- Government Admits they Deal Heroin, Terrorize Families for Pot http://ff.im/k2EEY..... #
- Who ruined Greece? Goldman Sachs. Who should pay? Goldman Sachs. Should GS exist afterwards? No. Should it be allowed to morph? No. #
- "...until they're convicted..., I don't know how you would...take their citizenship away." — House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) #
- Greg Palast Tells How The IMF Set-Up Iceland & Greece on Alex Jones Tv 2/2 http://ff.im/k2Yvp..... #
- Greg Palast Tells How The IMF Set-Up Iceland & Greece on Alex Jones Tv 1/2 http://ff.im/k2Yvj..... #
- If it comes down to US Civil War II between those who will fight for the Bill of Rights and those against them, the 1st will eventually win. #
- The banksters are playing with the fire of the people's wrath. They will be burned if they don't stop and turn. #
- Is Goldman Sachs a person? No. Would everyone working for Goldman Sachs be harmed by Goldman Sachs going out of business? On the contrary... #
- See it for yourself. Don't fall for false-propaganda. Full Video: Ahmadinejad speech at UN nuclear conference http://bit.ly/9YkQlv..... #
- Twitter-Session Digest for: May 7, 2010 http://bit.ly/b6y0fW..... #
- Facebook Links for: Saturday, May 8, 2010 http://bit.ly/dnu63y..... #
- "On the Death of Brown-Kaufman" [Death of No "Too Big to Fail" Banks] | The American Prospect – RE.. http://bit.ly/cEjzXz..... #
- Sens Merkley, Levin Unveil Bill To Ban Banks' High-Risk Trades – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/9tsEcf..... #
- Concern Jumps Over Environmental Risk of Offshore Oil Drilling
- IAEA presses Israel to sign NPT http://bit.ly/cBwVD1..... #
- IACHR Rehashes Debunked Claims about Venezuela | venezuelanalysis.com http://bit.ly/aOfKlF..... #
- 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America http://bit.ly/91KwuS..... #
- On Purpose: "U.S. Food Inflation Spiraling Out of Control" National Inflation Association http://bit.ly/cRvz8b..... #
- Government Admits they Deal Heroin, Terrorize Families for Pot http://bit.ly/bKweIa..... #
- Greg Palast Tells How The IMF Set-Up Iceland & Greece on Alex Jones Tv 2/2 – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIA.. http://bit.ly/av67HS..... #
- A Brief History Of Media Cover-Ups & Self-Censorship: Who's Afraid of Russ Baker's "Family Of Secrets"? http://bit.ly/bC8lPJ..... #
- Where's the mainstream media coverage about the up-coming June 3-6, 2010, Bilderberg Group meeting in Sitges, Spain? http://bit.ly/dk5hrg..... #
- Happy Mother's Day, Gaza: There's no such thing as a Christian Zionist – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/clRn1Y..... #
- Saeb Erekat & Mahmoud Abbas cannot negotiate with the Zionists for Hamas. Hamas is still the only duly elected government of all Palestine. #
- Mahmoud Abbas took bribes (money, vehicles, & weapons) from Zionists to conduct a coup against Hamas but lost. Zionists are undemocratic. #
- Hamas won a fair & open election. Zionists used propaganda, bribes to the PLO, violence, & now a siege. Hamas didn't start it but reacted. #
- Asking Glenn Greenwald to flesh out, "The latest on Elena Kagan" http://bit.ly/aAPjrO..... #
- Cardinal accuses Vatican of cover-up http://bit.ly/a918kp..... Joseph Ratzinger (Benedict XVI) asked for investigation but didn't resign #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)