- Bad!!! Doomsday Machine and the Race to Save the World: Geoengineering Emerges as Plan B at the 11th Hour http://bit.ly/bcopnW..... via @AddToAny #
- "Despite the Power of Money": Reflections on the Vapid Obama Commentary of Professor Angela Davis http://bit.ly/dmmo1l..... via @AddToAny #
- 9/11 Bombshell: Mike Gravel will introduce Multi-State Initiative to Investigate 9/11!!! http://bit.ly/bgPyaT..... via @AddToAny #
- Judaism - Now it's a Front http://bit.ly/cErB4f..... via @AddToAny #
- Aussie Trades Unionist Exposes 9/11 Cover-up http://bit.ly/cbaJg7..... via @AddToAny #
- Great news: UN Agrees Moratorium on Geoengineering Experiments!! | H.O.M.E. http://bit.ly/cN0QI8..... via @AddToAny #
- Playlist: "What in the world are they spraying?" Chemtrails murder http://bit.ly/bNLiEH..... via @AddToAny #
- Aborted Babies Found in Michigan Dumpster http://bit.ly/d7wN8o..... via @AddToAny #
- Bad!!! Police consider drastic measures after failed terror plot | Citizens for Legitimate Government http://bit.ly/bzMJ9L..... via @AddToAny #
- Pulling no punches with Mark Glenn on The Ugly Truth - Alan Hart http://bit.ly/9JlRhk..... via @AddToAny #
- Wow, read this: "Every Jewish community needs its nigger" Â« The Ugly Truth [about Zionism] http://bit.ly/bkOgeS..... via @AddToAny #
- Israeli settlers burn church in Jerusalem [self-styled Christian-Zionists sing their praises & glorify them - demonic] http://bit.ly/dqkpdI..... #
- Press Release #http://bit.ly/boxi1y..... via @AddToAny # Legal case filed for Iraq | Full redress for Iraq now
- xymphora: The Yemen printer cartridge hoax http://bit.ly/bWUnri..... via @AddToAny Has this received any MSM play at all? #
- Senior Counsel: 9/11 Commission: "At Some Level..., at Some Point...There Was an Agreement Not to Tell the Truth" http://bit.ly/dsEqRl..... #
- Is Rupert Murdoch Ignorant? [He knows he's lying]| Opinion Maker http://bit.ly/c2CgIx..... via @AddToAny #
- Hostages die in Iraq church rescue operation http://bit.ly/cGpDwc..... via @AddToAny wouldn't have happened under Saddam Hussein but Bush/Obama.. #
- Brazil, The Brightest Shining Economic Star in the Western Hemisphere, Elects A Marxist [maybe] http://bit.ly/br1h3a..... via @AddToAny #
- Is the 'Digital Hive' Turning into a Soft Totalitarian State? http://bit.ly/cekBIZ..... via @AddToAny #
- Good read: Tomgram: Engelhardt, Placing Your Global Bets Â« LobeLog.com http://bit.ly/cvmh5H..... via @AddToAny #
- A good night for climate change deniers and contrarians | Climate Science Watch http://bit.ly/cLDnMI..... via @AddToAny Just you wait though! #
- Florida Innocence Commission: This state may need it more than any other. http://bit.ly/avSkFL..... via @AddToAny Well, there's always Texas. #
- He sees right through the Zionists. Barghouthi: IOA exploiting negotiations to impose facts on the ground http://bit.ly/9TC30q..... via @AddToAny #
- [CIA?] Bomb, grenades hit two mosques in Pakistan; 70 dead, Friday, 05 Nov, 2010, DAWN.COM | Pakistan http://bit.ly/bqfyvu..... via @AddToAny #
- Good idea: Let's take the "crazy" out of Christmas - Red Letters http://bit.ly/a0C3hH..... via @AddToAny #
- Serving free food on Cedar Avenue in Minneapolis [and being harassed for it]| Twin Cities Daily Planet http://bit.ly/cmgKnx..... via @AddToAny #
- What do you think? 2010 Platform of the Greens/Green Party USA http://bit.ly/9NYtqM..... via @AddToAny #
- THE PEOPLE'S RESPONSE to the George W. Bush Library & Policy Institute | WarIsACrime.org http://bit.ly/c7kaoI..... via @AddToAny #
- Dissolve NATO: an alliance for war | War Resisters' International http://bit.ly/a1AyuH..... via @AddToAny #
- Obama's Biggest Mistake: Selling Out to the Bankers http://bit.ly/d636nO..... via @AddToAny He did it before he started running for anything. #
- Pilots boycott full-body scanners over health fears http://bit.ly/98JWi0..... via @AddToAny Thank you, Max, as in Keiser. That's Max Keiser. #
- Not his finest hour: The dark side of Winston Churchill http://bit.ly/cRNkXn..... via @AddToAny #
- Annie Machon: Spy drones coming soon to a place near you. http://bit.ly/cAVWym..... via @AddToAny #
- Ridiculous: CIA Gets Off Scot-Free for Destroying Torture Evidence http://bit.ly/aQl1NP..... via @AddToAny #
- New Reality Transmission: anti-Christ transmission http://bit.ly/9uR8Ar..... via @AddToAny #
- When an 18-year-old shows up at the wrong time and is stomped to death at a party, how much do the wars and the Pentagon share in the blame? #
- So, Bush still defends his order to torture people into making confessions, false or not. He's publicly unrepentant. He's a false-Christian! #
- George W. Bush lies saying everyone thought Saddam had WMD. The news during the lead-up was full of people saying there was zero evidence. #
- George W. Bush knew the Yellowcake Memo was a forgery. He still kept it in his State of the Union Address to scare the people. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)