Majority Leader Dick Armey said Jamestown was doomed by socialism. He probably meant Plymouth. The Hutterites prove him wrong. #
- Rep. Michele Bachmann claims Calvin Coolidge's tax cut ushered in the Roaring Twenties. They ushered in a planned stock bubble and crash. #
- Calvin Coolidge was a rat. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.....and_Pecora #
- washingtonpost.com: Ralph Nader Bio http://ff.im/iCtx7..... #
- "The Real Story on Joe McCarthy," by: Ronald Kessler. "A dangerous movement has been growing among c http://ff.im/iCtx0..... #
- washingtonpost.com: Ralph Nader Bio http://bit.ly/dsjsTN..... Secular, involuntary, coercive democracy: does Ralph reconcile via "just war"? #
- "The Real Story on Joe McCarthy," by: Ronald Kessler. "...dangerous movement...growing among conservative writers..." http://bit.ly/9meCDS..... #
- Chris Hedges: "How the Corporations Broke Ralph Nader and America, Too" http://bit.ly/ciFTjP..... #
- Guardians of the Free Republics: Right-wing America stands up. http://bit.ly/dmiGkY..... Ultimately violent under patriotism's banner. Woe! #
- Pew Campaign for Responsible Mining http://bit.ly/d22zV2..... The Democrats stink to high Heaven for electing an anti-environmentalist. #
- A Must Watch: collateralmurder.com http://bit.ly/aIcC0Z..... WikiLeaks classified US military video depicting indiscriminate slaying of 12+. #
- Ted Rall: Obama "OUT-REPUBLICANING THE REPUBLICANS" http://bit.ly/a0F0At..... Ted is right. I'll add that triangulation came out from the DLC. #
- Rape Games? by L. Brent Bozell. http://bit.ly/bT8zRa..... This is such a contentious issue: violent video games: fantasy versus reality blurred. #
- ON MICHAEL A. HOFFMAN, II, AND THE TROUBLE WITH TALMUDIC JUDAISM http://bit.ly/arqwDP..... #
- VirtueOnline "Obama sidelining religious freedom?" http://bit.ly/9IHsX9..... The right to make religious arguments in the public square #
- Evil Talmudic Judaism: Michael A. Hoffman http://bit.ly/dz0h8x..... Shocking interview of revisionist historian, journalist, and anti-Zionist #
- The Elite vs. The American People http://ff.im/iFnR9..... #
- The Scrubber - An iPhone app developed by the coal industry http://ff.im/iFt5b..... #
- The Scrubber - An iPhone app developed by the coal industry http://ff.im/iFt5b..... #
- TOO GOOD FOR THE HYPER-SELFISH GREEDY http://bit.ly/97QSie..... Secrets revealed #
- TOO GOOD FOR THE HYPER-SELFISH GREEDY http://ff.im/iHGdT..... #
- BRINGING A PRO-HOMOSEXUALITY ADVOCATE INTO THE LIGHT http://ff.im/iML5O..... #
- Debating whether gov. or the private sector caused the crash is a non-starter. The private sector bribed gov. for deregulation. Cause? Greed #
- http://bit.ly/bnpgRR..... The GOP's Trip to Tiffany's - The Daily Beast. Reminds me of toilet seats and screwdrivers at the Pentagon - same-same. #
- The Federal Reserve is a grandiose leech — a terrible idea. The U.S. never needed to borrow a dime from anyone, especially not at usury. #
- To King Coal (dirty soul): If we were on solar energy and other clean alternatives, there wouldn't be trapped coal miners. #
- If we were on solar energy and other clean alternatives, coal miners wouldn't be dying from their work. #
- Pakistan is employing the U.S.'s El Salvador option of disappearing people. Pakistan's "leadership" is doing this for money and weapons. #
- There is only one reason coal is still being mined and burned in the U.S. and that's political bribes. #
- American cameras in space can tell a quarter from a dime. Lethal helicopters can't discern weapons in close-up hi-res? Are lives so cheap? #
- Karzai reportedly said the Taliban could become a "legitimate resistance movement" if the U.S. doesn't correct policies and practices. #
- There are aspects of the Taliban that are already legitimate in resisting the U.S., but this is no endorsement of violent resistance. #
- Peter Galbraith is spewing dung about Karzai. Galbraith is Holbrooke's man: the oil man – big friend of the polluters of the Amazon forest. #
- Info on Massey Energy's actions/inactions on the Upper Big Branch mine suggests executive & owner responsibility for at least manslaughter. #
- Israel, told your tongue on Iran until after you Zionists have signed and are abiding by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NNPT).
- CA AG Jerry Brown reportedly verified ACORN's Juan Carlos Vera called police about O'Keefe meeting as an under-aged-immigrant girls' pimp. #
- Homosex: Who was ready to receive the liberty of self-discipline? Who's ready now? – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/dtzekT..... #
- I'm now following http://twitter.com/nukefreefut.....ure @nukefreefuture http://peaceandjusticenow.org..... For freedom from evil: nuclear weapons #
- Trailer: You Are Watching DisarmTV http://ff.im/jDGdA..... #
- Dean Baker, William Black, James K. Galbraith, Nomi Prims, & others sign Audit the Fed letter http://fdl.me/bRHbNS..... via @firedoglake #
- "The Future of Palestine: Righteous Jews vs. the New Afrikaners" with Professor John J. Mearsheimer http://bit.ly/9kne0f..... #
- Excellent map-in-motion overview "By the Maps: Understanding Israel's Increasing Grip On Jerusalem" http://bit.ly/9JVXlZ..... #
- Ending usury, not employment, is the right means to check inflation: "Obama nominates 3 to Federal.. http://bit.ly/bNIF1s..... #
- Most Dangerous: "Germany provides Dolphin nuclear submarines to Israel," by Noam Chomsky http://bit.ly/d7EqH4..... #
- Drill, Idiotic & Greedy Serpents, Drill. Still Anti-Environmentalism, Tea Partiers?: "Louisiana Oil..." http://bit.ly/cR4b3H..... #
- Racism, plainly and clearly: "Arizona Ethnic Studies Classes Banned, Teachers With Accents Can No Longer Teach English" http://bit.ly/cMbPMH..... #
- Insane move to somewhat copycat AZ's unconstitutional, anti-Mexican law: "SC Lawmakers..." http://bit.ly/9kRIkp..... #
- Insanely shortsighted and selfish: "Obama won't back off drilling plans, but pledges safeguards" | McClatchy http://bit.ly/cyqXWP..... #
- Strong Statement: "The Progressive Movement is Officially Dead" | FDL Action http://bit.ly/dijLLn..... #
- Following http://twitter.com/defenders..... @defenders http://www.defenders.org/..... Defenders of Wildlife protects wild animals & plants in nature. #
- Sarah Palin Champions Barbaric Aerial Hunting of Wolves http://ff.im/jEj1I..... #
- Elitists really do conspire, folks. For one, they murdered Jesus. Think! http://bit.ly/aWTDN1..... #
- 66% say tax cuts are better at creating jobs than gov. spending. Done properly, people's government could easily create full-employment. #
- Environmental Deception The Difference between Contrail and Chemtrail-01 http://ff.im/jGbiL..... #
- Attractions change. Brain matter is mutable. REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/93x3Ug..... #
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)