"Black Friday was indeed a dark day for America."
I'm not a "Libertarian." I'm not a Gold Bug. I'm for interest-free, tax-free, full-legal-tender, fiat United States Notes to be used to, among other things, pay off the National Debt. I'm for evolving to a moneyless, classless society. No economic caste system should exist. I do though agree with much of this video (below).
When the sort of behavior shown in the video first showed up, it disgusted me. It still does. Salvation though does not lie in "The Republic." It lies within.
The video is right to point out that the general population of the U.S. is ignoring that it has been, is being, and will be raped by the economic royalist also called the banksters and corporatists.
Their yoke is heavy and very evil. The Tea Party has been co-opted and is falling for their false-propaganda yet again.
Most laissez-faire capitalists are little fry who don't understand that laissez-faire leads to socialism for the plutocrats, the parasites — leeches on the backs of the frontline workers.
The dupes will side with the bought-and-paid-for phonies in the U.S. Congress who will vote for whatever the U.S. Chamber of Commerce tells them to. The Chamber of Commerce is simply a mouthpiece for the plutocrats against the vast majority of the people.
The dupes will believe whatever they are told about trickledown economics that doesn't even exists. The river flows from the bottom up. What's at the bottom simply hasn't yet been stolen. Everything else is a con, a lie, a scam, to separate the people from the value of their hard work.
The U.S. economy was shattered by the Plutocrats to break the power of the Unions. It started long ago, but it was under the traitor Ronald Reagan that it saw it's biggest push against Franklin Roosevelt's New Deal. Everything has been precipitously down hill since Reagan.
The fall really started though with the coup assassination of John F. Kennedy. He was learning too much in office and had come into the job with too much heart for the people to suit the elitists. In many respects, he was seen as a traitor to his class.
The people who have placed themselves in charge by evil means, look way down upon the vast majority. The mass of the people is a herd of stupid beast to them. The video confirms that view. However, those people in that video are a creation not of their own making. They have been scientifically conditioned to act the way they did in those stores. The elitists will say though that they were easily conditioned because they are weak minded, inferior stock fit for the slaughter for the sake of the elite, their betters and superiors.
I find that attitude of the elitist to be inferior. The strong are compassionate and merciful, generous and beneficent. The truly superior have not fallen to the pathetic selfishness of the plutocrats but have rather stayed above it. They seek to promote the general and specific welfare of the whole people and each individual.
There is no virtue in the plutocracy. You can see that reflected in the cablegate cables. They tell each other the self-reinforcing party line.
Make no mistake. The elitists have no loyalty to America. They are globalists. They seek a constantly consolidating grip on the world. They are working toward a monopoly: a one-world, totalitarian monarchy. That's why Queen Elizabeth I is shown in the video with her serpent on her sleeve. It's apropos.
Note the eyes, ears, and mouths also.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)