- Utter Confusion: Woman Gives Birth to Homosexual Son's Baby http://bit.ly/9Xe2Ey..... via @AddToAny #
- Did a homosexual Saudi prince strangled and beat to death his male sex-servant at a London hotel? http://bit.ly/agkPjY..... via @AddToAny #
- Obfuscating the meaning of monogamy: San Francisco Study: Monogamy Rare in Homosexual Relationships http://bit.ly/bObaKh..... via @AddToAny #
- Fiscal Commission Co-Chairs Simpson and Bowles' Recommendations Reveal Deep Ignorance http://bit.ly/cGhqyb..... via @AddToAny #
- "did anyone else have to swear on a bible that their address was correct before they were able to vote?" http://bit.ly/9H0D4C..... #
- Has Glenn Beck said what George Soros should have done at 13 when Nazis were taking Jews? 13 is young! What had his parents told him to do? #
- G-20 "Free Trade" means unscrupulous, so-called "too-big-to-fail" corporations under central banksters gobbling up the world. #
- David Ignatius: "Dazzling new weapons like drones require new rules for war." They aren't dazzling. They're sick, like their makers & users. #
- $814 billion in stimulus didn't hurt the economy. Borrowing it rather than printing US Notes, bailing out banksters, & being too small did. #
- I see that many voted against Obama rather than for the Republicans. Protest votes that go to those who are no better are stupid. #
- Tax cuts for the rich, why? It's not because the rich are the source of bounty, prosperity, jobs, economic growth, .... They've never been. #
- Saudi Arabia's Communications & Information Technology Commission has (on moral grounds) "temporarily" blocked Facebook. Check your oil. #
- Obama wants a nuclear-arms treaty with Russia, so he's offering $4.1 bil in nuclear-arms spending to entice Sen. Kyl of AZ. Stupid, stupid!! #
- George W. Bush bought enough land in South America that he could offer the 60,000 Mandaeans he helped turned into refugees a place to live. #
- "Tower tumbles wrong way during Ohio demolition." They should have hired the Mossad and CIA. #
- There's still a large trade deficit in the US. If you're a "globalist," the dollar is still too high. They seek wage parity the world over. #
- Was the recent Southern California "contrail" a huge CHEMTRAIL release? The stupid mainstream news wore out "contrail" in their releases. #
- That recent Southern California "contrail" was no contrail. That's for sure! Only complete morons will fall for all the Pentagon/NASA bull. #
- The Nanny State points to bad parenting. There's a flipside. The Nanny State deliberately dumbs down the children of the bright & capable. #
- "The Pedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure: a Child-lover's Code of Conduct," by Philip R. Greaves II. He's very ill & needs to repent. #
- Clint McCance reacted to "spirit day," saying he'd wear purple if all "queers" commit suicide. Both sides are wrong on this. #
- Privatizing national parks is moronic & more of what comes of bailing out greedy-extremists who caused the depression to squeeze the budget. #
- Does Steve Stivers, Congressman-elect (R-Ohio), want to tear down the federal government to further build up the banksters and Wall Street? #
- "Washington Post became the first news outlet to buy one of Twitter's "promoted trends," under the hashtag symbol ## " Stinks!
- "...one breed, in terms of danger, stands out.... 1, Pit Bull Varieties...2,683 Child victims...." #
- Stimulus spending could have lowered unemployment to zero if the government had hired the unemployed to do needed work. Plenty needs doing. #
- The source for AQAP supposedly claiming responsibility for the disputed printer-cartridge explosives is SITE Intelligence Group: Zionists. #
- The US has done so many false-flag attacks and revved up sectarian violence so much that it's impossible to be sure, which was the plan. #
- http://alqimmah.net/showthread.....hp?t=20638 Anyone could have written it. http://whois.domaintools.com/a.....qimmah.net namecheap.com California #
- Does this site strike you as fake? http://alqimmah.net/forumdispl.....y.php?f=12 #
- If AQAP is claiming responsibility for printer-cartridge explosives, where has Anwar al-Awlaki said it in a video? He loves issuing videos. #
- Geo-engineering so-called solutions are dangerous distractions from tackling the greedy oil, gas, and coal industries — plain and simple. #
- I'm glad for Aung San Suu Kyi that she's been released. They need to leave her alone. It was pure evil to lock her up the way they did. #
- Amnesty International is right. Legally, George W. Bush must be prosecuted for torture. He admits in his memoir he authorized waterboarding. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)