- Twitter-Session Digest for: May 28, 2010 - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/9kTVO7..... #
- 67% say send military to Mexican border. - Rasmussen. Be good neighbors for once. It's immoral to choose just brute force, especially first. #
- 80% want the Fed audited. 46% don't want more gov. regulation of banksters. Hello? The Fed is private banksters self-regulating. Wake up! #
- It's such a shame that humanity hasn't unanimously agreed to stop ripping each other off but rather to be good neighbors & serve 1 and all. #
- Friday, May 28, 2010, the EU called for an immediate end to the siege and for the Freedom Flotilla to be allowed a safe passage into Gaza. #
- Facebook Links for: Saturday, May 29, 2010 - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/dvFKYb..... #
- Radio contact with Cyprus Police/Challenger 1 28th May 2010 http://ff.im/laFDz..... #
- One is subjected over and over to the same lies by the Associated Press. They say Hamas seized power. It's a lie. Hamas was elected. #
- The Associated Press also lies over and over when it says Israel attacked Gaza because Hamas was firing rockets. Israel broke the ceasefire. #
- The Associated Press almost always avoids telling the other side that Hamas was duly elected and that it had been abiding by the ceasefire. #
- The Associated Press is a false propaganda arm of the Zionist regime in Palestine. It mixes in partial-truths to appear credible. #
- Zionist lie about the supplies in Gaza, but the AP doesn't give the facts. The Zionists cite smuggling tunnels as proof of enough supplies. #
- Zionists block all sorts of harmless needed products from Gaza. They block needed building supplies. Regardless, the blockade is illegal. #
- Have you posted your support for the Freedom Flotilla to Gaza, or are you with land thieves, oppressors, war criminals, and assassins? #
- By the way, you will also note that Israel's attacks are always alleged to be retaliatory when it's some 80+% the other way around. #
- "Israel's Gaza blockade baffles residents": AP article that's more balanced. Notice journalist's name: Diaa Hadid. #
- Gazans can't afford to pay the high prices for the things that Israel let's through or that are smuggled in. Israel bans products for jobs. #
- Israel knocks down businesses and won't let Gazans have the materials to rebuild for jobs for money to buy food. #
- 13 radioactive substances leaked from Vermont Yankee nuclear plant. Solar, wind, & geothermal anyone? Oh LORD God, wake the people up! #
- US Gen. Stanley McChrystal reports it does not appear the Iranian government trains Taliban in Iran but helps Afghanistan fight the Taliban. #
- "Top kill" failed. Greed means riskier and riskier shortcuts without concern for the planet, humanity, and other life forms. Greed kills! #
- On the NPT & Israel, neocon James Jones tries to blame Iran; but the US & Zionists have zero proof of any Iranian nuclear weapons program. #
- Neocon James Jones & Zionists claim Iran made first-strike threats. I defy the liar James Jones or anyone to show proof. There is none! #
- Why is James Jones the U.S. National Security Adviser when he lies about Iran and sucks up to Israeli war criminals? #
- Zionists are just like Hitler repeating & repeating big lies by claiming Iran has threatened to wipe Israel off the map in a first strike. #
- Zionist claims Ahmadinejad said "wipe Israel off the map" are debunked. He quoted Khomeini as in disappear as the Soviet Union vanished. #
- Israel claims it's the Middle East's only true democracy, but all it's non-Jewish residents are abused second-class citizens if even that. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)