Tom Usher commented or added the following:
I might create my own playlist of this, but here's one already done so you don't have to keep clicking links. This is a 7-part playlist of "What in the world are they spraying?" It gets into the scientific evidence. Watch the whole thing, and share it around.
This is an amazing video. Michael Murphy, who happens to be one of my Facebook friends, deserves great credit for his persistence in getting this story out there into the public mind — the mainstream consciousness. G Edward Griffin, also a Facebook friend, has made the right decision to help back Michael Murphy. If these two men keep it up, they will go a long way in attempting to save the planet and humanity. No matter what happens, they deserve credit for their efforts on this gigantic issue among many.
There is no doubt that Chemtrails have been in existence in huge quantities. I can't, for the life of me, understand how people have been so utterly oblivious and uncaring about it. I hope this will help break the spell people are under about this and 9/11 and so much more.
It's amazing how people act as if empire builders aren't capable of the most insane greed and selfishness that they would risk the planet and the whole of humanity in an attempt to get and keep wealth, power, and control. What part of the Gulf of Tonkin incident, false-flag operation do these people not understand? Governments lie huge lies to go to war and to try to get away with mass murder all for the sake of feeding into their covetousness, their insatiable, insane lusts.
The chemicals that the various "Western" governments have been spraying by the tons into the atmosphere are extremely harmful. Those governments and the industries behind this spraying are completely insane and illegal, including the USA!, which actually started all this poisoning while denying they are doing it even though any idiot can see it plain as day.
This video is not breaking a new story. It does though do an excellent job of documenting the political cover-up and stupidity and ignorance of those who are the professional politicians in Washington, DC. It also shows quite starkly the mad scientists with their blasÃ© attitudes about dispersing tons of dangerous metal as fine particulate matter into our atmosphere only to have it come down onto and into the ground and water and our lungs and food, etc. Who hasn't known that aluminum is dangerous? Everyone who has spent much time on environmental and health issues knows about aluminum and ill-health.
Anyway, now there's a growing mountain of scientific documentation that the militaries have been spraying without the public's informed consent, which is a crime. All of this has been happening for many reasons touched upon in the video. That's one of the new things this video does. It shows that there is evidence that goes way beyond just circumstantial.
The jets are definitely dispersing aluminum and other metals and perhaps other things as well, and the ground and water where there should be no aluminum in such amounts is now loaded with it.
Damn it all to Hell! This is a matter of life and death now. The elitists are the biggest enemies of the people and all Godliness and righteousness, frankly.
The most important reason though right now is because the oil, gas, and coal industries and governments want us to keep poisoning the planet with their products as long as possible so those industries and governments may continue making huge sums of money off the dying people and planet. Damnation is what they have to look forward to. They are creating their own Hell that will be waiting for them. They will deserve it too — monsters!
They can't get away with denying Chemtrails anymore. It's only a matter of time before this issue is a household issue. Once this one breaks, everything else will be on the table whether the elitists like it or not: Who caused this current depression? Who really more than facilitated 9/11? Whose behind duping the masses into doubting that there is Global Warming?
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)