- Twitter-Session Digest for: May 21, 2010 - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/b3Y9xI..... #
- A "senior Pakistani intelligence official" (CIA) said this, that, and the other but refuse to ID himself. #
- "...the accused shall enjoy the right to...be confronted with the witnesses against him." — 6th Amendment in the US [global] Bill of Rights #
- If it's important enough to be in the US Bill of Rights, that's what all Americans should be for, for everyone, everywhere, all the time. #
- Alexei Malashenko, Carnegie Center in Moscow, says "Russian leaders are...certain...Obama has ruled out military action against Iran." Bull. #
- Hillary & Barack were pushing Turkey to do the Iranian-nuclear deal - what snakes to then badmouth it. Russia should have its head examined. #
- Ahmadinejad should not back off the deal even if Obama & the other snakes renege on their October offer that Iran accepted unconditionally. #
- By the way, the UN Security Council does not have the right unilaterally to void at-will provisions of the NPT that allow Iran to enrich. #
- For peace now, Ahmadinejad should agree to forgo internal enrichment to 20% so long as such enriched material is forthcoming via Turkey. #
- Iran could start to ramp up to 20% under direct IAEA oversight once Iran is in the good graces of the common people of now snaky states. #
- Creeps would insist Iran agree to forever stay at the 4-5% enrichment level. It would be under financial duress & threats & not binding. #
- The Democrats are resorting to a euphemism by saying one "misspeaks" when claiming one served in Vietnam but did not. It's called lying! #
- Rand Paul speaking about BP's huge pollution of the Gulf of Mexico said, "sometimes accidents happen." How stupid is that? A $500K valve... #
- Rand Paul said of Massey Energy's mine explosion, "sometimes accidents happen." He's a moron. Massey cut safety corners left & right! #
- ... or is he a shill for Big Oil and King Coal? Oh, yes! #
- Rand Paul doesn't have to be taking direct cash from Big Oil and King Coal to be their shill. How are the campaign contributions coming? #
- Brent Bozell went after Eric Holder for complaining about the AZ law he hadn't read. http://bit.ly/d4xrCF..... I did read it, and it stinks! #
- The just-passed Senate financial reform measure is FDR-lite, meaning Obama, et al., are "saving" the capitalists from socialism (sharing). #
- Joblessness, foreclosures, & inflation are up. Consumer Interest-rates remain very high. It's all designed to break the people's spirits. #
- They plan to attack the Social Security trust fund, from which the government has been borrowing, & to attack Medicare & the minimum wage. #
- They will claim they must prevent inflation by increasing unemployment even more. Their real plan is just to take more for themselves. #
- Fatah attempted an Israeli-backed coup against Hamas and lost. Fatah is not, repeat not, the legal government of the Palestinians. Shame! #
- Fatah has no authority to negotiate with the US and/or Israel on behalf of Palestine in any binding sense. Obama is George W. Bush here. #
- Fatah has no right to give away Palestinian land or agree to NATO troops in Palestine. Fatah's Abbas is illegitimate, just as is Zionism. #
- There isn't one instance of privatization where there wasn't a better alternative. Name some privatizing, & I'll state the better way & why. #
- Is America Yearning for Fascism http://ff.im/kJtqj..... #
- The Tea Party will vote to shrink government spending rather than changing where government spends (Pentagon & big banks) & will regret it. #
- It is not government spending, per se, that is the problem. It is spending to help banksters & the war machine that is the problem. #
- One of the biggest mistakes FDR made was listening to "deficit hawks." Doing that caused another dip and made the recovery take longer. #
- Habeas corpus is a fundamental human right. Any US judge who rules that anyone anywhere doesn't have a habeas-corpus right is evil & unfit. #
- If it is legal to burn any statue of anyone (and it is), then it's legal to burn a statue of Barack Obama. It's stupid but still legal. #
- Burning a statue of Barack Obama ought not be construed as a threat, unless he's the object of idol worship & statues are living gods. #
- Texas Police Secretly Deploy Spy Drones http://ff.im/kJP7e..... #
- Gerald Celente: Banks robbing the people http://ff.im/kJP7f..... #
- Rasmussen said John Boozman gets 66% v. Blanche Lincoln. Boozman has both feet in the neocon-racist-Apartheid-Zionist camp. Does Lincoln? #
- "Republicans adopt Zionist litmus test" http://bit.ly/9u2HTx..... - reason not to be Republican: 90% "favorable view of Israel" war criminals! #
- Wake up, Tea Party! Rand Paul has a foot in the neocon camp. He's no libertarian or he'd not hold Zionist views. http://bit.ly/auL2gP..... #
- "65% in Texas Still Support Offshore Drilling" Now, show how many of those work for the oil industry in some way versus Gulf fishing, etc. #
- Are you for or against separating retail from investment banking? Recombining them via deregulation was a reason for the current crash. #
- Name one country that has ever truly benefited from International Monetary Fund (IMF) draconian "loans" with attached strings? #
- Facebook Links for: Saturday, May 22, 2010 - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/9DIuKi..... #
- Facebook Links for: Sunday, May 23, 2010 - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/b5ytKa..... #
- "Wicked Monsanto will be giving Haiti 60,000 seeds of death" OCA: Take Action – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/dqM24O..... #
- Less Toxic Dispersants Lose Out in BP Oil Spill Cleanup – NYTimes.com – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/bBaE99..... #
- AE911Truth Structural Engineer Dismantles the NIST Analysis of WTC 7 – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/aWnBRO..... #
- German government teaching parents incest, pedophilia > New World Order Report – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/dmedYa..... #
- Case Against 'Homosexuality Is Sin' Preacher Dropped | Christianpost.com – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/95CvMj..... #
- Wealth gap spurs revolts across Asia – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/bbu6g3..... #
- Rigi: US, Israel paid for assassination – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/aOTQ86..... #
- Now independent thinkers are considered diseased by psychiatry – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/9RBFJA..... #
- Ray Guns Near Crossroads to the Battlefield: Scientific American – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/aC8DJq..... #
- Freedom Flotilla to Gaza: "Passenger ship launch from Istanbul" – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/a4Kkye..... #
- Re: Freedom Flotilla to Gaza: "Israel's navy will have its work cut out" | Al Jazeera - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/9m6k72..... #
- Revealed: how Israel [allegedly] offered to sell South Africa nuclear weapons - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/dw9ZIA..... #
- Neocon-Zionists Twisting: "Shaping the Story on Iran," by Philip Giraldi - Antiwar.com - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/aClh0Q..... #
- Where's the Mainstream Western Media on this? "Freedom Flotilla" – Google Search – REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/9HrHdy..... #
- Was this a US-led false-flag attack?: "Probe concludes torpedo sank South Korea ship: report" - RLCC http://bit.ly/aD102Y..... #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)