- Twitter Digest: November 30, 2010 http://j.mp/gCwb35..... via @AddToAny #
- Chinese and Russian economic royalists are putting money above principle, right along with US and EU elitists. The people matter for money. #
- ## helps show that some 3 million had access but didn't leak. So much for the idea that 9/11 as an inside job would have leaked.
- If the world were one, as it ought to be, all the ## whining against WikiLeaks wouldn't be.
- Headline: Greedy War Criminals Slam WikiLeaks: WikiLeaks now out to out/take down U.S. mega-bank corporate criminals/fraudsters. ##
- What's the matter with Barack Obama? Can't he wield the veto over extending Republican tax cuts for the rich that helped kill the economy? #
- "Hillary Clinton pressed Central Asian governments on Tuesday to expand democratic freedoms." Freedom begins at home, Zionist Hillary. #
- The $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program will cost $25 billion says the Congressional Budget Office. They didn't count all the losses. #
- If it's a right for homosexuals to serve and live together, then why isn't it a right for men to serve and live with women? Good point. #
- "Most in U.S. want open military service for homosexuals." Want, or will tolerate? There's been a great deal of word-gaming going on. #
- RT @USATODAY Tiny house movement thrives after real estate bust http://usat.ly/eLdWHG..... #
- THE MADNESS OF A LOST SOCIETY http://ff.im/uzz6B..... #
- YOU Can't Handle the 9/11 Truth: Dr. Paul Craig Roberts Explains. http://ff.im/uzPdr..... #
- Excerpt and commentary: "The charge of the media brigade," by John Pilger; and the Homosexuals' Pentagon http://j.mp/fxzRDW..... #
- YouTube - The WikiLeaks (Israel) Leaks; Wayne Madsen leaves the door open for Gordon Duff's position http://j.mp/gkl8qL..... via @AddToAny #
- The Wiki (Israel) Leaks http://ff.im/uBe2F..... #
- US deploys [XM25] game-changer [game?] weapon to Afghanistan - Yahoo! News http://j.mp/gQiL9d..... via @AddToAny #
- "Local News | WikiLeaks website kicked off Amazon's servers | Seattle Times Newspaper" http://j.mp/hs6kjA..... via @AddToAny #
- TSA invades House Party http://ff.im/uCw6M..... #
- "Formal charges have not been filed" against Julian Assange, but INTERPOL issued an arrest warrant. Sounds fishy. #
- Who murdered a top Iranian nuclear scientists by attaching a bomb to his car and wounded another the same way? Do you think it was Zionists? #
- Hanukkah commemorates the rededication of the 2nd Jewish Temple, 164 B.C. So, the National Hanukkah Menorah is religious. What's Christmas? #
- The vile person shall be no more called liberal: "Obama and GOPers Worked Together to Kill Bush Torture Probe" http://j.mp/f6Lj3m..... #
- Dupes galore: [Leave] THE FIGHT TO STOP DISHONORING THE PRESIDENT | causes.com http://j.mp/hsERrp..... via @AddToAny #
- "Tipping 10 to 15 percent is old-school...new standard is 20 percent and up." The rich cut wages then pay for better service for themselves. #
- "Nearly 60 percent of...Marine Corps...Army combat units said...repealing [Don't Ask, Don't Tell]...would hurt...." Now they tell you: game. #
- Careful: "Saudi religious cop says no need for women to cover up - Yahoo! News" http://j.mp/hVeqVH..... via @AddToAny #
- #http://ff.im/uF8wq..... # "I do not have one penny in Swiss banks," Erdogan said, urging Washington to "call to account" its...
