The bloodless retaking of power has occurred where the masses have been sufficiently informed. That required that they cared to hear it in the first place. The problem is penetrating thick skulls. Cracking them is not the solution.
The problem with Greece is largely the problem of certain of the Tea Partiers in the USA who are duped and co-opted by the corporatists, such as a couple of the multibillionaire Koch brothers (of Koch Industries) for one: big funds for the "libertarian"-leaning Cato Institute. On one hand, a large swath of the American public is down on the Federal Reserve System. On the other hand, they fail to see the connections of the Federal Reserve and City of London to Big, Global Corporatism in general. Finance Capitalists who hide behind raising capital for corporations, etc., ought to be seen for the pariahs they are.
We know that Goldman Sachs ruined Greece and that the European powers are not doing the right things about that. The people on Main Street are paying the price again for things they did not cause. Goldman Sachs and their kind (so-called speculative Finance Capitalists) caused the problems. Goldman Sachs acted out the part of the serpent in the tree of the forbidden knowledge of evil. Goldman Sachs said to Greece that if Greece eats the forbidden fruit of tricky and clearly illegal balance-sheet manipulations, Greeks would not die on account of it. However, Greeks who would not have died otherwise will now die in the flesh.
Now look. You can't demonize the devils. They're demonized by their own actions. One can simply define the terms and show the masses where the definitions apply. Goldman Sachs and demonism are synonymous. Don't listen to Barack Obama and his distracting words on these matters. Don't let anything distract you from seeing and understanding the plain truth here.
Goldman Sachs is what it does. It is its results, and its results across-the-board have been nothing but problems overall. Goldman Sachs is a net liability for the whole planet. It is a disease that requires eradiation. The economic system needs to be free of all Goldman-Sachs type organizations. That is plain and clear. Only the dishonest at heart will deny it.
The Federal Reserve System needs to be nationalized. All Federal Reserve Notes need to be declared United States Notes (USN), interest free. The power to coin, print/issue the currency needs to be back in the Congress where the U.S. Constitution has it. The federal government need simply spend money into the economy to pay for all the goods and services and infrastructure, etc., that the people want as determined by their votes. The National Debt should be paid in-full via USN but not to the banksters. That part of the so-called debt should be declared null and void as having never been legal to begin with. This is not a call to starve the banksters. They can be let down without violence or harm (no coercion, just no voting for their system). It will do them good to live on the level.
The interest on the National Debt would be eliminated overnight. All federal taxes would be eliminated overnight. With the right sort of federal/state interaction, all state, local, and municipal taxes could be eliminated.
The Tea Partiers and others need to have it drilled into them that the fractional-reserve banking system that creates money via interest-bearing-debt creation is nothing but a stupid swindle designed by those same serpents who confronted Jesus and murdered him for not caving in to their wicked demands to shut up rather than enlighten the people. They are still crucifying him with all sorts of ridiculous buzzwords such as "anti-Semite," not that there aren't some real anti-ethnic-Jews in the world.
The current global fractional-reserve scam was literally designed by anti-Christs who took the name Rothschild. That system is ignorantly supported and furthered by people of all ethnic and most religious backgrounds. Being against that wicked system is not part and parcel of being against ethnic Jews or those of the Ashkenazi (likely not all) who are of the bloodline of the Khazars (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars#Alleged_Khazar_ancestry_of_Ashkenazim) and not of the Twelve Tribes known as the Israelites and those that those Israelites took as wives and the like that those Israelites didn't later disown and cast away as so much trash rather than flesh and blood. They even threw away their children who had done nothing to deserve such treatment. It was a racist thing to do, and no scripture can whitewash it. I say that as a Christian.
Now, many of my suggestions here are for the mundane-minded. For those who are more spiritually gifted, I say we need the Christian Commons. That will help usher in the Kingdom as making us more deserving for one.
If you are wondering, I say that the Pharisees, who are the Talmudic rabbinical ones today, can wake up, see the light, turn, repent, and atone. There's no racism or ethnic bigotry in the Real Liberal Christian Church, not one speck.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)