"The claim that austerity is the price to be paid for returning Britain to "prosperity" is a fraud. The cuts are a direct result of the Â£1.5 trillion bailout of the UK banks that was carried out in the aftermath of the 2008 global financial crash—the equivalent of Britain's entire annual GDP." Amen!
"The only section of society that is "ring-fenced" from this assault are those responsible for the economic crisis in the first place. While the ruling elite insist "there is no money" for hospitals, education, pensions and welfare benefits, the bankers and billionaires continue to reap massive financial rewards for their parasitic and essentially criminal activities, many in institutions now almost entirely dependent on state subsidies." Amen!
The billionaires made the mess. They should pay, not the poor. "Soak the rich" should be on everyone's lips, even though we should not seek to punish but rather save souls.
The superrich are thieves, con artists, liars. They are not responsible for bounty at all. They do not create jobs. They destroy people. They are very, very sick. They have a dreaded disease called selfishness, and it's hyper.
They have been duping the masses of "conservatives" and "liberals" alike.
Don't fall for their lies any further. Austerity is not necessary at all.
The people can create a new currency that is not under the thumb of the banksters. The people do not need to have their government Â borrowing from banks. The people can have their government issue tax-free, interest-free, full-legal-tender United States Notes directly from their government into the economy at exactly the rate needed for all real-productive projects and services that the people want for each other. They don't need anyone's permission to do this. They are the sovereigns.
If they do it correctly, there will be no poverty, no taxes, no debts, no fees, no inflation, no deflation, only everyone working for everyone who owns everything together and treats everything better than if he or she owned it alone. Now that's the Golden Rule and love in action.
The people can even look forward to doing away with mammon all together. With the right spirit, the people don't need any medium-of-exchange. Does a good father hold out his hand for money from his son when he calls that son to his table for supper? He does not. That's because they are family and the father loves his son. So, why is it any different with any human being? Where's the love, we say to God. Well, God says that to us. God provides even as a good father provides, but it is humanity that spits at God and fails to realize that it is humanity that brings Hell upon itself and one another while God doesn't want us to choose evil.
I say we all can be the sons and daughters of God if we will but choose it. Stop the greed. Stop the violence. Stop the depravity. Turn to wholesomeness. Turn to peace. Turn to giving and sharing the full and rightful inheritance of all: the whole Earth and universe, really.
Stop misunderstanding that humanity is one flesh and blood family that can and should and one day will be one spiritual family.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)