- I'm testing a WordPress Twitter-plugin "fix"/calculation with this tweet.
- Twitter Digest: November 14, 2010 http://bit.ly/94Cm9J..... via @AddToAny #
- "...tax cuts are correlated to deficits and debt." http://bit.ly/dB2xLT..... Cut taxes so the banksters will get more from you coming and going. #
- Champion elm Herbie to be sold in artful pieces http://bit.ly/902FqW..... via @AddToAny #
- Great article!: "To Nationalize or Bail Out?" http://bit.ly/anWe6L..... via @AddToAny #
- "Boy Baby Names: [so-called] Gender Neutral Trend, from Cullen to Cameron" is simply adding confusion. http://bit.ly/c2CA1U..... #
- Boys' Self-Esteem Problems. [It's prissy adults and greedy product-pushers who don't know how guide them to be real.] http://bit.ly/bduDLw..... #
- Standard Operating Procedure: Look at Zionist war criminals welcomed by the US: "Nazis Were Given 'Safe Haven' in U.S." http://bit.ly/cOnLd1..... #
- If you only check 1 of my Tweets, ck this 1: Source of AQAP's "claim of responsibility" is Zionist/Mossad: "Rita Katz" http://bit.ly/cnkbVm..... #
- A Must Watch!: "Zionism and Herzl: The Antisemitic Side of Zionism" 9024068972366598651&hl=en# #
- Green light for Jerusalem settlers http://ff.im/tLL42..... #
- An Apartheid State http://ff.im/tLL43..... #
- Zionism: Racist, fascist, murderous, & covetous. End it! RT @intifada2 IS THE AMERICAN PUBLIC ABOUT TO TOSS ISRAEL? http://bit.ly/aGDTbM..... #
- To the American Humanist Association: Albert Einstein & Katherine Hepburn did not measure up to Jesus Christ. Their "morality" wasn't close. #
- American Humanist Association plans ads comparing Old Testament, anti-Christianity teachings against "humanism," not Sermon on the Mount #
- "Rep. John Conyers Calls for Investigation of Bush Era War Crimes" Yes, now that he's going to be in the minority again. Where has he been? #
- Oh, Rep. John Conyers had Nancy Pelosi to contend with. She didn't want to look back. She was with Obama on letting unrepentant evil off. #
- Rep. John Conyers could have braved it and gone ahead with hearings even though Nancy Pelosi would have fought against him. He caved. #
- John Shimkus (R-IL) says God will save Earth from global warming. Then those who work destroying the Earth will themselves be destroyed. #
- CO2 is termed "plant food," but let's put this in terms 4-yr-olds may understand. There's a limit for how much is consumed. Think chocolate. #
- "Why is the U.S. Helping Finance Fossil Fuels Overseas?" http://bit.ly/9z8XDt..... It's people follow bad shepherds is why. #
- The banksters must go: "Foreclose on the Foreclosure Fraudsters," William K. Black & L. Randall Wray http://huff.to/b2LTrt..... #
- BuildingWhat? on Geraldo Nov 13 2010 http://ff.im/tOp9d..... #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)