Tom Usher wrote or added | The minds that could come up with this are minds that excuse ethnic cleansing and call themselves the victims.
These people couldn't care less and have no clue how shockingly obnoxious this video is to so many who don't know the depths of Zionist evil. The Zionist kill others at a minimum at a 100:1 ratio, but call themselves victims. They rain down white phosphorus indiscriminately and then lie about it to the people watching the very video of the weapon being used on the Gazans. Now they'll sing you into what, a weak-minded stupor? The con artists point the finger at those they murdered at a rate of at least 9 to zero and call the murdered the con artists.
Who are the idiots who will be reinforced in their support of the racist, apartheid Zionists upon seeing and hearing this video: Christian Zionists, neocons? They lose. It's prophesied. It's real.
"No, what you are seeing is not what you are seeing. You are hypnotized. You are under our spell." Well, I'm not hypnotized or under your spell, but it is you who are the epitome of those possessed by evil permeating their hearts, minds, and souls. How you will escape damnation if you don't repent is beyond me.
If you are, as is, the righteous, superior chosen of God, then God is insane; but I know God is not insane but that it is only you who have so far shown yourselves to be morally depraved. You pride yourselves on being the better stock. Your evil fruits give you away.
If you want to be better, act like it. Be a people the world can look up to rather than down upon from a more moral, more enlightened, superior position.
You say you have the right to self-defense but deny it to Turks on a boat with no weapons for Gazans and no smuggled weapons to use to fight illegal Israeli boarders, and that boarding was illegal and immoral and anti-God.
You are unrepentant land-thieves. You are not forgiven for your land theft while you remain unrepentant. This is so because you knew and know full well that you have stolen the land via lies, terrorism, threats, ethnic cleansing, war crimes, assassinations, bribes, and all manner of evil.
Your nation is divided and will fall, again. Although, you don't really represent the house of Jacob. Jacob is in heaven with Jesus, your prophet and messiah that your fathers told you that you would reject and murder.
Your salvation lies only in accepting the one who came with the truth that you rejected because you feared exposure. You are being exposed now as never before. You expose yourselves with such shameless displays as this depraved video.
Yes, I have said that the Turks were wrong to use violence against you; but you use violence all the time and have zero right to talk against the Turks, as you are not their betters, far from it right now.
I hope the Turks will be wise enough to see their way clear to taking away your lame excuse for murdering people who could have killed many of your soldiers right then and there but did not.
Dean Smithson: 11 unfunny Zionists useless singers, they are the consters who twist the truth, we won't be fooled, Gaza will be free one day to build and prosper.
I get to writing so fast that I just don't catch my typos. "I not hypnotized" obviously should be "I'm not hypnotized."
I'm leaving out words here and there, and it especially happens when I'm passionate about the subject and don't get enough sleep because I want to counter the Zionist's propaganda in my small corner of cyberspace. I want it out there against them so people (at least some of them) will hear or read a different way to view the situation.
Dean, amen to what you wrote. Thank you.
Have you had any experiences concerning the EDL over there? They seem to have created quite a stir.
You don't strike me as anything close to the "hooligan" temperament, thankfully.
By the way, I meant to ask you on your earlier comment on another post, what exactly is a "git"? The place I remember it is John Lennon singing it in (oh, I can't remember the name of the song, but I can hear it in my head). I think it was in their double album, the White Album.
Dean Smithson: The EDL is very anti-Islamic extremist, it is multi racial grouping and likes to stir the Islamics by waving the Israeli flag, which I loath to see. A git is foolish undesirable basically.
Yes, that's what I thought about git from the context in the song.
I saw a couple of videos of the EDL. I couldn't understand what they were saying. My ear isn't trained to their dialect(s) at all. I don't have any problem with the standard news anchor or reader or whatever term you use for them there, but the EDL members may as well have been speaking Greek.
Peace to you, Dean. Stay safe.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)