- Twitter-Session Digest for: June 9, 2010 - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/bsrXmr..... #
- Chalmers Johnson Speaking Freely about American Foregin Policy part1.flv http://ff.im/lNZLW..... #
- Chalmers Johnson speaking freely about American Foreign Policy Pt. 2.flv http://ff.im/lNZLV..... #
- HUGO CHAVEZ by Greg Palast. Part 1 of 3.flv http://ff.im/lNZLU..... #
- HUGO CHAVEZ by Greg Palast. Part 2 of 3.flv http://ff.im/lO4aD..... #
- Hugo Chavez talks socialism in London.flv http://ff.im/lO4aE..... #
- HUGO CHAVEZ by Greg Palast. Part 3 of 3.flv http://ff.im/lO4aG..... #
- Interview: Defenders of Wildlife's Offshore Oil Expert on CNN http://ff.im/lOaJJ..... #
- Obama urges Israel to end Palestinian 'siege' http://ff.im/lOPCc..... #
- Oliver Stone & Jesse Ventura SMACKDOWN Congressman Bitchboy! pt.2 http://ff.im/lP3ZP..... #
- Oliver Stone & Jesse Ventura SMACKDOWN Congressman Bitchboy! pt.1 http://ff.im/lP3ZQ..... #
- Did Bush officials hide depth of AIG problems? http://ff.im/lP5oq..... #
- Facebook Links for: Wednesday, June 9, 2010 - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/aYyPnZ..... #
- Facebook Links for: Thursday, June 10, 2010 - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/bYLLjH..... #
- Resolution of the Majority of the Foreign Affairs Committee in Iceland concerning Gaza - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/ayfn4X..... #
- Workers protest over conditions at Foxconn [Apple] - The Irish Times - Wed, Jun 09, 2010 - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN http://bit.ly/aY69N9..... #
- Arkansas US-Senate fight fuels White House/labor family feud - POLITICO.com - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/aPwJnY..... #
- "Bagram: Obama's Guantanamo," By Jill A. Bolstridge. Ethics under the media's spotlight | RICE N PEAS - RLCC http://bit.ly/cQ8jIs..... #
- This is Moronic: "Schork Says Offshore Drilling Moratorium May Be Lifted" - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/dxlvFm..... #
- This is Moronic: "Schork Says Offshore Drilling Moratorium May Be Lifted" - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH... #
- UN passes fresh, utterly evil sanctions against Iran http://bit.ly/di0cS1..... - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH #
- Obama urges [note it's not "demands"] Israel to end Palestinian 'siege' http://bit.ly/cBaYk7..... - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH #
- Dana Rohrabacker's Huge Lies about the Gaza Freedom Flotilla, claims: "World's Outcry has been Deafe http://bit.ly/9i1e7j..... - RLCC #
- Insane: "Israeli law to criminalize advocates of boycotts, inside or outside of Israel" | MuzzleWatch http://bit.ly/arPnUO..... - RLCC #
- Bill Halter's Arkansas Senate Loss Represents A Setback For Progressive Kingmakers http://bit.ly/9Bsi7n..... - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH #
- It is amazing that the economic solutions are right there, but the people allow the ones who caused the crash to stay in power. #
- Those who liberate Gaza are willing tools of terrorists about as much as all those against the Vietnam War were willing tools of Mao. Not! #
- Pentagon spending and bank bailouts are crazy. Trillion dollar wars are insane. That money could have totally eliminated poverty in the US. #
- Instead of slashing the Pentagon & clawing back from AIG & Goldman Sachs fraudsters, idiot liars will say cut Social Security & Medicare. #
- Neolibs stole taxes & plowed them into acquisitions, the Fed, & bonuses to cripple employment, increase deficits, & then blame entitlements. #
- I have a tweet in front of me that says that Twitter is censoring the term "fascist." If correct, how in the world can they justify that? #
- https://twitter.com/#search?q=fascist seems to be coming up just fine. Perhaps it was an inside joke. #
- By the way, concerning the absolutely needed revival of Glass–Steagall, Obama will not even cave in because he's never been for real reform. #
