Hackers rushed to the defense of WikiLeaks on Wednesday, launching attacks on MasterCard, Visa, Swedish prosecutors, a Swiss bank and others who have acted against the site and its jailed founder Julian Assange.
This is not even a shot across the bow. This is war. It will ramp up. The U.S. Air Force is doing most of the fighting on the illegal U.S. government side. They will be stepping it up. The NSA is busy scrambling to trace the "freedom fighters."
Other nations will get into it. They'll do false-flag attacks on other nations to weaken their commercial rivals while hiding behind supporters of Julian Assange and WikiLeaks.
This is huge.
Watch for the viruses to be rolled out. Both sides, all sides, will attempt to enlist your computer in the fight. Watch out for the U.S. corporations that work in cyber security and have relationships with the NSA. Your computer can be updated with stealthy programs to aid the illegal Empire in its fight against sorely needed governmental transparency.
Watch for "emergency" draconian, police-state legislation to be put on offer. It's been sitting there waiting to be used. The state will move to insist that everyone be registered and licensed to use the Internet just the way they do drivers licenses. You'll have to have an I.D. that will track your every move. This is where the government has wanted things to go. However, the fight will be very hard because there are libertarian computer scientists who will take the fight up to total war. This is a whole new weapons area. The field of battle right now is like the Wild West; but this time, the "Indians" are able to be invisible at the start of the War. That's why the NSA will want to block all non-licensed traffic.
From there, the fight will move to impersonating authorized users and also slipping in under the radar and through the cracks, very much the way hacking has been all along.
Various corporations make secret deals with the so-called intelligence community to allow those corporations to be used to illegally spy upon you. Your computer can become infected with code that those "security" computer-program providers will deliberately allow without informing you.
This Cyber War will rapidly become bigger than the so-called War on Terrorism, which has always been nothing more than a front for imperial takeover by the U.S. of other areas of the globe. The reason it will be bigger is because the battle will be constantly fought penetrating firewalls everywhere. The War will be fought on U.S. soil. It has already begun.
As the U.S. Air Force and NSA and others counter-attack the counter-attackers ("Operation Payback" is a counter-attack — the U.S. started this War), the people comprising the resistance will swell, learn exponentially, and harden. This isn't good all the way around.
The revolution will be fought on all fronts. It's going to get worse than nasty.
Don't forget, this group isn't even WikiLeaks. WikiLeaks has a doomsday system. If the government pushes it to the wall, it will release all of its data totally raw. You can bank on that. Then the Empire will scramble with planned responses to contain the flow of the super exposing data.
Meanwhile, more and more people will be moved to leak because they will see that the Empire is not for the people but rather a not-so-stealthy Neocon and Neolib dictatorship unfolding.
Whose side will you be on. I'm on the side of the real peace. I will not renounce Jesus Christ under any circumstances. I will not re-characterize Jesus Christ as some mass murderer. He overcame the world, and I will meet him in person in the flesh and in the spirit beyond your wildest imagination.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)