Tom Usher commented or added the following:
Does it sound like I won't be flying on a commercial jetliner ever again?
If they say you can't take a bus or train or boat or drive a car or walk down the sidewalk even if it's to the local grocery to get unmarked GMO salmon, it sounds like I'll just starve to death. If the evil Empire is good enough to fight and die for, than dying for some real principles is certainly more than acceptable, don't you think?
Do you think they even checked to see if the young man had a record or had ever communicated (they spy on everyone, remember) with any "known" terrorists? I'm sure they didn't give a damn about that he is probably a law-abiding citizen above suspicion.
Does Bill Gates get scanned or groped every time he gets on a jet that could be flown into whatever? He does not, and you know it. What's more, you know why he isn't.
He isn't because we live in a class-based society where you are second class or worse and Bill Gates is first class because he made billions via illegal agreements in restraint of trade and was let off the hook by George W. Bush.
The plutocrats don't get scanned or groped. The plutocrat-banksters are a super-criminal class that actually enjoys degrading everyone else. It makes them feel superior. They are sick and evil. If it were not for them, we would not be in the mess that we are.
The world was better when people, families, tribes, and nations, etc., were vastly more egalitarian. The people need to stand up the way this young man stood up. He stood up for humanness. Whether he knows it or not, he said, "I am not an animal to be herded to satisfy your depraved lusts." I suspect he knows it.
Is it time to boycott the airline industry until the federal government restores some semblance of dignity to the common people?
You know that many of the news stories about potential terrorist attacks have been orchestrated by that government in cahoots with industry that makes billions off the average taxpayer and traveler. So-called Homeland and other security outfits are just revolving doors with corporations that get the contracts.
It's all a scam, and you are one of the suckers. All the dots connect: 9/11, the depression, the resource wars, the GMO's, and on and on. If you don't believe, you're just not realizing just how evil, evil minds are.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)