Tom Usher wrote or added | This article is much to kind to the "doctors" and "scientists." The term "mad scientists" applies. The doctors were supposedly trying to cure insanity. "Physician, heal thyself" also applies. There is no doubt in my mind that these were and are sociopaths at work with a large dose of sadism. Their actions, by definition, were and are demonic.
Electric shocks used on people especially children who suffer from menta disorders have no use at all, as they do is jump start the brain but it burns cells and the tissue/skin surrounding the temples and forehead. This should never be used except in torturing helpless victims.
Thank you Dessie, Betty, and Chris,
Absolutely, Dessie, it should never be used. I went to school with a bunch of kids who were given shock "treatments." One said it helped, but who knows what else was going on with that one?
What they don't divulge much is that this stuff is often tied in with religion and spirit. The article barely touches on it, but not even in the way I'm meaning here.
The CIA has used rituals for decades to "conform" children to raise up CIA tools. I've read quite a bit on it. It's not unassociated with all of the so-called "harmless" secret societies in colleges, Skull and Bones being perhaps the most famous now and certainly an incubator bringing forth the CIA.
The Hellfire Club also was no picnic, and it carried on well into adulthood. Anyone who thinks Benjamin Franklin (a member) was a saint needs to do a great deal of studying about his alter ego. Of course, most people are aware that he was a notorious womanizer, as was Thomas Jefferson (a bit lesser). Some just think that's great – "Playboy" and all (a trick on boys); but it really doesn't bode well for how one conducts one's personal life and how that carries over into how one leads and in what direction.
Chris 'Pyrate' McCabe
This shld never be used, *especially* in torturing helpless victims......
But some people with mental & emotional anguish will request ECT, & say it helps. It can also be misused to scramble recent memory when there has been institutional abuse.
Personally I have never met anyone who has requested an ECT in order to help their mental illness in any way. Years ago patients were strapped on a couch whilst the health professional administered the ECT, WITHOUT THE PATIENTS' CONSENT. Now days the patient is given an anaesthetic before the ECT is administered.
"This should never be used except in torturing helpless victims." It's a manner of speaking that I understood, but there's no problem in Chris's clarifying the point.
Good point here too, Chris, that it's used to kill the memory of abuse done by ostensible "good guys."
Tom, is ECT used on people to remove the memory of torture, by torturing them again through ECT, can you clarify this please. Thanks
Yes, Dessie, perhaps Chris has some more info or links close at hand. However, it's been known publicly for many years that people such as Ewen Cameron used all manner of devices to "de-pattern" human personalities that necessarily included wiping memories. He was under CIA contract. His victims were uninformed. He was far from the only one who was under contract, and you can be sure that there is extremely hi-tech human guinea pig experimentation still ongoing. Absolutely nothing points to a change in that culture. If anything, all the recently exposed lies for war, etc., suggest that things have gotten, and continue to get, worse in government.
The most important thing to know about anti-Christ government is that it's headed by pathological liars. Some are worse than are others, of course. Some are more in denial than extremely consciously lying.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)