- Twitter Digest: October 27, 2010 http://bit.ly/bjFWCj..... via @AddToAny #
- "Reaping terror's reward," by Stuart Littlewood | Sabbah Report http://bit.ly/c54Lbv..... via @AddToAny #
- Excellent Backgrounder: BP: The Unfinished Crimes and Plunder of Anglo-American Imperialism http://bit.ly/cW6YHI..... via @AddToAny #
- Domestic Disturbance: FBI Raids Bring the Terror War Home http://bit.ly/9WTRtM..... via @AddToAny #
- Industrial Chaos and You http://bit.ly/cFeFw3..... via @AddToAny #
- Good Idea! The Khan Academy http://bit.ly/dplUmL..... via @AddToAny #
- This makes you sick: Corn Refiners Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://bit.ly/cGdW6H..... via @AddToAny #
- Truth! The Super Rich Get Richer, Everyone Else Gets Poorer, And The Democrats Punt | TPMCafe http://bit.ly/dtgMb2..... via @AddToAny #
- You click, our sponsors donate—Happy Non-GMO Month! http://bit.ly/a1micW..... via @AddToAny #
- t r u t h o u t | Obama Targets Iran for Human Rights Violations and Shields Bush Officials for Engaging in Same Abuses http://bit.ly/diqkPQ..... #
- A Must Read: The Cutting Edge: The Real ClimateGate, Part 2: Why the IPCC stands stronger than ever http://bit.ly/bII1zJ..... via @AddToAny #
- Venezuela Election, Victory or Setback for Chavez? | venezuelanalysis.com http://bit.ly/czzxVN..... via @AddToAny #
- Quito's Police: CIA breeding ground [Voltaire] http://bit.ly/9vZdam..... via @AddToAny #
- This is what America is fighting for? Muslim Extremists Murder Christian Family in Pakistan http://bit.ly/dxMt5C..... via @AddToAny #
- Israel Returns to Night Raids in Ni'lin – 4 people arrested | Support Ibrahim http://bit.ly/bIx3iT..... via @AddToAny #
- Easing of blockade not enough to rebuild Gaza http://bit.ly/a8eny5..... via @AddToAny #
- [Avigdor] Lieberman is Kahane. And even the right senses it. http://bit.ly/b0Gq3Q..... via @AddToAny #
- Industrial Agriculture and Human Survival: The Road Beyond 10/10/10 http://bit.ly/dbi74C..... via @AddToAny #
- Great idea! Robert Flanagan's Biochar Stove: Carbon Negative Cooking | BioEnergy Lists: Improved Biomass Cooking http://bit.ly/aPBzYi..... #
- It's all white for New York's energy-saving CoolRoofs initiative. BusinessGreen.com http://bit.ly/c3UzFK..... via @AddToAny #
- Hypocrisy in Constitutional "Originalism": Boston Review — Pamela S. Karlan: In the Beginning http://bit.ly/cLmpJu..... via @AddToAny #
- God, save us from the billionaires. EPIC - Investigations of Google Street View "Illegal" Spying http://bit.ly/d6kSby..... via @AddToAny #
- A Must Read: The Monster: How a Gang of Predatory Lenders and Bankers Fleeced America, and Launched a Global Crisis http://bit.ly/bD2tuJ..... #
- HTG Explains: Why Do So Many Geeks Hate Internet Explorer? http://bit.ly/cdxqyD..... via @AddToAny #
- Gonzalo Lira: Mulligan Mortgages—The Banks' Only Way Out http://bit.ly/9gw3Pi..... via @AddToAny #
- Vatican body asks UN to "end Israeli occupation" http://bit.ly/d3isPo..... via @AddToAny #
- 1 of 7 What in the world are they spraying? (Chemtrails) www.realityzone.com/whatspray......html http://ff.im/sN5bB..... #
- 4 of 7 What in the world are they spraying? (Chemtrails) www.realityzone.com/whatspray......html http://ff.im/sN5by..... #
- 2 of 7 What in the world are they spraying? (Chemtrails) www.realityzone.com/whatspray......html http://ff.im/sN5bA..... #
- 6 of 7 What in the world are they spraying? (Chemtrails) www.realityzone.com/whatspray......html http://ff.im/sN5bw..... #
- 3 of 7 What In The World Are They Spraying? (Chemtrails) http://ff.im/sN5bz..... #
- 5 of 7 What in the world are they spraying? (Chemtrails) www.realityzone.com/whatspray......html http://ff.im/sN5bx..... #
- 7 of 7 What in the world are they spraying? (Chemtrails) www.realityzone.com/whatspray......html http://ff.im/sN5bv..... #
- France's President, Nicolas Sarkozy, is a Mossad agent: "Sarco the Sayan." http://bit.ly/a44HdK..... Can you say, "Israel Firster" in French? #
- Bomb Scare is BS http://ff.im/sVEHI..... #
- Green Halloween http://ff.im/t0m5a..... #
- Alan Watt: Shock And Awe - The Manipulation Of The Human Psyche 2/4 http://ff.im/t0thm..... #
- Alan Watt: Shock And Awe - The Manipulation Of The Human Psyche 1/4 http://ff.im/t0thn..... #
- Alan Watt: Shock And Awe - The Manipulation Of The Human Psyche 3/4 http://ff.im/t0ALY..... #
- Obama's "Don't look back" is why the Democrats took a "shellacking." He never took the agenda from the neocons and libertarians. #