- I'm now following http://www.zcommunications.org.....paulstreet # @
- Facebook Links for: Friday, June 11, 2010 - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH http://bit.ly/bQA6wX..... #
- Members of the Gaza Freedom Flotilla, Free Gaza Movement, shot in head at close range | World news | Guardian - RLCC http://bit.ly/dlTrY4..... #
- FT.com / Middle East - Israelis fear cultural boycott http://bit.ly/dzPOyr..... - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH #
- Brave Editorial: The Hindu : Opinion / Editorial : A needless provocation http://bit.ly/9xVqSw..... - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH #
- Wheeler-dealing on Iran: "Let the Bidding War Begin" Michael Rubin - The Corner on National Review Online http://bit.ly/c0VPo5..... - RLCC #
- "Russia now says Iran sanctions ban S-300 missiles," by Lynn Berry | Associated Press http://bit.ly/cgJI5h..... - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH #
- "Beirut's UN vote on Iran generates controversy" The Daily Star http://bit.ly/aLFxNW..... - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH #
- Excellent read: International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network properly defines anti-Zionism http://bit.ly/8Zwx4m..... - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH #
- Great site: biofuelwatch http://bit.ly/93RjnT..... - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH #
- Zionists in US Congress 'cool' to Iran sanctions waivers - Laura Rozen - POLITICO.com http://bit.ly/cjiK7n..... - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH #
- "Goodbye V-Shaped Recovery: Payrolls Surge and Disappoint" Christian Menegatti | Roubini http://bit.ly/af7uyw..... - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN #
- Extremely Weak: "Merkley-Levin Amendment to 'Crack Down on' High-risk Proprietary Trading" [Ha!] http://bit.ly/aJ3IvJ..... - RLCC #
- Israelis shot USS Liberty Veteran, Joe Meadors, with paintballs - Fmr. U.S. Amb. Edward Peck http://bit.ly/bn81wr..... - REAL LIBERAL CHRISTIAN #
- "Is the Media Being Vigilant Enough in Covering the Oil Spill[Leak]?: Massive Oil Plumes Get Little Sustained Attention http://bit.ly/aG38At..... #
- Spain [ & France ] seeks EU backing on plan to lift Israeli blockade of Gaza | World news | The Guardian http://bit.ly/cg8926..... - REAL LIBERAL #
- "Mechanical Band-Aids: Press wrestles with techno-optimism while BP seeks to stop oil spill[leak]," by Curtis Brainard http://bit.ly/d6KUTg..... #
- Where Bradley Manning story broke? more: US Intel Analyst Arrested in Wikileaks Probe | Threat Level | Wired.com http://bit.ly/9MbjSh..... - RLCC #
- "US urges Iran to fulfill human rights pledges" Get the planks out of your eyes first, Barack and Hillary. #
- The last "President" shamed America by ordering torture and worse, but this President has done nothing about it. Cheney walked too. #
- People all over the US are routinely harassed & abused for little to nothing, just so thuggish police, not all, can be puffed up with power. #
- Obama rebukes Iran about freedom of assembly; but the US uses fenced, un-American protest zones, and Israel made Gaza a concentration camp. #
- Iranians voted in Ahmadinejad. Election fraud was a CIA farce. Scrupulous independent polling by a reputable US polling firmed said he won. #
- Ahmadinejad was elected by a majority. That's democracy. They aren't perfect but sure don't want to model themselves after decadent America. #
- The US executes people all the time but officially criticizes Iran's death penalty. That's utter hypocrisy. End the death penalty, America. #
- Obama has untold numbers of prisoners in prisons in other countries like Afghanistan. He gives them zero due-process rights. Hypocrite! #
- The Zionist press has been all over Iran on the anniversary of their Presidential election. Zionists are trying to take the focus off Gaza! #
- Iran never rained white phosphorus on people from whom the Iranians stole land? Israel rained white phosphorus on Gazan children though. #
