Well, here it is Sunday and Mother's Day. A whole bunch of people calling themselves Christians went to a building they call "church" and feigned a whole lot a words supposedly in support of the message of Jesus Christ. Many of them then went off to spend time with the mothers in their lives. While this all went on, and is still going on in many parts, there are mothers in Palestine and Gaza. There are Christian mothers in Palestine and Gaza. Disgustingly, many of the first bunch I mentioned above and who are not in Palestine or Gaza, actually support the Zionists in the following and more:
- Taking land by force and under pretexts
- Terrorizing populations
- Oppressing peoples
- Persecuting Muslims and Christians
- Murdering innocent children, the old, the infirmed, the pregnant, etc.
- Intentionally dropping illegal gases on people and lying about it
- Bulldozing farmlands, houses, businesses, and people, such as Rachel Corrie for just one
- Cutting down ancient olive groves
- Dumping raw sewage on other people's lands
- Walling people off from their relatives
- Torturing people
- Falsely incarcerating thousands without due process of law
- Assassinating people in other countries
- Forging passports from all over the world in an attempt to cover the tracks of assassins
- Murdering thousands of unarmed civilians
- Continuing illegal land grabbing
- Lying about people in yet other nations, such as about Iran by claiming to have evidence of an Iranian nuclear-weapons program when no such program exists
- Spying on America en masse through corporations and front organizations and by infiltrating the highest ranks in US government, including its so-called intelligence agencies
- Lobbying as Americans for another nation but not as registered agents of that foreign country
- At the very least, facilitating 9/11 and orchestrating a massive cover-up concerning which even 9/11 commissioners complained openly
- Promoting the falsehood that Talmudism is the basis for Christianity, which couldn't be further from the truth
Now, we have liars such as John Hagee going about claiming to represent Christianity, which is known by the New Testament teachings of Jesus Christ who stated clearly that his followers are not to take lives, when John Hagee is nothing but a poor interpreter of certain conveniently selected Old Testament verses.
Here's the truth of the matter. Anyone who can't bring himself or herself openly to say that the Zionist Project is unholy is no Christian. To be a Christian is to, among other things, speak the truth for the sakes of the souls of others who are lost and will be found by hearing that truth.
To be clear here, being a Christian is not being a Muslim. Standing as a Christian does against the followers of the despicable teachings of Theodor Herzl, the father of the evil that is racist Zionism, is not to stand with the "authorized," even "required," violence preached by Mohammed. Jesus preached against what Mohammed preached for. It's that simple.
This is one of the jobs of Christians, to speak out against all the sins listed above that the Zionists have committed and continue committing even as I write this.
Let me also direct this to the self-styled Christians out there who take exception and think that plugging their ears or trying to talk over me or to change the subject or to duck and dodge the points or to wear me out will work. God knows your every thought and ploy.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)