- Banksters, warmongers, and other libertines are still very well represented in the halls of self-authorized power. #
- If there are parcel bombs coming from Greece, whose fault is it, anarchists' or Goldman Sachs'? More Goldman Sachs'. #
- Due to poverty and low life-expectancy, Zimbabwe is lowest in UN rankings on places to live while being blocked from exporting its diamonds. #
- French Int. Min. Hortefeux said printer cartridges were to explode in 17 mins. Britain's Trans. Min. Hammond received no such "indication." #
- British For. Sec. William Hague said Britain would change its law so Zionist war criminals would not be arrested in Britain. #
- AFP uses rabid-Zionist-propagandist SITE group to spread fear "al Qaeda" is under every bed around the world. Self-fulfilling "Holy War" ... #
- The AP is still spreading the lie that Operation Cast Lead was "aimed at halting rocket attacks." It was Israel that broke the cease fire! #
- Is stoning an alleged adulteress more barbaric while fascist, Zionist Israelis want to start a war on Iran? How many innocents are to die? #
- Israeli military "intelligence" chief, Amos Yadlin, is a flat-out liar claiming Iran has enough weapons-grade uranium for a nuclear bomb. #
- Syria blocks Facebook, Twitter, & YouTube. What sites do Facebook, Twitter, & YouTube block? What do you censor? I'm censored, & I censor. #
- Syria blocks YouTube. YouTube, however, blocks Anwar al-Awlaqi videos. You aren't to know what he's supposedly saying. You're too what? #
- South Africa is returning Oxpecker birds naturally to get rid of ticks. An oxpecker reportedly can eat 13,000 ticks a day. Really? Wow! #
- "Breast Pumps Not Covered Under Health Care...Denture Adhesive Is" Bankster-corporatists don't drink mother's milk or realize they sell it. #
- "1995-2008,...clean energy businesses...grown 45 percent...clean energy jobs...by 36 percent...10 times the average job growth in" CA. #
- ...Mojave Desert...construction began on BrightSource Energy's...solar...power plant. ...will employ 1,000.... It's Israeli though, not US. #
- Glenn Beck, may a Christian rightly pledge allegiance to the secular flag of the worldly empire? Anyone doing so is not being Christian. #
- Voters age 18-24 voted against Republicans by 19 points, but what do Democrats do? They don't stand up. They lie and cave and lie and cave. #
- Mammon talks and, therefore, so does what is said to walk. #
- "...targets of such surveillance...Berks Peace Community, a 50-year-old group of Quaker-affiliated senior citizens." http://bit.ly/cYkd0t..... #
- Things people say being tortured into it must never be allowed to be used against them in court. #
- MSNBC double-standard concerning Keith Olbermann? http://bit.ly/aYB9ZT..... It's no secret where any of their ideologies lie. #
- "Most Voters Think House GOP Likely To Disappoint By 2012" Then why did they vote for them? Why vote for either of the two "major" parties? #
- Stephen Zarlenga - AMI's Purpose, Objectives and Methodology http://ff.im/tlrJr..... #
- BUSH ON WATERBOARDING: "DAMN RIGHT!" he's damn wrong. #
- QE1 would have been, and QE2 could be, fine provided the money had/were too gone to/go to the right people and causes. It didn't and won't. #
- Alternate Reality-Americans Seeking Refugees-11-03-2010-(Part2) http://ff.im/tm3Zk..... #
- Alternate Reality-Americans Seeking Refugees-11-03-2010-(Part3) http://ff.im/tm3Zj..... #
- Alternate Reality-Americans Seeking Refugees-11-03-2010-(Part1) http://ff.im/tm3Zl..... #
- Reality Check-11-06-2010-(Part1) http://ff.im/tm3Zi..... #
- Reality Check-11-06-2010-(Part2) http://ff.im/tm6m1..... #
- Reality Check-11-06-2010-(Part3) http://ff.im/tm7Ob..... #
- Save Japan Dolphins http://t.co/zHwmafu..... #
- A Look Inside the Taiji Slaughterhouse http://ff.im/tmioq..... #
- http://uruknet.de/?p=m71591&am.....p;fb=1 : Israeli government documents show deliberate policy to keep Gazans at near-starvation levels #
- Retread Republicans you Tea Partiers have put in are going to fall flat on their faces, and Obama's just as bad in many respects, Democrats. #
- Sociopathic Zionists expand illegal construction while demanding the US go to war with Iran for them. Morally bankrupt Americans support it. #
- Rand Paul "now avoids his dad's talk of shuttering the Federal Reserve...." Is that true? http://on.wsj.com/biM9fn..... If so, shame! #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)