- 91% of Jewish Israelis say Israel should stop new flotillas. Zionists are greedy, racist land thieves, war criminals, & depraved murderers. #
- France has offered to be an inspection intermediary, but the Zionist want to continue punishing those from whom they stole so much land. #
- The US doesn't want Iran to have nuclear weapons but was planning for their puppet dictator, the Shah, to have them. Hypocrites! #
- Do you know who trained the Shah's SAVAK in torture methods? The CIA! SAVAK tortured and tortured under direct supervision of the CIA. #
- When I wrote back in the 1970's about CIA torture training of SAVAK, I was censored by the mainstream news. Now it's in the Wikipedia. #
- Hillary says that canceling opposition protests in Iran is "regrettable," but she wants the OAS to recognize the coupsters of Honduras. #
- How does Hillary get so many hypocritical lies into one breath? I'll break it down into tweets. #
- "their [Iran's] repression of their people" The US has the highest per-capita incarceration rate in the world by far. #
- "manipulation of their own elections" As I just tweeted before, this was disproved by reputable US polling. #
- "they are an exporter and supporter of terrorist activities around the world" They support those they consider freedom fighters. #
- "pursuit of nuclear weapons" The US and Israel have had many years now to show one speck of evidence. The media has never demanded it. #
- "adds up to a very dangerous combination" There's nothing as dangerous as a bearer of false witness, such as Hillary, in a high place. #
- The German chapter of European Jews for a Just Peace will send a Gaza Freedom Flotilla ship in July. That's great news, isn't it! #
- I just messaged the German chapter of European Jews for a Just Peace to please name their ship the Mordechai Vanunu. http://bit.ly/Vanunu..... #
- Agree the Mordechai Vanunu would be a great name for the Jewish-German Gaza Freedom Flotilla ship? Tell them. http://bit.ly/9LfjmD..... #
- The US vetoes nearly anything for Israel, but China & Russia didn't stand up for truth. There's no proof against Iran, & Russia had said so. #
- China & Russia just lowered themselves in the eyes of the world. They led Iran along & then ditched Iran when the US started bribing them. #
- They made deals with Iran, gave promises, & held joint military maneuvers all signaling the West that they would not bow; but they bowed. #
- Apartheid Zionists are living in a denial-bubble. They think they aren't being harmed more than helped by the siege of Gaza: their victims. #
- The racist, Apartheid Zionists' reaction to their murdering 9 on the Turkish ship is to become even more right-wing/fascist. Backwards! #
- Landmark study proves 90% of Jews are genetically linked to the Levant http://bit.ly/bntAWz..... Khazar Ashkenazim DNA http://bit.ly/bsxWlE..... #
- France, Italy & Spain have even suggested the EU would pay for inspections for weapons & explosives in cargo to Gaza. http://bit.ly/bXQ0HL..... #
- Can you believe it? According to a Haaretz poll, Likud would pick up six seats if the election were held today: no working consciences. #
- China made sure that sanctions wouldn't stop China from buying Iranian oil or investing in Iran's oil and gas industries. Hollow .... #
- Wow, to hear all the mainstream news, you'd think the sanctions weren't about nukes but rather the American sleaziation of Iran: hint-hint. #
- The US attacks in Yemen claiming it's against al Qaeda. They hit common tribesmen who hit back. See how that works? #
- "total number of [allegedly] political prisoners held in Cuba at 180, although that list includes some who were convicted of violent acts." #
- "Cuba denies it holds...political prisoners [says they're] common criminals and mercenaries sent by Washington to destabilize...." #
- "Egypt on Friday rejected three recommendations...to adopt international conventions against torture" yet gets billions yearly from the US. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)