- http://ff.im/uF8wq..... # re:
- "You KNOW it's a Myth" billboard: Actually, I know Jesus was and is alive http://j.mp/h1R7Y0..... via @AddToAny #
- Ronnie Cummins: The Road to CancÃºn: Good News on the Climate Crisis: Organic farming, etc. http://j.mp/h9cnsD..... via @AddToAny #
- Real news: Sen. Bernie Sanders wants to expose the huge scam where the Fed. lends billions to banksters who lend it back at higher rates. #
- Apple-Application Controversy over the Manhattan Declaration: A Call of Christian Conscience http://j.mp/hg7iUc..... via @AddToAny #
- Controversial: "EDITORIAL: New gay Army - Washington Times": Homosexuals' Pentagon http://j.mp/fx3h92..... via @AddToAny #
- Venezuelan/Iranian nuclear-arms plans "appear baseless" and "little more than conspiracy-mongering by Chavez adversaries." Honest ##
- "painfully high levels of US unemployment will not end any time soon" because they're stupid & haven't gone the WPA, CCC route and better! #
- Treating one with dignity, compassion, and love means telling him or her the truth. Homosexuality is a misstep. Do not engage in it, period. #
- Cover-up: "Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Michael Aquino - Wikipedia" http://j.mp/gMnUZt..... via @AddToAny #
- Zionists & Their Arab-Leader Collaborators: Evil Against Other Arabs & Now Iranians: "Sharing the Land of Canaan - Pa..." http://j.mp/f5fGI9..... #
- PayPal locks WikiLeaks' account. Lawyers make huge error. Press Freedom is not illegal. WikiLeaks has strong constitutional case. #
- If WikiLeaks can't disseminate ## cables on Amazon or take donations via PayPal, then shutdown the New York Times too. Otherwise...
- Actions being taken against WikiLeaks for receiving and posting cablegate documents must be taken against the New York Times or not at all. #
- Know the Terms of WikiLeaks' Insurance Policy: Death to the Darkside, the Empire? http://j.mp/dMjHEr..... via @AddToAny #
- Stupid Anti-WikiLeakers! "YouTube - WikiLeaks is ZioPoison!" http://j.mp/e4EjwP..... via @AddToAny #
- Let me explain something. It is illegal not to release/leak any classified document that proves war crimes or culpability therein. #
- George W. Bush started wars fraudulently/illegally. By law, classified documents showing culpability, including on-going, must be leaked. #
- Under the law, institutions, governmental agencies, or persons that/who could leak classified war-crimes documents but don't are felonious. #
- The Library of Congress is felonious because it is now blocking access to the WikiLeaks documents that are about the illegal wars. #
- The White House ordered all agencies to block general WikiLeaks access. That's more of Obama's culpability in George W. Bush's war crimes. #
- PayPal: "cannot be used for any activities that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity." "illegal"? #
- Exposing cables about illegal wars is not an illegal activity. It is a requirement of law. Do PayPal's lawyers bother with U.N. treaties? #
- PayPal had been servicing WikiLeaks for how long? In my free-political-speech view, they caved in to illegal pressure from war criminals. #
- In my free-political-speech view, Amazon caved to illegal pressure from war criminals over WikiLeaks. Amazon sells the New York Times. #
- So, any website or other location that in anyway condones or supports WikiLeaks is illegal to PayPal? That's tyrannical. That's not freedom. #
- Understand, Julian Assange is saying that if there were enough of the right kind of transparency, there would be no human-rights violations. #
- Hillary Clinton wants to punish WikiLeaks. Julian Assange says she should resign for illegal spying on UN diplomats, per ##
- Iran's nuclear activities appear legal. Anyone in high office claiming otherwise needs to provide proof, not be just a windbag, Hillary. #
- Discredited Zionist/Mossad "SITE Intelligence Group" is pumping out false propaganda about "al Qaeda" used by Agence France Presse (AFP). #
- Agence France Presse (AFP) says SITE Intelligence Group quotes a statement on an Islamist website as being al Qaeda. No proof is ever given. #
- Zionist leaders in the US & Israel spend huge time driving wedges between Sunnis and Shiites (or Shia). Sunni dictators wittingly lap it up. #
- Daniel Ellsberg: Boycott Amazon; Plus Yours Truly: a Nameless "Critic" http://j.mp/fNzQFP..... via @AddToAny #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)